Guess who's baaack...

aj926

Yep, Gaia is back.

1st off, there is no correct forum for this. So I posted it in the one that most people would recognize me in. Second off, I did not get banned for being a flamer, even though some would argue that I should have been. I got banned after attempting to throw some cash in while requeesting a signature. However, I appealed saying that Jagex removed the 2 black marks they put on my account for this incident, and that since Jagex forgave me, Tip should too.

I'm so glad to be back, I missed you all. What have I missed?

EDIT- Why does my title still say banned? I really do not understand.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Gaia is back.

1st off, there is no correct forum for this. So I posted it in the one that most people would recognize me in. Second off, I did not get banned for being a flamer, even though some would argue that I should have been. I got banned after attempting to throw some cash in while requeesting a signature. However, I appealed saying that Jagex removed the 2 black marks they put on my account for this incident, and that since Jagex forgave me, Tip should too.

I'm so glad to be back, I missed you all. What have I missed?

EDIT- Why does my title still say banned? I really do not understand.

Bekuz you ar dah h@><0r!11!!1!!

Just wait 24 hours, that might do it.

Retired

2169.png

If People Thought Of You As A Flamer Then I Dont Think Anyone Cares Your Back

dude, why do you capitalize every single word? :-s

DRkMper0r.png

RSN: DRkMper0r, AKA: LORD DARK-EMPEROR

~proud owner of a fire cape (94 combat) on 26th of july 2006~ 3rd time was the charm!

I don't remember you, so I doubt you remember me.

A- Please stop posting with a cap in front of every letter. It makes me very uncomfortable.

B- Don't judge me, you should get to know someone before you post about them.

I realized that this is probably spam and should be locked a few seconds ago. Deary me...

Smapla you sig rocks.

Oh on topic, welcome back.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I don't remember you, so I doubt you remember me.

A- Please stop posting with a cap in front of every letter. It makes me very uncomfortable.

B- Don't judge me, you should get to know someone before you post about them.

I realized that this is probably spam and should be locked a few seconds ago. Deary me...

I Remember Every Post I Saw From You Was Flaming And I Have Autocaps On For Work Related Reasons.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Oh, then sorry for being a jerk. Gosh I feel stupid and rather mean.

I don't flame anyone. I just flame people that diredtly adress me and insult me, I don't go around just telling people to go away. And I don't remember every post me making being flame at all...

Again, really sorry. #-o

Hey, your back. I've seen you post a few times (reconise the avatar) and strangly none of those posts were flames or spam. So welcome back :thumbsup:

Weeeeeeeee finally someone who loves me.

I wonder how Jagex got ahold of the info that I had been sig buying anyways...

Hey, your back. I've seen you post a few times (reconise the avatar) and strangly none of those posts were flames or spam. So welcome back :thumbsup:

Weeeeeeeee finally someone who loves me.

I wonder how Jagex got ahold of the info that I had been sig buying anyways...

A few jmods have accounts on here as well. Maybe they saw your topic about buying it?

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Most likely. It was really a double whammy, seeing as I've invested a lot of time into tip.it's forums and I was banned for 3 days on rs with 2 black marks on ym account.

But now they're gone. So odd.

Welcome back! I remember some of your posts. How long have you been gone? Anyway hope you enjoy the community again.

A few months, possibly half a year +

I remember you well. God it feels so goood to be hooome.

I don't flame anyone. I just flame people that diredtly adress me and insult me, I don't go around just telling people to go away. And I don't remember every post me making being flame at all...

Again, really sorry. #-o

Wait - I know you were banned on tipit, but why are you saying you appealed Jagex..I don't understand, were you banned on both?

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Again, really sorry. #-o

Wait - I know you were banned on tipit, but why are you saying you appealed Jagex..I don't understand, were you banned on both?

Yes. Someone from jagex found out somehow, and I got 2 black marks and a 3 day ban.