dragon crossbow?

0Firzen0

Those guys who aint hyped on the dragon short sword are total morons, i mean, look at the dragon dagger. 8 hits in fast pace after eachother, max hit of 36? i like it. Even if d short would have like half of that , 4 hits in fast pace. it would have about the same speed and have better strength, so maybe maxed out 45-45

Dragon xbow could have a special like always do a bolt effect or whatever ?

The scimitar will always better the short sword.. unless the short sword happens to have a very good special attack.

welcometors8xn.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Those guys who aint hyped on the dragon short sword are total morons, i mean, look at the dragon dagger. 8 hits in fast pace after eachother, max hit of 36? i like it. Even if d short would have like half of that , 4 hits in fast pace. it would have about the same speed and have better strength, so maybe maxed out 45-45

Dragon xbow could have a special like always do a bolt effect or whatever ?

The scimitar will always better the short sword.. unless the short sword happens to have a very good special attack.

Dragon Short Sword special: Eye poke. Poke an opponate's eyes IRL until he gives you phr33 st00f. Uses .2% energy. 1 sec cooldown.

On topic: I doubt that any new defenders or crossbows will come out, as jagex always loves to hint to false updates.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

first of all dragon pickaxe and dragon c bow with new monkey madness part sounds reasonable but there's one thing:DRAGON PLATEBODY WILL NEVER COME OUT jagex said themselves so i hope they are not promise breakers :twisted:

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Well, this is how I think it'll work.

Dragon Left Shields drops can be obtained from TONS of monsters and a very rare. It would porbably be the same, and they would introduce Dragon Limbs, they would be sorta-rare drops from monsters, and everyone could just fletch a magic stock, I dunno about what fletching level to assemble and string, but thats the way JAGEX will do it if they do it at all.

barrowsmconscape,Colint94.gif

Colint94.gif

ya...i just asked them what their next drag weapon will be and if they will ever make.....then i just typed a lot of weapons that they could make.....if i get a good helpful answer it would b a miracle...lol :roll: ill reply again with answer when and if i get it

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

While I have been searching the forums I have found out that Jagex are testing and making different crystal weapons. Apprently at the moment they are testing the crystal hally.

There is all ready a crystal bow so i'm thinking that there might be a crystal cross bow!.

Just a thought.

Wild Goat 14

hey jagex.....ive just been wondering....what is the next dragon weapon comming and when will it be.also could you please tell me if there will ever be:dragon plate, dragon x bow, dragon full helm, dragon warhammer, dragon kite, and dragon short sword.any help with this question ive been thinking about will be appreciated 01-Aug-2006 17:03

Mod Mosley

Greetings adventurer Wild Goat 14,

We are constantly working on new updates for runescape so who knows what the future will hold.

May Guthix walk with you on your adventures.

Regards,

Mod Mosley

theres my pointless answer :roll:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Wild Goat 14

hey jagex.....ive just been wondering....what is the next dragon weapon comming and when will it be.also could you please tell me if there will ever be:dragon plate, dragon x bow, dragon full helm, dragon warhammer, dragon kite, and dragon short sword.any help with this question ive been thinking about will be appreciated 01-Aug-2006 17:03

Mod Mosley

Greetings adventurer Wild Goat 14,

We are constantly working on new updates for runescape so who knows what the future will hold.

May Guthix walk with you on your adventures.

Regards,

Mod Mosley

theres my pointless answer :roll:

Lol...if they actually give you a straight, solid answer to that, I'll shave my head bald.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

I wouldn't see how a dragon crossbow would work. The highest level gem and the highest level bolts (onyx and rune) are used on the rune cross... so to make a drag bow they'll have to probably release drag bolts and even a new even more powerful gem higher and rarer than onyx.

And if it happens that means they'll also have to release a new enchant spell. Seeing as how dragonstone is level 68 and onyx is 87 I suppose the new enchant spell will be level 105+

Good luck getting that mage level. You'll need an evil dave stew with 3 doses of red for a shot at getting it (not guaranteed tho). And you need 99 mage as well to boost yourself to 105.

But that's just my opinion, could be wrong.

i'm thinking that there might be a crystal cross bow!

crostal bow for short

We don't rebel to sell it just suits us well, we're the bright young things.

Interesting idea but what about the following:

Dragon Pickaxe

Dragon Full Helm

Dragon Platebody

Dragon Kiteshield

Dragon Super Happy Fun Death Party Hat

Ok, maybe it's a bit much, but if ANY of those came out, I'd be giddy.

Jagex said there would never be any of those except maybe pickaxe, they said absolutely, and prolly never even thought about the phat.

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

you know its bound to happen, but how will it come out and what will it do and what will it look like? these "cute creatures" im hearing about may lead to the next monkey madness quest, and the reward- maby d c bow

Actually we don't know it's bound to happen. No proof thus far whatsoever. -.-

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png