Post your Manage thy Kingdom results.

moocow1337

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent 1 mil on maples and coal hoping for a godegg and what do I get, 5 nest with cheap rings and seeds, only decent seed was the Magic Tree seed........ (the teleporting one)

I want a Guthix egg at least -_-

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
kingdom1pi0.png

Full on fish not cooked, with rest on flax. My approval rating was rather sporadic and dipped as low as 75%

20m from flax and fish alone. Around 10-8m profit just from that.

Dang, full on fish and rest flax seems nice. Is it a better profit than full on coal and rest flax? Those raw fishes really appealed to my cooking lvl. So close to 99, yet so far away.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

^ The above method is only a false sense of profit. If you simply sold the nature runes you crafted, you'd make far more money than high alching those bows. Especially since you're not only mining the essence for them, but also gathering/buying bowstrings. Such a method only seems to profit, when in reality, you're losing potential money.

It is still profit, just not the maximum profit he could be earning.

If you look at it that way, anything other than double crafting nats is false profit, because you could make better sure money doing so.

His wording wasn't perfect but his point was still valid. The fact that you could skip parts of the process and in doing so make more money means that it isn't a great idea for making money.

So, which combination makes the most money. I'm on 100% coal and 50% fishing because of skill needs right now.

Right now it's flax and coal, flax being slightly better so 100% flax and 50% coal. I made the calculations without taking in account the herbs since I don't know the % of each type of herb you get.

2480+ total

My results :)

mtkresourcestb2.png

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

I do eight on Maples, 7 on Flax. I make an average of 550k a week, colelction every Saturday. My record (becasue of getting 4 Magic tree seeds woot) was 1.2m profit. What is the average profit from the flax/coal thing?

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

[hide=]

kingdom1pi0.png

Full on fish not cooked, with rest on flax. My approval rating was rather sporadic and dipped as low as 75%

Dang, full on fish and rest flax seems nice. Is it a better profit than full on coal and rest flax? Those raw fishes really appealed to my cooking lvl. So close to 99, yet so far away.

[/hide]

I feel that full on fish + flax makes the most profit right now. This is comparing what you pay for fish versus how much you can sell it for. The tip.it guide on MTK help me make that decision. Besides the caskets give you lots of half keys along with the half keys you already get. I made an additional 800k from the crystal chests alone.

awesomeaa9.png

kingdom1pi0.png

How long did you have your money in the coffers? And do the tuna sell quickly?

[hide=]

kingdom1pi0.png

How long did you have your money in the coffers? And do the tuna sell quickly?

[/hide]

Tunas sold more quickly than swordfish at near max price.

I had money in the coffers for around 6 months, I really didn't keep track.

awesomeaa9.png

• 1 month later...

i havent finished kingdom of miscelania yet but is MtK better than average money? i see many people with like over 10m but thats after how many days? (i also saw a clue scroll, thats nice)

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

i havent finished kingdom of miscelania yet but is MtK better than average money? i see many people with like over 10m but thats after how many days? (i also saw a clue scroll, thats nice)

well its 10% a day up to 50k a day with only the first quest and 75k a day after the second and there are specific prices you get for each matirial that are cheaper than norm so you make money.

Y_Z.png

There are calculators available around the place that will tell you exactly where to put your workers based off GE prices

Can you recommend one?

I'd like to know where one is at too. That would be really helpful for decisions that may change weekly.

So at the moment putting 100% on Raw fish and the other 50% on Cooked fish would be the best choice?

I think I'm going with the Raw Fish and maples, the chance of an expensive seed still appeals to me.

i think that's a pretty good chose lol i do that half the time =]

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe