Post your Manage thy Kingdom results.

moocow1337

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I put 1 Million GP in coffers (13 days) and I went back daily to keep approval rating at 100% and I put 100% on Maples and 50% on Herbs around what would I get? And do you have any other suggestions on what to put my percents on? Thanks.

If I put 1 Million GP in coffers (13 days) and I went back daily to keep approval rating at 100% and I put 100% on Maples and 50% on Herbs around what would I get? And do you have any other suggestions on what to put my percents on? Thanks.

Did you even read your thread?

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=599707

icecube7.jpeg

Did you even read your thread?

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=599707

:P haahaa

I'm definitely doing this quest when I become a member \'

Nice get Oddfaery...

im not sure about 100% maples and 50% flax cause i think 100% flax and 50% maples is better because of the hardness of selling maples but i really do like the seeds but i dont get anything good since i like open it every 10 days and u dont get any good seeds every 10 days u need to wait like every 20- 30 days :( :wall:

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

im not sure about 100% maples and 50% flax cause i think 100% flax and 50% maples is better because of the hardness of selling maples but i really do like the seeds but i dont get anything good since i like open it every 10 days and u dont get any good seeds every 10 days u need to wait like every 20- 30 days :( :wall:

maples are just as easy to sell and the tree seeds constitute of around 1/3 of your TOTAL profit from MTK.

There is no reason to do 100% flax.

Quick question, how long do you have to wait for eggs? I wait around 7 - 8 days and only get rings and seeds.

My results again! Keep this thread alive.

KingdomResults2.jpg

i take mine out every week

and i get 3-5 eggs a week

does it matter how long u leave it in? or is there no difference

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

You will never get to 0 cash in chest, as the rule is taht yuo use 10%of cash with a maximum of 75k per day.

So with 7.5mio, you will have 90 days limitedat 75k and then 10 days with 10 percent of remaining (75k, 67.5k,60750, ....) so 290565 gp remaining after 100 days)

I would suggest to only let it 90 days or to refill with an extra 750k during the span.

I kept it at 100% most of the time, but the lowest was when it got down to 97% when my power went out. I think I left in in there for like 43 days, or something.

results_1.jpg

After everything was sold I made a little over 9 mill not subtracting what was put into the coffers. So, maybe like 6 mill profit. I also got 2 spirit seed trees, which I'll probably never be able to use. <.<

auron.jpg