dragon pl8 body, dragon kite.

woof574

I hope you're kidding me...Dragon chains themselfs are about 16m (don't spam about the price, 'cause i forget it) and pl8s would give more bonuses making them worth more...And why would Red Dragons drop dragon PLATES when the KALPHITE drops dragon CHAINS...Shouldn't it be the other way arround?

Dragon kite i don't think would look very good personally...and it'd definetly be over 2m 'cause it's a new type of armor. (Don't flame me about this either <.< ) I mean, remember Dragon 2 handers?

P.S- STOP POSTING THE SAME THREAD!

STOP POSTING THE SAME THING!

THIS THREAD ISN'T USED MUCH THATS WHY NO-ONE IS REPLYING, THAT OR NOBODY LIKES YOUR IDEA.

agreed, stop posting this thread.

This is your 4th thread about the same topice... The other 3 were locked, dont you learn your lesson?

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

3rd Stupidist idea.

1st: Trade Skill

2nd: Pay for quests, emotes, and items.

3rd: This

<.<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

really? thats surprising...u guys dont think a dragon pl8 and kite and helm for that matter would be a good idea. Ok the 500k part was kinda lame but what if some new monster was created that was harder than the KQ that dropped it. I mean its only logical to have a dragon pl8 becasue there is a chain...its not complete. Just my thoughts

Please remember that even if you disagree with an idea that's no reason to be rude about it. If you feel an idea isn't that great then stop posting spam/flaming replies and it will go away on its own. This topic can continue so long as it's not breaking any rules, the rude replies we can do without.

animreportbanner4ga.gif

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

I'd like to point out sumthin.

d chains worth 15mil, are less then 500k if there was a speciality shop, 15mil is the price PLAYERS have gave it.

2nd, 500k for a D kite, no, it should be about 1.5mil, as the fact the D Sq half from Legends Guild costs 700k-750k (tryin to remember from the guild guides on Tip It, can't do legends quest due to my pathetic skills. 163 qps and no legends lol)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Personally, I dont think we dont need a dragon everything. Some things, like plates, kitesheids, full helms etc should not have a dragon varient because it just will be too powerful (And, we will have merchants complaing "OMG, my dchain which i got for 15mil is now worth 1mil :(")

th_borningfourmsig-1.png

Currently going for 76 fishing

I think they should have dragon kiteshields and dragon pl8 bdys. You should get them at masters guild and from killing red dragons. they would proably be worth a little over 500k. :-k

The last part cracked me up, 500k? more like 500M lol.

=D> inf

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

ok im an f2p and i know what it costs to have full drag just med helm, chain, and square sheild is enough. can you imagine how much what you are asking for is gonna b. besides the barrows helms are pretty good so use one of those instead of drag helm

kalbatorixfull0ug4rn.jpg

Seling 45548 Airs PM if u want to buy some!

I think they should have dragon kiteshields and dragon pl8 bdys. You should get them at masters guild and from killing red dragons. they would proably be worth a little over 500k. :-k

And what exactly would this look like?! NO!!!!!!!!

Rcty

personally i'd hate the idea of a d-pl8, kite *maybe*, asides if u look at the pics the 2 shield halves come together to make a kite anyway

and even if there was a d-pl8 i wouldent get one cus d-chain is gonna look hot on my femail char once these stupid dusties drop me one, pl8 would look stupid

dont look at me like that :shock: i'm normal! I"M NORMAL!!! :ohnoes:

my site(not much on it yet :p)

Chibois2.gif

• 3 weeks later...

i really dont think that d pl8 and d kite should be avalible first it would definatly rivale barrows which jagex dosent want (330k every 15 hours).

that should never be done....

:thumbsup:

1. dragon chain is 16M. dragon sq is 1.7 now i think. imagine the price of dragon pl8 and kite

2. the dragon chain is dropped from the kalphite queen (lvl 333). whatever jagex made to drop the dragon pl8 or kite would probably put Tztok-Jad to shame

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I was hoping that someone would realise and suggest this, but as no-one has, im going to have to myself

Dragon chain and medium helm are the best there are because they do not have serious side effects for using magic or ranging

Dragon full helm and pl8 would take away from ranging, and dragon is probably supposed to be all-round (to a degree)

Why do we need this. I mean we have barrows now.

and if you can afford something which is worth more then a d chain (I a d plate has to cost more then a chain), you can easily afford the repair costs of youre barrows, so I think its pretty useless.

PS to all flamers: dont start flaming immediatly, but give some arguments (like me :P)

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

5 def, steel, 20 def, mith, 30 def, addy, 40 def rune. ALl of these armors are easily accesible, can be bought from shops and, by the time you get 40 def, you are usualy able to afford rune, by the time you are 20 def, you can probably afford mithril. So, you've worked hard to get your 60 def, and when you get there...you can't afford that armor that is appropriate to your level. You have barely any edge over some one whit your stats, but only 40 defence. By the time you have 70 def, most people have enough for torags now. There is this wiered gap between them that means that only the very rich can ever get ther armor that suits thier level. How to solve this? Well, you bring out a dragon plate, sold from a shop, for around 300-500k. You bring out a full helm, a kite, and some different leg wear (for instance change the colour of current d legs to red, and the new legs to purple) and sell them all from a shop that matches the defence bonus they give, and allows people who have 60 def, to get the armor appropriate for thier level. But, OMG, people will say, why buy a d chain? ALl of the other dragon armours will crash in price. Well...not really. Because, at the moment, by the time most people can afford dragon, they allready are 70 defence (for the majority of people), or more. So why buy dragon - it doesnt give you a better def bonus than barrows, it doesnt give you a set effect - you really buy dragon for the same reason you buy a Party Hat - to say, look Ain't I Rich. So keep the chain as drop only, keep all the exisiting armours as drop only, but allow those who have 60 def, to afford the armor that suits thier level.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif