Moon landing Real/Fake?

moose585

After working in the military at a top-secret research facility, I can say that I am 100% sure that the Lunar Landing was a hoax. The government can make anything look real or fake, because we have just that kind of power. As for all of the people involved? We are all on the inside. Beleive the Lie. The Truth is out There. :-$

Wait. You worked at a top-secret research facility and you're telling a random online community?

I want people to know the truth.

That, and there isn't a soul that can

track me down. \'

p2394684.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GhostRanger
After working in the military at a top-secret research facility, I can say that I am 100% sure that the Lunar Landing was a hoax. The government can make anything look real or fake, because we have just that kind of power. As for all of the people involved? We are all on the inside. Beleive the Lie. The Truth is out There. :-$

Wait. You worked at a top-secret research facility and you're telling a random online community?

track me down. \'

Hold on... the government can convince billions of people that something happened that never did - but they have no way of tracking you down for admitting you were part of a top secret government research agency? Keep these laughs coming man!

track me down. \'

Hold on... the government can convince billions of people that something happened that never did - but they have no way of tracking you down for admitting you were part of a top secret government research agency? Keep these laughs coming man!

Indeed it was a good joke. Let me tell you that I work at Raytheon which is a company that designs computer and weapon systems for the U.S. military. If I told you something like how long the line connecting an aerial towed decoy to a specific aircraft was, wait... what's that you say?

elecanale50aerialtoweddecoyde9.jpg

Anyways, if I was caught telling anyone how far away it needed to be from specific aircraft, I would lose my job and be facing prison time. Keep in mind this is a private company, and we only work for the military not in it.

Finally, I'm not a big anime fan, but is Sennith_Koth's avatar some anime thing? If it is that would lead me for various reasons to believe he isn't or hasn't been an employee of a branch of the armed forces that deals heavily in major national security issues.

4388 to 99 cooking

No one cares about your BS and posting of a puclicly available PR image.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

After working in the military at a top-secret research facility

My arse. Last time I checked the military don't employ spotty teenagers.

I have an equally valid counter to your post:

I was one of the astronauts that went to the moon - therefore it happened.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Its true, I saw it all happen from cheyene mountain.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

It happened. i KNOW it.dont ask me how i know i just do ive never even looked at any evidence (except enduring all four and a bit pages of arguments) but i still KNOW it happened. its a bit hard to explain to someone whos not me but i sometimes just know things instinctively (first time anyone ever mentioned the 2012 olympics i KNEW london would get them) and ive nothing ive ever KNOWN has ever been wrong believe me or dont but the fact that i KNOW it happened is enough evidence for me. (yes there is significance to the capitals when i know something ive been told it and shown evidence etc when i KNOW something its that instinctive feeling)

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

Its true, I saw it all happen from cheyene mountain.

Actually, the theory is that they hid from view in the outer atmosphere and orbited the earth for eight days. :D

It's far too easy to convince the willing. The American Public will generally beleive anything you tell them if you put enough effort into what it is that you show them. Because as we all know, People as a whole are both gullible and stupid. You get enough to beleive, and they get together to get others to beleive. Chain reaction for the most part.

Finally, I'm not a big anime fan, but is Sennith_Koth's avatar some anime thing? If it is that would lead me for various reasons to believe he isn't or hasn't been an employee of a branch of the armed forces that deals heavily in major national security issues.

It's actually from an old 8-bit videogame, but why would that have any bearing on what I do in Real Life? We are all here inside of a video game forum, so why should my avatar come as some sort of surprise? We can't all be so serious all the time, my boy.

p2394684.jpg

After working in the military at a top-secret research facility

My arse. Last time I checked the military don't employ spotty teenagers.

I have an equally valid counter to your post:

And what is it exactly that makes you think i'm some little boy? I entered the military at the age of 17. Turned 18 halfway through boot camp. That was quite a long time ago.

p2394684.jpg

It's far too easy to convince the willing. The American Public will generally beleive anything you tell them if you put enough effort into what it is that you show them. Because as we all know, People as a whole are both gullible and stupid. You get enough to beleive, and they get together to get others to beleive. Chain reaction for the most part.

