Post your Manage thy Kingdom results.

moocow1337

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nicr results sun and nik i just want to opne mine so bad but i got to wait just like christmas =p

Yeah, i was going to keep mine until xmas, but i was like screw it lol. Im going to go another 20 days, this time with 100% on herbs and 50% on mahogany. Not gonna sell any of it though, store the herbs to use later and the mahogany for construction.

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

i just finished royal trouble quest and put in 5,040,022 mil. I think the maximum is 5 mil but oh well. I'll see how it goes on Christmas eve.

Seems lots of people put in maple for the profit i guess or something.

I put 10 workers to teak, 4 to farming and 1 to coal.

Originally I wanted mahogony but looking at the RS market, there is more demand for teak than mahogony. I"ll probably sell them and buy oak logs to get my construction up.

The 4 to farming is for my personal use to get my farming skill up and the coal also helps somewhat to get my smithing up and reduces my dependent on buying steel bars thus potentially saving me money.

rs name is da same

Skill Total: 2053+

Combat Lvl: 125

runescape2us0.jpg

i just finished royal trouble quest and put in 5,040,022 mil. I think the maximum is 5 mil but oh well. I'll see how it goes on Christmas eve.

Originally I wanted mahogony but looking at the RS market, there is more demand for teak than mahogony. I"ll probably sell them and buy oak logs to get my construction up.

The 4 to farming is for my personal use to get my farming skill up and the coal also helps somewhat to get my smithing up and reduces my dependent on buying steel bars thus potentially saving me money.

if you want to get farming up put it on maples instead, the tree seeds you get are way better exp than any allotment seeds you can get, also you can sell the higher ones that you can use for a bit profit, and the nests, and the maples themsleves lol

Candymann16.png

So THIS Is how im seeing everyone getting so many maples and what seems like trillions of seeds on the rs forums from this lol it all makes sence now

i need to get on this soon lol

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

k, I took your advice and put the 4 in farming into maples seeing as most don't put it into farming.

if you want to get farming up put it on maples instead, the tree seeds you get are way better exp than any allotment seeds you can get, also you can sell the higher ones that you can use for a bit profit, and the nests, and the maples themsleves lol

rs name is da same

Skill Total: 2053+

Combat Lvl: 125

runescape2us0.jpg

tommoz every1 will c my um stuff i get a shame though i wont get whta i expected to cince i forgot 1 or 2 days to go get at 100 =(
... What? You lost me at 'tommoz.' Jesus christ, kid, you need to shape up.

i dont need to shape up i just got bad grammeres =P here what i meen.

k tommorow ill be opening the coffers. Its a shame though i didnt keep at 100 becuse 2 times i forgot to go cut down a maple tree to keep at 100.

iFishcopy-1.png

heres my results:

km1xi5.png

24 days 99-100% 5 on coal 5 on flax 5 on maples.

seeds:

5 banana

2 papaya

6 curry

5 maple

12 apple

12 acorns

15 willow

2 calquat

5 orange

4 palm

1 pineapple

2 yew

and 4 spirt

sadly no magic

now i was really confused though about 1 thing. I put 4.1 in the coffers and got 3.5mil back. Rune Hq said i would have got back like 2.something mil

im very pleased with the results. this was my first time to gonna do it again to :P

iFishcopy-1.png

This isn't really "off topic" but...

it sorta is.

Anyways, what are the current prices on the seeds you can get form this minigame? I've been trying to sell mine.

Cash: 500K

Days: 30 (could've gotten more, but November has only 30 days)

Results:

2624 Maple Logs

3216 Coals

4 Uncut Emeralds

Uncut Diamond

2 Uncut Rubies

9 Uncut Sapphires

26 Bird's Nests which gave:

3 Sapphire Rings

2 Gold Rings

Emerald Ring

Blue Bird's Egg*

Spirit Seed*

3 Willow Seeds*

5 Apple Tree Seeds*

2 Acorns*

3 Orange Tree Seeds*

Maple Seed*

2 Curry Tree Seeds*

2 Banana Tree Seeds*

'*' means I did drop that stuff.

