getting extra molten glass from superglass make

truepaladin

Interesting....

When you click the spell does it group cast your whole inventory and make all the molton glass at once?

Or is the spell a single cast, where you click it once for each molton glass you make?

Other then that... I dont know man, could just be a glitch.

sig3ya5.jpg

First place Winner of Nick 6464 F2P custom contest.

Interesting....

When you click the spell does it group cast your whole inventory and make all the molton glass at once?

Or is the spell a single cast, where you click it once for each molton glass you make?

STring amulets is auto- but doesn't do all at once. It just strings all that are in your invo, one big spell at a time.

penguinesigrq6.png

i reported it as a bug when i was doing it today. I wasn;t sure if it was or not, so I thought i would check in case I accidentaly abused it. I had done 100 materials already though before i realised. If you have 13 materilas it makes 16 glass, if you have 10, it makes 14, so you get more glass from doing only 10 at a time in the long run

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

lol same with me it was the only way to get molten glass done quicky

very cheap considering the rune prices (around 200 gp or something). I thought it was really good. :lol: hope it's not a bug.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Interesting....

STring amulets is auto- but doesn't do all at once. It just strings all that are in your invo, one big spell at a time.

meaning that it is one cast per inventory or one cast per unstrung amulet

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Interesting....

One cast per amulet...not worth it, 1 ball of wool is much cheaper than 3 astrals

Slap_My_Feet.png

Interesting....

One cast per amulet...not worth it, 1 ball of wool is much cheaper than 3 astrals

well.. balls of wool are a pain to get.

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

Interesting....

So is the money/ess for the runes

Interesting....

Buy them from the Super General store in Ardougne plz? ::'

barrowsmstrcape,Mexican5.0.gif

The stringing spell does your whole inventory in one cast but it does each one individually and costs a full spell's worth of runes each.

Anything below glories are a waste of runes/time. Ardy general store is much cheaper and, due to the effort/cost of gathering the runes for the spell, is also faster.

The glass spell does your whole inventory simultaneaously and only costs one spell's worth of runes to do that whole inventory. The amount of glass you can get varies RANDOMLY from +0 to +6 with 3 being relatively common when casting it on 13 soda ash/sand. You should always cast it on 13 since the bonus glass is comparitively higher unless, of course, you are doing it for the mage xp (not fantastic). I would do 3 at a time in that case since it can give up to +2 which is the most extra compared to the soda ash/sand used. You can use soda ash AND/OR seaweed with sand, therefore you should stop wasting time "cooking" seaweed into soda ash.

When making glass without this spell you are wasting loads of potential cash/xp; so use it.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

yes the buckjets are gone...

I've been using hand in the sand for so long tho, I have more empty buckets then I"ll ever need now lol.

Cheers!

-BB

OMG HYT!!!! Lol, still at the monks?

Anywho, I just realized that it eats your buckets. Not a large loss but I am a HUGE packrat so it is slightly annoying. Can't be beat, though, even with that annoyance.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

i discovered this on the first day and reported it but no reply from jagex so i geuss it aint a bug. i made 1.1k molten glass up with it, the amount u get per 13 buckets of sand and 13 soda ash varied from 13 to 20 per casting