Post your Manage thy Kingdom results.

moocow1337

Wanted to get some of this stuff before hunting took all my extra bank space.

this is almost exactly 1 month. I kept it up at 100% most the time, but I did accidentally attack a kingdom member so it dropped pretty low for a day or two. This is at 75k a day, so 2250k

kingdom1monthpi3.png

27,386 Maple logs

273 Bird Nests

202 Tarromin

204 Harralander

48 Ranarr Weed

110 Irit Leaf

126 Avanto

72 Kwuarm

52 Cadantine

64 Lantadyme

63 Dwarf Weed

42 Acorns

26 Apple seeds

21 Banana seeds

16 Willow seeds

16 Orange seeds

12 Curry seeds

9 Pineapple Seeds

5 Yew seeds

5 Spirit seeds

5 Papaya seeds

4 Palm seeds

4 Maple seeds

2 Calquat seeds

2 Magic seeds

29 Gold rings

42 Sapphire rings

13 Emerald rings

11 Ruby rings

2 diamond rings

Will estimate worth shortly

[edit]

Going by some price list's item costs, i got:

27,386*100 + 273*1.5k + 202*500 + 204*500 + 48*7k + 110*1.5k + 126*2k + 72*3k + 52*2k + 64*3k + 63*3k + 42*5k + 26*6k + 21*10k + 16*10k + 16*11k + 12*15k + 9*30k + 5*75k + 5*50k + 4*75k + 4*35k + 2*50k + 2*120k + 42*500 + 13*2k + 11*2.5k + 2*5k = 7,656,600

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is roughly what i've gotten over 12-13 days, im happy enough with it :)

Don't mind the herb seeds

pricecheckek2.png

I'd appreciate it very much if someone could estimate how much it is all worth?

74/80 Attack

93/94 Str

90/90 Range

88/94 Magic

Wow Odd thats pretty awesome :)

I should really do this! havent looked at my kingdom in months let alone put anything in the coffers lol

ok so if i put in 750k over 10 days is that right? I want nests mostly lol so what ratio do i use? 10 on maples and 5 on anything else that takes my fancy right? or can i put em all on maples? Sorry to sound so noobish!

no... put in 7.5m , and maintain that every day. not that hard to do.

the FAVOR you have of the people is what alllows u to buy at the "low prices" of hte items every day, and the ammount of money in there is the 2nd factor, of how much YOU CAN BUY, which is a cap of 7.5m., that is why it is better to have 7.5m in the kingdom.

it really isn't worth it if you put in 750k, that is pocket change.

And i collect everyday, it doesn't affect anything if you wait, or don't wait.

((for those who have no clue)).

i invest 100% in maples and 50% in fishing.

the maple logs cover my cost of 75k a day (( i get like 892 maple logs a day, and that covers the cost and gives me extra)), and i profit from the 220 raw tuna, some gems, sometimes caskets and clues, and always like 66 raw swordies, but its all good.

Some people use it to get cheap items and use it for themselves, or for profit.

I just use it for profit/myself, sometimes i use the items, sometimes i just sell. but overall it helps you.

I have gold in the bank im just not willing to put it all into the coffers, i wont be selling what i get ill be using the resources i collect to lvl!

how much gold? right.

There isn'y anything to gain by letting ur money rot in the bank.

lol, i love it how to act so defensive, on a issue that shows you are a idiot.

and 75k a day isn't anything, if you are gonna put ibn 7.5m, and it is a good deal

Ok i am going to make this clear now, because i cant stand people that tell others to keep 100% every day.

The approval rating DOES NOT affect your outcome throughout the time you leave it, it only affects wat you get wen you opne it!!!!!!

So only raise you approval before you open it otherwise you are wasting your time. I oly ever raise my approval before i opne it if oi am leaving it for a long time like over 1month, just so i dont have soo much to do wen i open it.

viewtopic.php?p=3956321#3956321 Click here to view my guide to Your Kingdom

no... put in 7.5m , and maintain that every day. not that hard to do.

the FAVOR you have of the people is what alllows u to buy at the "low prices" of hte items every day, and the ammount of money in there is the 2nd factor, of how much YOU CAN BUY, which is a cap of 7.5m., that is why it is better to have 7.5m in the kingdom.

it really isn't worth it if you put in 750k, that is pocket change.

And i collect everyday, it doesn't affect anything if you wait, or don't wait.

((for those who have no clue)).

i invest 100% in maples and 50% in fishing.

the maple logs cover my cost of 75k a day (( i get like 892 maple logs a day, and that covers the cost and gives me extra)), and i profit from the 220 raw tuna, some gems, sometimes caskets and clues, and always like 66 raw swordies, but its all good.

Some people use it to get cheap items and use it for themselves, or for profit.

I just use it for profit/myself, sometimes i use the items, sometimes i just sell. but overall it helps you.

Some good and some bad things

-Unnecessary to put 7.5mio in cash in it... Just need 750k +75x number of days you let materials in the coffer. remeber taht your 10percent used are capped at 75k.. Silly especially that you say you collect everyday (which is a big mistake as I will demonstrate after)

- effectively,it make sense to let several days instead of every day for a simple reason: rounding. If you get 892 maples logs, you get only 8nest. Let it 2days it will give you 1784 logs so 17 nest. So a gain of 1 nest. in 3days you will then get 2676 logs so 26nest so a gain of 2nest

if you really get 892 each time, your best timing would be to let 13days in coffer. So you will get 10,704 maples (892*12) so only a rouding loss of 4 maples logs . so 107nest in 12days, when you only got 96 when taking daily. Hope you see the difference now :-w

-fish are really bad cash. best combination is maples and herbs thanks to seeds you get

So before insulting others, better learn how kingdom is fairing :twisted:

how much gold? right.

There isn'y anything to gain by letting ur money rot in the bank.

lol, i love it how to act so defensive, on a issue that shows you are a idiot.

and 75k a day isn't anything, if you are gonna put ibn 7.5m, and it is a good deal

My money is not rotting its there being saved for guthans, i use my time on rune to lvl not to get hundereds of millions of gold.

i dont see it as a good deal if im left with no cash whatsoever

you have your opinion i didnt ask to be called an idiot seeing as i wont be selling the items i get i see it as a waste to put that amount in the coffers

Ok i am going to make this clear now, because i cant stand people that tell others to keep 100% every day.

The approval rating DOES NOT affect your outcome throughout the time you leave it, it only affects wat you get wen you opne it!!!!!!

So only raise you approval before you open it otherwise you are wasting your time. I oly ever raise my approval before i opne it if oi am leaving it for a long time like over 1month, just so i dont have soo much to do wen i open it.

That's such a lie.

Ok well, all this is from october 27th to november 17th, 20 days. I put 3m into it to start out with. I let it get down to 1.5m exactly, than threw in another 1m. Had it on 100% maple, and 50% coal. The lowest rating was 96%, Here are my results;

kingdomlc3.jpg

kindgomresultsuz9.jpg

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

I do all flax, and half seeds. Might start doing maples seeing the results I get here... all those nests! But yah... I get lots of useful seeds, and plenty of tree seeds.

Doing this, I can get 1200 flax a day.. :) kingdom is SO awesome

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014