I'll post this in my blog at the end of the day.

sell i did mine from like nov 10th til hunting came out + about a week...

just over 20k maple logs 12500 flax and about 200 nests which laikrob made into sara brews. with 2 green 5 blue 2 2 red eggs. with about 500kish from seeds.

btw if any1 is interested in selling their maple logs for 90 message me.

Cash: 500K

Days: 30 (could've gotten more, but November has only 30 days)

Results:

2624 Maple Logs

3216 Coals

4 Uncut Emeralds

Uncut Diamond

2 Uncut Rubies

9 Uncut Sapphires

26 Bird's Nests which gave:

3 Sapphire Rings

2 Gold Rings

Emerald Ring

Blue Bird's Egg*

Spirit Seed*

3 Willow Seeds*

5 Apple Tree Seeds*

2 Acorns*

3 Orange Tree Seeds*

Maple Seed*

2 Curry Tree Seeds*

2 Banana Tree Seeds*

'*' means I did drop that stuff.

I'll post this in my blog at the end of the day.

You did WHAT?!

Blue Bird's Egg* (no value yet, but...)

Spirit Seed* (untradable, but they'll get you 20K farming xp per tree!)

3 Willow Seeds* (30K)

5 Apple Tree Seeds* (40K)

2 Acorns* (10K)

3 Orange Tree Seeds* (45K)

Maple Seed* (45K)

2 Curry Tree Seeds* (25K)

2 Banana Tree Seeds* (25K)

You put 500K into Miscellania, yet went on to drop over 220K worth of tree seeds? For crying out loud, those dropped seeds were worth almost as much as trees!

But you kept 2.7K in rubies, and 3.2K in emeralds.

Good gawd. I hope I'm misunderstanding your post somehow.

And if you put only 500K in and left it there, your money was likely used up in less than 2 weeks. There was no reason to wait 30 days.

Thanks for the advice, I'll put 2M next time. I waited a month because even if it wouldn't have added much, it was added a little. At least acording the calculator there will always be more in my kingdom as long as there is money left in the kingdom.

You're right I should've sold the seeds, merchanting is boring. There are so many people that ruins business by saying "LOL, that's a noob price", but it's worth it for all the money.

And for the spirit seed, I don't do farming, so they will get me zero farming exp, I find it boring skill, I don't want to have discussion why.

Besides even if I would've missed much, I still got my crushed nest.

That's so sweet of you for giving me advice, I've seen my mistake and will try to sell the seeds next time.

Thanks again.

Ok i am going to make this clear now, because i cant stand people that tell others to keep 100% every day.

The approval rating DOES NOT affect your outcome throughout the time you leave it, it only affects wat you get wen you opne it!!!!!!

So only raise you approval before you open it otherwise you are wasting your time. I oly ever raise my approval before i opne it if oi am leaving it for a long time like over 1month, just so i dont have soo much to do wen i open it.

I believe you're the one who's got it wrong:

Example: You take 10% of your coffers (lets say you have them full, so it maxed at 75k for the day) and multiply this by your aproval rating (say 90%). 75,000 gp * .9 is 67,500 gp. That's how much will be spent on gathering resources for that day. The full 75,000 gp will be deducted, but since your approval rating was only 90% 7,500 gp was wasted. This "work" is saved from day to day until you withdraw it in resources. Example continued: The next day, you raised your approval to 100% and had another 75,000 gp removed. This 75,000 gp is added to the 67,500 gp for a total "work" of 142,500 gp that can be used to buy resources. The "work" saved is no longer affected by approval ratings. Only the money saved that day is affected by that day's approval ratings.

Now maybe Tip.it is lying or they've got it wrong, but this is pretty clear evidence to support the notion that, if you don't keep approval up every day, the cost of the goods you're gathering is essentially going up.

You've seen your mistake? Last time I checked, I thought the main point of doing maples was pretty much to get the nests and SEEDS...

Well, I changed my mind again, I won't sell the seeds, because it would be too quick money maker, I like to do things slowly so I can enjoy the game.

I mainly did that for FireMaking by the way.

I think I'll drop the seeds again. I might change my mind, but I will make the 2.1M at the end of December so it will be ready in bank before January.

Only time will tell if I'll drop them or not, I'll most likely drop them. Besides selling the nests isn't half bad. I will stick with dropping seeds.

Nope, I haven't changed my mind entirely.