Post your Manage thy Kingdom results.

moocow1337

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W00T I can play RS again today. Gonna sell my Torags and put 1.5mil i coffers for 10 days no lower than 98% approval. 100% on maples and 50% on flax

Go for 9maple + 6 for flax. You get same ammount of nests whit 9 and 10. But the extra 1 flax is worth couple pennys more then maples :D

do you have to get ur approval up everyday or if u stay logged out does it stay at th amount in which you left.

how quickly does approval lower?

You have to set it every day, and it lowers by 1% every day?

koen9qy.png

I really want to start this, it'd help my farming immensly, and I could make some decent profits...but I need some help on how to start it up, and how much to put it/where it's best to put it..etc. Can anyone experienced with this help? :oops:

I have at least 78 farming banked started doing this a few months ago and checking my rewards each month, so i guess i kinda know what im doing.

Anyways, Just make sure you keep more then 750k per day in there that way your workers can gather the maximum of 75k per day of resources.

Other then that theres a amazing guide on these forums on the main page, and just leave your workers to 10 on maples and 5 on herbs or flax, I use the last 5 on herbs as I need to get my herblore level up with mtk too :wink:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Ok im confused lol.

Btw i am keeping it at 100% favour.

***PLEASE HELP***

Can i see how the kingdom is fairing without getting my rewards? ((To see how much money is still in the coffer?

Speak to Advisor Ghrim and ask him how the kingdom is fairing. Then say "no" when he asks if you want to collect the resources and he will show you the screen with the amount of money in the kingdoms coffers and the distribution of workers.

Normally I open my kingdom regularly but I did leave it for 2 1/2 months one time and took a pic:

kingdomaf4.png

There's a deliberate spelling mistake in there to keep you on your toes. :wink:

I've been doing this since the second quest for it was released. I've made at least 30m profit from the maples and making pots from the herbs. Oh and not to mention 92 farming which is almost entirely down to seeds from my kingdom. :D

I'm sure someone's already said but last time I checked there weren't 3 A's in Ranar.

You mean 4 A's? lol :twisted:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Just collected mine after letting it grow for 3 weeks. 10 on maples and 5 on herbs.

mtkreward3.jpg

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

I really want to start this, it'd help my farming immensly, and I could make some decent profits...but I need some help on how to start it up, and how much to put it/where it's best to put it..etc. Can anyone experienced with this help? :oops:

I have at least 78 farming banked started doing this a few months ago and checking my rewards each month, so i guess i kinda know what im doing.

Anyways, Just make sure you keep more then 750k per day in there that way your workers can gather the maximum of 75k per day of resources.

Other then that theres a amazing guide on these forums on the main page, and just leave your workers to 10 on maples and 5 on herbs or flax, I use the last 5 on herbs as I need to get my herblore level up with mtk too :wink:

Thanks a bunch! <3:

sick_conspir.png

Ok im confused lol.

Btw i am keeping it at 100% favour.

***PLEASE HELP***

Can i see how the kingdom is fairing without getting my rewards? ((To see how much money is still in the coffer?

Speak to Advisor Ghrim and ask him how the kingdom is fairing. Then say "no" when he asks if you want to collect the resources and he will show you the screen with the amount of money in the kingdoms coffers and the distribution of workers.

Normally I open my kingdom regularly but I did leave it for 2 1/2 months one time and took a pic:

kingdomaf4.png

There's a deliberate spelling mistake in there to keep you on your toes. :wink:

I've been doing this since the second quest for it was released. I've made at least 30m profit from the maples and making pots from the herbs. Oh and not to mention 92 farming which is almost entirely down to seeds from my kingdom. :D

I'm sure someone's already said but last time I checked there weren't 3 A's in Ranar.

You mean 4 A's? lol :twisted:

The red explains it....

Featherking8.gif

Well with so many ppl doing maples to get bird nest and seeds for farming the maples they got have effected the economy. Maples are down to 80ea now....used to be 100-120ea.

Rightofwrong.png

Guest Kickpointy

Put 2.5 Mil in coffers. Put 100% on Maples and 50% on Flax. Make sure at least 95% Approval Rating. Then wait one month. After one month exactly you will have enough supplies to sell for 4.1 mil. It works and I made 78.7 Mil off of doing this with more and more money

Well with so many ppl doing maples to get bird nest and seeds for farming the maples they got have effected the economy. Maples are down to 80ea now....used to be 100-120ea.

Yeah but fletch X has pushed up the price of mages to 1.1-1.2k ea. so keep on cutting...

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

Yeah but fletch X has pushed up the price of mages to 1.1-1.2k ea. so keep on cutting...

string X you mean?

Featherking8.gif

For those of you having trouble selling your maples:

Simply cut them into longbows, get your karamja gloves (any level will do) and go to brimhaven. You can sell them to the charter ship there for 112gp each.

You can easily sell 1k a minute which is a lot quicker than you could sell logs or unstrung bows to other players. :P

You only get 58.25 xp per bow but it avoids the nightmare of having to sell maple logs and gives you about 50% more money than you would get for selling them.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png