Post your Manage thy Kingdom results.

moocow1337

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put 100% on maples for the entire time, and switched from 50% coal to 50% herbs halfway through. And yes, they are for sale. I can't be on much tonight though, have to outline 3 sections of my bio book. My chat is on though, feel free to PM me when I'm on.

Cowmasta13.png

These are my first ever MTK results with 1.5m in the coffers for a week and a half. Lowest approval was 96%. I also had around 150 herbs, but I couldn't fit them all in the picture :P Sorry. I had 119 nests total, but they can't be noted, so oh well.

06dec08191329copyjo1.jpg

jeez u ever get a lot of eggs good results =)

iFishcopy-1.png

this was after 7 days at the lowest favor around 97% at 50% flax and 100% maples

tomrewardsforum1dk1.jpg

slayer9434.png

Barrows: guthan warspear, ahrim hood, torag platebody, karil's crossbow x3, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks Helm.

Max Quest points

"Never let your morals prevent you from doing what is right" Asimov

i planned it so it will be in there exactly a month on christmas so i can wake up and have a nice treat on rs.

100%maples

50%flax

98+ \'

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

I have enough in to last me until Christmas as well. (well enough to take 75k a day) and I will keep it at 95% and above, because I'm pretty lazy and the difference isn't that huge.

Anyways, at one point I will be gone for 7 days on a cruise, so it will drop to 93% but that's fine. I'm sure the results will be to my satisfaction. Oh yes, and I keep it on 100% Maples, 30% Flax and 20% coal (coal, because I want 10k to get my smithing up).

p.s. - the coffer has been set for a week already.

Anyone else notice they are getting more birds eggs than they were a few weeks ago? (if your kingdom is set on maples) :-k

I am too impatient to leave my kingdom untapped for more than a week, or i'd post pics :P

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

It's a level 1000 monster that hits 98's through prayer.

Or it might be King Vargas. Can't really tell.

made me lol irl \' \' =D> =D> :thumbsup: :XD:

The PROUD owner of a fire cape.

-- I Support Israel, the United States, England, and any other country that has been attacked by terrorists--

---Any country attacked has a right to defend itself---

Can i check my calculations with u guys/gals?

Lowest approval = 98%

Money put in: 1,500,000

Time: 30 days

100% maples. 50% coal

Projected results:

Maples: 16,406

Nests: 164

SELLING MONEY: (Maples X 90) 1,476,540

Coal: 5023

Gems: 25

SELLING MONEY: (Coal X 180) 904,140

Smithing into steel bars: (1,106,050 (steel bar) - 180,990(iron ore)) = 925,060

Smithing into CB: (2011 (steel bar) X 4 (cb per bar) = 8044 (cb)

......................... 8044 (cb) X 190 (each) = 1,528,360

TOTAL:

Selling Raw materials: (1,476,540 + 904,140 - 1,500,000) = 880,680 PROFIT...... 0 Trips made

Selling using Steel bars: (1,476,540 + 925,060 - 1,500,000) = 901,600 PROFIT.......234 trips made

Selling using CB: (1,476,540 + 1,528,360 - 1,500,000) =

1,504,900 PROFIT.... 252 trips made (smelt iron + coal, on same trip u smelt steel bars into cb)

IYO, what do you think i should do, from above or your own idea.

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Well, I've spent about 9 million so far at MTK and recorded the results. In addition, I've got 3.5 million just waiting to be harvested within the next week. I'd wager I've made over 20 million gp from this update.

What's really cool is the market did not get flooded. Maples, flax, coal and herbs are still pretty steady in prices.

Anyway, I'll post my pics later. Here's a suggestion I made in the Official Forums High Level Content Sticky about MTK.

~~Manage Thy Kingdom Additions~~

First, Manage Thy Kingdom was an outstanding update when they altered it. I've not heard many complaints (actually, no complaints) about this mini-game.

Some high level changes to the MTK (goes on theory cost of item is 40% common player prices)

1. Completing Lunar Diplomacy unlocks Pure Essence mining option for MTK. Get 1 pure essence per 40 gp paid to workers.

2. Farming selection removes seeds that can be bought at stores (similar to how herbs won't give Guam or Marrentil). Also, like exotic woods and herbs/flax, give a split decision so you get "allotment seeds", "fruit/tree seeds", "bush/barley seeds". This option occurs when you win Fairy Tale part III (or the part the farmer gives you an award). Cost per seed I think should equate to 4 gp per experience point a seed ulitmately gives you (planting and harvesting average).

3. Cow pasture addition that collects tanned or untanned hides (everyone will pick tanned, duh). Cost is 40 gp per hide (I think hides sell for 100 each in bulk).

4. Exotic wood allows you to get your logs back planked. Apply a 60% rule so add 300 gp to plank each teak log and 900 gp to plank each mohagany log. I think a quest requirement can unlock this.

5. Give option on Fishing workers to gather seaweed. One seaweed per 200 gp (seaweed sells for 500 on market).

My logic is that MTK despite outstanding rewards has not flooded the market and lowered prices. However, as players only bother with Herbs, Flax, Coal and Maples sooner or later we could experience a crash. I think adding resource spots spreads out who is spending cash on what, and encourages players to use resources themselves instead of selling them.

Hope it's appreciated by content development.

Any feedback on these or maybe additions? I'm really happy about the high level sticky in suggestions. You get feedback from the Jagex Mod and if he's to be believed, Content Development likes alot of the ideas coming from it.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

players to use resources themselves instead of selling them.

I do that.

BTW: while im here can anyone check my calculations (one back back, bottom of page)

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

1. Completing Lunar Diplomacy unlocks Pure Essence mining option for MTK. Get 1 pure essence per 40 gp paid to workers.

I think this would most likely have some influence on runecrafting especially in regards to people who use essence runners as they are paying for something they don't get to keep anyway. I however think that it should be a reward of a quest that needs lunar deplomacy and royal trouble completed else jagex is adding a essence teleporter randomly which makes no sense. I suggest that as they are both freminnik related quests they make a quest in which you tie the inhabitants of lunar isle to your kingdom possibly also making you not need the papers when you go there.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

Homer, it's not that there's an essence teleport on your island. It's that by completing Lunar Diplomacy, your subjects are allowed on Lunar Island to mine there.

I doubt it'd have a big impact on runecrafting. It's just one more thing you can place cash toward to use or sell for profit. With max of 50k gp a day put toward ess, that translates only to 1250 pure ess a day. You can mine that in an hour using the essence pouches.

The beauty of MTK becomes apparent after you left it for 20+ days. I'm just suggesting that that beauty get applied to more items. Still, it's only a suggestion and not likely to be implemented.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Homer, it's not that there's an essence teleport on your island. It's that by completing Lunar Diplomacy, your subjects are allowed on Lunar Island to mine there.

Is there a rune essence mine on lunar isle? Even so I still think another quest should be needed as I can't think of a time a reward as been added after the quest is already out

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

Nuke, I agree with all your ideas. They aren't over powered, but they allow us to get more out of the kingdom.

I think also that they should allow use to choose both flax and herbs, because I want some of both, but you can't do that :(

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014