Post your Manage thy Kingdom results.

moocow1337

hi, I just finished both the quests, going to put in enough money for a week or 2 ( 1.275m- 1.8m) not sure what to put it in though? at the moment I've put in on 10 for coal and 5 for herbs?

vincent.jpg A new study shows that 98% of teenagers listen to emo music. The other 2% have stayed straight gangster. If your apparantly the 0% who still listens to rock, put this in your signature.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my results after 2 and a half weeks of 100% and 700k in

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/ ... 549.20.png

You do realize your kingdom was running below par from day one and only got worse, right?

To get the full work out of it your coffers need at LEAST 750k in them each day (if you've done Royal Trouble.) because your workers pull out 10% of the total amount in there with a max withdrawal of 75k a day.

So when you did it, the first day they only used 70k, the next day they only used 63k, the day after that they used 57.5k, and after a while I'm guessing they weren't using much of anything.

They way to figure out how much you need is by taking the number of days and multiplying by 75,000. Then you add another 750k to make sure your last day counts all the way, but if you make sure to pull it out you'll still have 600k+ in your pocket when you're done.

So 2 1/2 weeks (17 days) would have been

17*75000=1,275,000+750,000=2,025,000 in the coffers for full productivity with 680k cash in your pocket once you collect at the end.

my results after 2 and a half weeks of 100% and 700k in

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/ ... 549.20.png

You do realize your kingdom was running below par from day one and only got worse, right?

To get the full work out of it your coffers need at LEAST 750k in them each day (if you've done Royal Trouble.) because your workers pull out 10% of the total amount in there with a max withdrawal of 75k a day.

So when you did it, the first day they only used 70k, the next day they only used 63k, the day after that they used 57.5k, and after a while I'm guessing they weren't using much of anything.

They way to figure out how much you need is by taking the number of days and multiplying by 75,000. Then you add another 750k to make sure your last day counts all the way, but if you make sure to pull it out you'll still have 600k+ in your pocket when you're done.

So 2 1/2 weeks (17 days) would have been

17*75000=1,275,000+750,000=2,025,000 in the coffers for full productivity with 680k cash in your pocket once you collect at the end.

Ah, that's just the equation I needed, thanks!

Although with the new Grand Exchange prices I do wonder what to put workers on (after maples) seeing that herbs have gone down in price a lot..

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

does anyone know what is most profitable at the moment?

vincent.jpg A new study shows that 98% of teenagers listen to emo music. The other 2% have stayed straight gangster. If your apparantly the 0% who still listens to rock, put this in your signature.

I'd say coal, it sells for around 165 on the GE and it costs 91.6 ea, so 80% profit + bonus gems that can be sold/crafted.

As a comparason, maples sell at 48ea on the GE and cost 56.1, a 15% loss, but you have the seeds and crushed nests to sell which will turn a profit.

Personally I have 10 workers on coal, and 5 on maples (I love farming, and looking for as many eggs as I can before summoning is released).

chumley.png

i got a red and blue from my one day mtk results collection yesterday. I have only gotten two ravens so far, but they were from cutting willows. No idea if they are tree specific, but wouldn't think so. I get several colored eggs a week though from MTK.

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Read my post on the last page, David. Unless you don't care about the quality of your results.

As it is, your kingdom is running at 2/3 the power it should be and it's only going down.

You need to have at least 750k in your coffers every day for max effect.

yeah i wasn't to bothered about it, but basically what your saying is make sure there is 750k in it all the time then just withdraw the remaining after ive spent 500k and i would come out with a better haul? :-k

davidmcc69.png

davidmcc69.png

davidmcc69.png

davidmcc69.png

I've only seen the red, blue and green eggs

When they last updated MTK and allowed you to collect teak and maple, at first they forgot to code in nests from those. It wasn't until about a week later they realised this error and corrected.

Might be the same situation with raven eggs just now. I haven't had any either as you can see from my last post.

Harrington.gif

I notice that in all of the pics there are never any snap herbs present. I've looked at the tip.it MTK guide and it references the fact that no Guam or Merrentil will be collected, but no mention about snaps. Could someone confirm this for me please?

chumley.png

I notice that in all of the pics there are never any snap herbs present. I've looked at the tip.it MTK guide and it references the fact that no Guam or Merrentil will be collected, but no mention about snaps. Could someone confirm this for me please?
10k+ herbs and no snaps, toad, torstol, marrentil, or guams.

yeah i wasn't to bothered about it, but basically what your saying is make sure there is 750k in it all the time then just withdraw the remaining after ive spent 500k and i would come out with a better haul? :-k

Well, if you want to actually use 500k (it'd be 525k so it's an even 75k a day) the fastest and most efficient way, you should put in 525k+750k, 1.275m. That way all you have to do is keep your popularity up for the 7 days.

I invested 750k with 10 on maples and 5 on herbs. I've been going there every day to keep it always on 100%. Gonna collect the goods and post them here the day Summoning comes out.

Catafrato.gif

~Quest cape owner since February 10th, 2008~

~Proud member of the W22 Shilo Fishing Guild~

10k+ herbs and no snaps, toad, torstol, marrentil, or guams.

Fixed, it should be up on the main site in a few days.

lalalasig2.png

I'd say coal, it sells for around 165 on the GE and it costs 91.6 ea, so 80% profit + bonus gems that can be sold/crafted.

As a comparason, maples sell at 48ea on the GE and cost 56.1, a 15% loss, but you have the seeds and crushed nests to sell which will turn a profit.

Flax is very profitable too. They cost 40 ea and the market price is 87 ea, if I remember correctly. :)
alberthoja.png

Well, summoning didn't come out yet, but I've collected my Kingdom stuff. Here's the picture:

[hide]lootpt4.jpg[/hide]

I also got 5082 maple logs that aren't in the pic. Here's my layout.

I put 750k in the coffers, with 10 on maples and 5 on herbs. Kept popularity at 100% cutting maples every day (only needed to cut 1 log a day :) ). When I went to collect the resources, there were 333k still in the coffers, thus I'm still going there every day to cut a log for good ol' Lumberjack Leif. I'm making a good profit from the 400k-ish the workers already used.

Catafrato.gif

~Quest cape owner since February 10th, 2008~

~Proud member of the W22 Shilo Fishing Guild~

What are you recommendations for what to put money on? I've gotten some different suggestions from people and don't know what to do.

EDIT: Nvm, I clicked on something that I thought was the last page a moment ago, but I guess it wasn't. With the recommendations here, I'll go with 10 coal and either 5 flax or maples.