My runescape comic

nomader

wow I am utterly astounded at the turnout. I thought I might get a few comments but they just keep pouring in :o

For those of you anxious for more I am going to start updating on either mondays or fridays (both if I have the time). I have to limit myself on how much I update as I will be gearing up for college here in a month or so. Until then you might even see some 3 comic weeks. (also just to let you know the next one comes out this monday).

In response to dargonhuman's post. Yes it does have those ads, but I like how fast it's load time is. (and yes, it is very convienent to use "under the hood" :P )

sir%20nomad.gif

Roflmao!!

I love the one with the Sandwitch Lady vs. Pirate, :D :lol:

99/10

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have one coming wednesday for you all. It has to do with a question several tip.it members have asked regarding why a certain object is not in runescape.

As for the text issue, I think I have fixed that. I was scaling little too much and I finally have managed to get a size range that keeps everything viewable.

sir%20nomad.gif

Awesome comic, I especially enjoyed the random event one, where Cap'n Hand and Sandwich Lady fought. =D>

I agree, very nice, keep it up, I would like to see more runescape comics in the future. :mrgreen:

wtf1zi3.jpg

well as you can see in my signature I have it on some form of a schedule so you should all be expecting to see new comics at least once a week. loving the comments all :)

as for ideas, we can all agree that runescape has about a million things in it that you can make fun of or twist in a humorous way.

sir%20nomad.gif