Gullible and stupid enough to be convinced into believing that its a conspiracy?

The reason I don't believe you work at any military base is because you wouldn't be boasting about it/spouting BS if you did.

If anyone was privy to information regarding any coverup then they'd be swiftly silenced should they blab about it on a game forum. You aren't a very good liar, basically.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

So you worked in a secret research base, which they keep secret stuff. So what is this secret stuff. Opps, guess you cant tell me since its secret. But yet you told us its fake. Nice secret skills you got.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Oh noes!!!

Sennin_Koth, Pete_the_Viscous, AND NOWBubsa work for Area 51!!!

Oh noes!1111 :uhh:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I cant tell if Sennin_Koth is genuinely trying to convince us he works for this organisation or if hes taking the piss. Because its so obvious he's BS'ing i just cant tell...

Its the people that belive in the conspiracy theories who are the most gullible, to have all this evidence stacked agaisnt them and still not see how rubbish their ideas are. Sad people.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Better mention now that Australia doesn't actually exist. The entire place is a holographic image projected from a single pontoon in the middle of the ocean. And we brainwash anyone who gets to close so they think they really did come to / saw this "country".

Better mention now that Australia doesn't actually exist. The entire place is a holographic image projected from a single pontoon in the middle of the ocean. And we brainwash anyone who gets to close so they think they really did come to / saw this "country".

Exactly. And the hole in the ozone layer there doesn't exist.. it's just to help deter all of the pasty old people who would be too nosey.

O! The irony, the irony! (That's an ektofenetic O, if you don't know what that is, RTFM)

People as a whole are gullible and stupid, but smart-ish people are even more gullible, because they'll beleive anything different from the norm just so they can appear to be smarter.. or let themselves think they're appearing to be smarter. What they don't know is that stupid people are too stupid to care, and the people smarter than them know that they're BSing.

IRKAa.jpg

I love you. :3> :3>

Keep it quiet but that was a joke. I admire you though.

Guest TaDaraCampbell
I think it happened. :lol: I want them to do another mission to the moon though. That would be cool.

I thought we have done a few since the first one :shock: pfft, wasting our time getting to the moon though, they really need to try for mars (or something like that), but they'll probably wait till some other country poses a threat saying they are going to try :?

I beleive it happened, more skill would be involved faking it at the time :?

-Edit- I will edit my post tomorrow, while posting I realised it hit midnight so I'm going to bed.

deadforumslol.png

There is a documentary on the national geographic channel titled

"Conspiracy Moon Landing" it's only about half an hour long and they re-air

it time to time. It systematicly disproves the most common conspiracy theories

dreamed up, and does it all with simple physics and simple facts about science.

I'd suggest anyone who doubts the lunar landing happened should seriously

look into that program as well as people who believe it did happen.

One easy to explain one is the "flag waving in the wind" that the conspiracy

people love so much. When infact it's more so swinging. To best explain this

it's much like raising one end of a string and letting it drop. You'd notice

that the string curves, why? Wind resistance. Take out the air and there

is nothing to stop the string from swinging and it will not only remain straight

but it will keep swinging back and forth. The lunar landing flags were supported

on top and along the one side, leaving one corner free to move and without

an atmosphere, that end swung with the momentum given to it when it was

jabbed into the ground.

The documentary also covers things such as radiation, shadows, gravity

stars, certain photos, and so on. I strongly recommend it.

znsiggi236se.jpg

hmmm. ok ill point out some of the big ones. Well the ones i can remember :-k

Question: Why have they not gone to the moon again yet?

Proof they did : It is very expensive for all the fuel and non-reasuable rockets.

Proof they didn't: They don't have the tech to be able to do it and the only reason they did it in the first place was to "win" the race with the former SSRV.

ill post more later. Busy right now

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.