Post your Manage thy Kingdom results.

moocow1337

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you having trouble selling your maples:

Simply cut them into longbows, get your karamja gloves (any level will do) and go to brimhaven. You can sell them to the charter ship there for 112gp each.

You can easily sell 1k a minute which is a lot quicker than you could sell logs or unstrung bows to other players. :P

You only get 58.25 xp per bow but it avoids the nightmare of having to sell maple logs and gives you about 50% more money than you would get for selling them.

this is a very very very great find! thanks a bunch mate i will defienetly do this!

iFishcopy-1.png

Simply cut them into longbows, get your karamja gloves (any level will do) and go to brimhaven. You can sell them to the charter ship there for 112gp each.

You can easily sell 1k a minute which is a lot quicker than you could sell logs or unstrung bows to other players. :P

You only get 58.25 xp per bow but it avoids the nightmare of having to sell maple logs and gives you about 50% more money than you would get for selling them.

this is a very very very great find! thanks a bunch mate i will defienetly do this!

Me too! I was selling them for like 50-60gp :|

I'm thinking that there should be an "make flax into BowString option, and chop yew option. Those would make autoers ( I firmly believe that most money autoers make comes from woocutting) Finnaly have a match, and then the economy would not suffer too badly once they're finnaly gone. ( I wish)

Also, Anyone who does not use this and who has 1.5mil is an idiot- you can more than double 750k in 10 days! Just put in 750k, add 75k everyday, keep your approval at 100%, and on the 10th day withdarw, and if you put 100% on flax, you get 250% what you had before, and if the other 50% was on coal you get 210%! I can barely belive more poeple haven't done this!

Meanwile, I try to level up more lv 24 slayer to 40 :(

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

Wow! That is big. Thank you so much!

Wow! That is big. Thank you so much!

better training my flechting now... never selling my maples again!

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

mtk3p1dy3.png

mtk3p2eh3.png

The kingdom had been going since February the 18th.

How much money did you put in?

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

Need a little advice.

If I was to put 300k in, leave it for 20 days, with 10 workers on coal, and 5 on herblore, and then sell all the coal (but keep all herbs), roughly how much profit would I make?

Thanks to anyone who can help me out here. :P

Not a lot.

I don't see why you would EVER put it on coal.

Maples are SO much better.

SO easy to sell.

and flax is a breeze to sell

the seeds aren't as bad as you would think.

I put mine on 100% maples and 50% coal if you mine your own iron you can get lots of smith xp and sell loads of cannonballs. \'

Drizzy_Jade.png

• 2 weeks later...

mtk111me9.png

I was kinda dissapointed when i first saw this i was like omg why so many eggs and rings!!!!!!!! but it turned out the seeds were amazing...I cant beelive how many good seeds i got. Didnt get enough logs for 99 firemaking still like 9k short,,,but i can jsut open it up again when i need them lol. Thats whats so great about the kingdom :)

iFishcopy-1.png

once i complete first quest, can u give me some advice on the best way to distribut worksers? i'm open for advice

100% maple, 50% flax. Sigh.

50 % flax and maples, you'll need to do the second quest to get the extra workers..

I'd reccomend 100% maples until you get those extra workers (which should be ASAP no questions)

So I put in 1350k then come back 1 week later( 100% flax 50% maples) and I get 8k flax and 2k maples and I'm not talking about all the nest and seeds I got! they used about 500k of all of it for that! :ohnoes:

ib7rVm.png

So I put in 1350k then come back 1 week later( 100% flax 50% maples) and I get 8k flax and 2k maples and I'm not talking about all the nest and seeds I got! they used about 500k of all of it for that! :ohnoes:

make sure u do royal trouble also

iFishcopy-1.png

make sure u do royal trouble also

He did. You can only use 100% before doing the quest, the extra 50 comes after.

don't think this works anymore???

I hadn't checked my Kingdom since probably around early December.

I kept above 70% and norm 1m in there at least

Long story short...

07jul21230140zf5.png

07jul21234751jp0.png

Go in order of trees

Acorns to spirits

Banana to Palm

then Calq

Herbs

196 : Dawrf

684 : Harrs

500 : Aventoe

720 : Tarr

276 : Lantadyme

228 : Cadantine

264 : Kwuarms

308 : Irit

200 : Rannars

Not too bad..

100% flax and 50% coal.

Maples = 80ea

Coal = 200ea

If you do that, you'll miss the bird nests, which could give lots of magic and yew seeds :P

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)