Maples: 10% or 100%?

Coal: 00%

Flax: 00%

Herbs: 05% or 50% ?

Fish: 00%

Total PROFIT: 1.3 m or 300k?

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10man is equal to 100percent

5men is equal to 50percent

Best would eb to put 1.3 Mio in chest and let 1week.

Then your net profit will be 1.3mio on average not 300k.

(so 1.8mio with the 525k used)

If yuo only want to put 1mio, then you can let only 3 days. or after 3days, refill it with the missing 300k. It is not taht hard to earn 300k in 3days...

Net profit should be around 500k per 3days. around 1.3mio per 7days

Sell everything(or make pots with herbs and sell the pots) then start a full week for 7days with the 1.3Mio in the chest.

Sell evrything after 1 week, and again and again

On the long run, you are sure to make a weekly profit of 1.3mio

Understood now?

Once I make more money I am going to put 3 million into it.

That's is 30 days of taking 75K out of the coffers. 750K will be left after 30 days. I will maybe put the results here if I rememberzore.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

Once I make more money I am going to put 3 million into it.

That's is 30 days of taking 75K out of the coffers. 750K will be left after 30 days. I will maybe put the results here if I rememberzore.

Just tell us what you are going to direct the citizens to produce and I will tell you what you are going to get (provided you maintain 100% approval) based on this thread:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=463052&highlight=

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

If I were to do that quest and just put the max amount of money that it can hold in, could I take out any extra money that's in there after collecting rewards?

You can withdraw your money at any time. If you just want to get one day's rewards, you dont need to put in the max amount of money 'holdable' - 7.5 mill. The citizens will take 10% of whatever is in the bank up to a max of 75k,

so for one day's work you will only need to put in 750k. After which you will be free to withdraw the remaining 675k if you so wish (but you wont because the rewards are so good! Especially Coal, Flax and Herbs IMO)

P.S. This post really should have gone in Help & Advice I think.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

If I were to do that quest and just put the max amount of money that it can hold in, could I take out any extra money that's in there after collecting rewards?

You can withdraw your money at any time. If you just want to get one day's rewards, you dont need to put in the max amount of money 'holdable' - 7.5 mill. The citizens will take 10% of whatever is in the bank up to a max of 75k,

so for one day's work you will only need to put in 750k. After which you will be free to withdraw the remaining 675k if you so wish (but you wont because the rewards are so good! Especially Coal, Flax and Herbs IMO)

P.S. This post really should have gone in Help & Advice I think.

I guess I could have put it in Help, but it was probably easier here. Anyway thanks for the answer, I'm doing the quests now so I will post my rewards in a while. Going to do 100% maples, 50% herbs.

I have been doing a little research on the kingdom resources, i have worked out that you will receive the follwing amounts of materials per day, if you have 75k taken and 100% approval rating.

If you have 10 workers working a specific material, then together they take 50k of the 75k you pay the island. The other 5 workers take 25k of that money.

If you have 10 workers:

Coal: 545 with 3 gems = 109000gp

Flax: 1250 2 seeds = 125000gp

Herbs: 60 = 90000GP

Tuna: 888 17 gems/caskets = 44400GP

Swordfish: 263 = 78900

Maple: 891 8 nests = 89100GP

Teak: 301 = 60200GP

Mahagony: 222 = 333000

NOT 100% SURE ON PRICES BUT THESE ARE WHGAT I THINK THEY SELL FOR

Therefor, it is not worth leaving your kingdom for days on end. As the resources you recieve will be the same as taking them out every day for the same amount of time, it will give you more time to sell/use your materials before you get the next amount. the only exception to this is the extras, such as herb seeds and nests. Because of all the little decimal numbers in the costs and everything else, you may miss out on a few extras, i cant really be bothered to work out exactly how many days you should leave the resources, to get the most you can from the villagers. Maybe i will soon but for now i am too lazy.

I havent used my kingdom since they were first released as they were not worthwhile, but after looking at these i am going to start using my kingdom once more.

Mahogony is by far the best money maker, although it is hard to find buyers, taking that into account, Coal and maple are the best money providers, flax is decent, although it is all too easy to get large amounts of flax from the elf village for free.

I will post up my pics after each day that i collect to see if the estimates are correct.

viewtopic.php?p=3956321#3956321 Click here to view my guide to Your Kingdom

lmao, a clever businessman. i just wanted to look clever, now you spoilt it :cry:

Anywho, i will be posting a pic of my gathered stuffs tonight sometime when i collect it.

I had a little over 7m in coffers, 100% aproval, 10 workers on maples 5 workers on herbs, i expect to see 30 herbs, 891 maples and 8 nests.

I posted earlier about finding the best time to collect your prize from your kingdom, well i found the number of days that will give you the most for your money.

To retrieve the best amount from your villagers you should collect on these number of days after you set them going.

This is based on 100% workers, 100 approval and 75k pay.

Coal:11 days, 6,004 ores, 40 gems

Flax: 12 Days, 15,000 Flax, 25 Gems

Herbs: 5 Days, 303 Herbs, 3 Seeds

Tuna: 4 Days, 3552 Tune, 71 Casket/Gems

Swordfish: 1 Day, 264 Swordfish

Maple: 11 Days, 9804 Logs, 98 Nests

Teak: 7 Days, 2107 Logs, 6 Nests

Mahogony: 11 Days, 2449 Logs, 7 Nests

Hope this helps, although it doesnt really make much difference (may just mean you get an extra gold ring) it ma become helpful one day to somebody.

Would I get roughly the same amount?

Yes. The only excepttion I can think of is the bonus materials. You get 1 nest per 100 maples, and 892 maples per day. So if you withdraw daily you get exactly 8 nests, while someone withdrawing periodicly gets 8.92 nests.

For example, if you withdraw your supplies everyday for 10 days you will end up with 8,920 maples and 80 bird nests. Someone who left them in all ten days before collecting would get 8,920 maples and 89 bird nests.

single_skill1165709744.png