Silver24-7 [99 mage and cooking ACHIEVED :D:D:D !!!!!]

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm almost sure I posted here before. But after reading the first few lines of you're thread I had to remind you to this: "YOU Totally Own".

Now don't be weak and get all those levels, I'm sure you can get them :thumbsup: .

Yes, this was a hint, go play again!

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Ok first I think you have very good non combat stats and congratulations on being so close to your goals.

Also thats a very nice bank you have there :shock: how long did that take you to amass

goodluck finishing your goals and hope to see you on rs someday :)

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

• 2 weeks later...
I'm almost sure I posted here before. But after reading the first few lines of you're thread I had to remind you to this: "YOU Totally Own".

Now don't be weak and get all those levels, I'm sure you can get them :thumbsup: .

Yes, this was a hint, go play again!

:oops: :oops: thnx lol :P

although I will for sure come back and play rs again someday this will not happen anytime soon :P

For now the RL people enjoy me plenty not to bother about rs ;)

But maybe during the holidays I'll have some spare time to finish my goals. And now I have some hunting to do to add to my 70+ list :P

The only reason that might get me back to hunt a bit earlier is my apprentice, "Desripador", I told him that the "apprentice wouldn't surpass the teacher" in our case, but now he has because of hunting so I need to keep my total lvl above his :P

anyways as usual I talk too much.

Just came back from Holland to visit my family during the holidays and in a few days I'm aleady leaving to go skiing in the alps ^ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷^

cya all

...Silver

p.s. great job on the item database everyone :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Like I do wan't full drag but only if I get the chain from the KQ herself :P

i agree stuff like that is more awesome if u work for it instead of buyin it

totally true \'

like I never wanted a robin hood hat but when I got one from a treasure trail :thumbsup: I wore it till I died with it XD

...Silver24-7

• 4 weeks later...

as a guess fr what you changed, there are 3 stacks of dragonstone rings, 1 unenchanted, 1 enchanted, but there is no third possibility.... gotcha.. I think :P now gimme my cookie!! (even if you are on break i still wana cookie :twisted: )

~the plumber of pain~

~currently - training range (when i'm online)~

[heres my 99 mage vid!

summoning charm guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5641302#5641302

• 3 weeks later...
as a guess fr what you changed, there are 3 stacks of dragonstone rings, 1 unenchanted, 1 enchanted, but there is no third possibility.... gotcha.. I think :P now gimme my cookie!! (even if you are on break i still wana cookie :twisted: )

have a look at the already found changes posed below ;)

3) 3 stocks of rings of wealth =0 found by [evilrodyl]

but if you really want it that much you can still have your cookie :P

cookie_care.jpg

and goodking, thnx for the support :)

I indeed dedicated quite some time to it because I enjoyed doing it :)

I hope to continue this some time, also adding 70 hunter to the list (H) going to be 71 so I can do it all though :P:P

...Silver

how long u played i saw u had a mask set, 8 santas and a blue and nice stats keep going

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Omg Dude Nice Goal's =) And how Did you got all that cash? And 8 Santa's - Mask Set - Blue P Hat !!!! :shock: :shock:

Help me cast spells donate 3k or runes every 15min to The kuks

• 2 weeks later...
You're coming back? Haven't seen you on since november or something :o

maybe this summer :):) I feel like the game is pulling me towards it again :/ XD

Anyways about the bank, I bought many rares in due time and I've always been a hard worker who knows what he wants, I should post the story about me becoming a member on here, maybe I will someday :P even though it isn't completely legal :o nothing big though dont worry XD

ohw and the rings :P I actually did have 115 rings of wealth, people (including me) want to get red of them by staking these valued as 25k or so XD but the thing is I kept winning instead of losing :( lol so only 1 of those stacks is faked, the other 2 are enchanted and unenchanted ones.

...Silver

I know another fake part! The sant*thinks and scrolls down sees a bluepartyhat....* Yea scrath that....lol :XD: :XD: sry i am poor its amazing to see such...*drools*......richnesss :shock: Btw good luck on your goals and u really shoudl play again its a shame to see that blue partyhat all alone with no *looks at own bank* verac dharok whip d sq obby shield to have company with :D