There gunna taste great...

TheLeader

Im sure loads of you have seen and heard the Frosties advert! It's sooooo annoying! And now soooo many rumours about him dieing a suspicious death. The Radio 1 interview says different, but loads of people disagree.

Wikipedia have locked the topic so no one can edit it.

~Extracted from NME.COM~

Lets comment on the lyrics shall we;

"There gunna taste great..." - Well for one, there not. There blatantly just corn flakes with sugar on top, which isnt that "great".

"I can hear the sound of Frosties hittin' me plate" - Since when did you eat cerial off a plate?

Ey?

Never.

"Or a pire-ate.." - What the [bleep] is a pire-ate. Seriously, learn to speak.

"If you live in OZ, mate, or the Empire State.." - You cant live in the Empire State. Its not a place. Its a building. Idiot.

And also at the end..

I realy would like to know who the hell gathers in crowds of hundreds and marches down the streets for a plate of Frosties every morning.

And why does the boy that sings all this [cabbage] start to float away?

God its annoying.

~END~

Apparently he's now living in South Africa.

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

The current advertisement has been well received by the vast majority of our customers. We would also like to take this opportunity to confirm that the lead boy within the advertisement is well and continues to live in his native South Africa.

[/topic]

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

i really really hate that advert, they made my kids ask for junky cereal even more now (yes kellogs yr ads work ok :wall: :wall: :evil: )

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

I hate his arm movements towards the end annoy me the most. :wall:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Living in the US, I was completely lost and confused when reading this topic, found this sitewhich should help others understand what's going on. Never heard about any of this here before this topic.

There's the Empire State Building in NYC and the US state of New York's nickname is the "Empire State".

Looks like Frosties got a good deal on advertising if even kids at school talk about the ad, as you'd think they'd talk about shows or movies instead.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I was told he was bullied in school and someone pushed him out the window and he died :o

I'm starting to notice a pattern here.

This is the third topic which has been based on a rumour where I have shortly (on the first page) posted proof that the rumour is false (others were the PS3 one).

This is the third topic where you still get people talking about the rumour as if it was true shortly after I posted the proof that it isn't.

Do people not read any of the replies? If not, why is this a forum?

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Somone just told me that he was being bullied and someone thre a bowl of frosties at him and it hit him in the head and he died. Is it true?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Somone just told me that he was being bullied and someone thre a bowl of frosties at him and it hit him in the head and he died. Is it true?

I heard he was ironically killed by a tiger.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

That's GRRRRRRRRREAT!

Lemme guess, Frosties = Frosted Flakes?

about the empire state thing, he means the actual empire state building as there is a picture of the empire state building in the background with a big green sprout type thing clinging to it....

ahh found video on you tube prepare yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bLndLiDy5w

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Rofl.

That boy is seriously annoying, it makes me cringe at his repetitive singing "They're gonna taste great", I mean who sings like that on their way to breakfast?

That advert acheived what it wanted to acheive. It managed to rub up 60 million people and get them all talking about it. I also think thats it's possible that Kellogs started the rumours about his suicide too, just to get more publicity about it. Anyway it winds me up no end and I am boycotting (sp?) frosties till the advert stops running.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

That made me laugh coke came out of my nose! lol! hmm fizzy

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

anesthesia.. i think they are afraid of your avatar....! :shock: kidding

its a commercial!!! get over it and dont watch that much Tv

1. Your obviously american.

2. You obviously don't understand why america is called the fat capital of the world..

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Rofl, They are really greeeaaaatttt!!

Except they taste like corn flakes with 36 extra tablespoons full of sugar.

EDIT: Honestly when was the last time you "couldent wait until you heard the sound of your frosties hittin' your plate?" YES PLATE!

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Its true

fkidhj2.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi