Post your Manage thy Kingdom results.

moocow1337

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, i havent been to kingdom to top up on a very regular basis (but aproval never below 90%), i havent collected the loots in 2 months at this stage and wont collect it until xchristmas, but i am sure that they are dishing out 75k a day. now i wander how many million maples logs i am gonna get :shock:

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Waow you were EXTREMELY lucky on the mage tree.

I am already very happy when i get 1 mage/spirit seed per week.

So having a sum of 4 for both while you have a total of 8, would already be great

Gratz :)

Lol, thats like first time i get extremely lukcy in RS \'

I've been keeping enough GP to do the max per day ever since Frogmite's Post.

I accidentally attacked a person and lost come approval there, but I've been going every day or two to keep it at 100, and add more GP.

We'll see on December 17th or so :D

how do you add more gp without withdrawing all your items from the kingdom?

how do you add more gp without withdrawing all your items from the kingdom?

When Advisor Ghrim says, "Would you like to see the resources gathered by your citizens?" tell him no and it will show what you have your resources set on and you can withdraw and deposit cash then as well.

i did throne of miscellian and royal trouble after looking through this entire thread it so awsome how u get resources i put 1.05mil in the chest i will leave it for 14 days.i put 5 on maples 5 on herbs and 5 on coal =) i will keep it at 100 percent

You are doing a big mistake!

U should make sure you have ALWAYS at least 85k in coffer (750+75)

to optimize what you will get. 1050k is only 75k*14 days. You forgot that under 750k, u only use 10percent of remaining cash

so cash in chest day count is 1050,975,900,825,750,675,608,547,492,443,399,359,323,291

So you will get ressource for 759k while you could have had resources for 1050k. You will so only get 72% of what you could have had with more money in the coffer.

So while you go cut some maples, go and put back 75k per day if you cant afford putting more money in it directly.

Getting 75k per day is piece of cake, and you will appreciate the difference in the money you will get from coffer

i did throne of miscellian and royal trouble after looking through this entire thread it so awsome how u get resources i put 1.05mil in the chest i will leave it for 14 days.i put 5 on maples 5 on herbs and 5 on coal =) i will keep it at 100 percent

to optimize what you will get. 1050k is only 75k*14 days. You forgot that under 750k, u only use 10percent of remaining cash

so cash in chest day count is 1050,975,900,825,750,675,608,547,492,443,399,359,323,291

So you will get ressource for 759k while you could have had resources for 1050k. You will so only get 72% of what you could have had with more money in the coffer.

i ended up putting like 4.3mil in allotoghther after i wrote that messgae yesterday so no woorys =p i will soon enough get it to 7.5mil after i get done fishing me 2k cooked sharks

So while you go cut some maples, go and put back 75k per day if you cant afford putting more money in it directly.

Getting 75k per day is piece of cake, and you will appreciate the difference in the money you will get from coffer

iFishcopy-1.png

It looks like almost everyone does some combination of maples (wc) and coal (mining) with the odd emphasis on flax/herbs/or fishing.

Has anyone tried farming? I am trying to collect seeds from Moss Giants and its pretty slow going. Anyone have any ideas on what kind of payout we could expect from the farming option?

It looks like almost everyone does some combination of maples (wc) and coal (mining) with the odd emphasis on flax/herbs/or fishing.

Has anyone tried farming? I am trying to collect seeds from Moss Giants and its pretty slow going. Anyone have any ideas on what kind of payout we could expect from the farming option?

i went on runehq to check there calculator out i think i put 2mil on the coiffers for a test and put farming at 5 i think it said like 2k

lets say u put 1mil in the coiffers for 14 days u would get 2509 seeds and about 244k back

iFishcopy-1.png

You people are insane.

I am lucky if I can keep myself from checking for three days. And that usually requires me to spend the weekend camping in the country.

Once I got sick of RS, put a buttload into it and left it for, like, two weeks.

But I can't help but check every time before I go to bed.

i ended up putting like 4.3mil in allotoghther after i wrote that messgae yesterday so no woorys =p i will soon enough get it to 7.5mil after i get done fishing me 2k cooked sharks

No need to put some much money in the coffer.

Just calculate what yuo need to put in with simple calculatio:

750+ 75* number of days without going to ghrim

No need to put some much money in the coffer.

Just calculate what yuo need to put in with simple calculatio:

750+ 75* number of days without going to ghrim

meh doesnt matter i got quite a bit of cash anyhows

iFishcopy-1.png

Hi there, I havne't personally done the quests to access this, but after looking at these I was thinking to do both Throne of Miscellenia and Royal Trouble this weekend. :shock: I was wondering if anybody could add me on RS and just help me out with a few advice, and such. My RS name is Kangurru. I have sufficient cash and would appreciate any help, thanks. :D

Can some one be kind enough to tell me how much money i need for lets say 96k maples? Cause it will give me 99 firemaking \' or just tell me which calcutaor to use

There's a calculator on rune hq but it's not 100% accurate

Remember to always keep your coffers above 750k so 75k

is withdrawn everyday.

Can some one be kind enough to tell me how much money i need for lets say 96k maples? Cause it will give me 99 firemaking \' or just tell me which calcutaor to use

There's a calculator on rune hq but it's not 100% accurate

Remember to always keep your coffers above 750k so 75k

is withdrawn everyday.

thank you very much for your time :)

if you put 10man on it (and the 5others on what you want :) )

it will takes you 108days with a 100satisfaction ratio to get 96k maples.

so you will need a total cash of 108*75+750000=8.85mio

But as you will sell all the seeds inside and for example all the herbs inside, even if you burn all the maples, you should stay with a net profit (after having deducting themoney spend) of 9.8mio by selling the herbs, nest seeds.

AverageNet profit per week of maples/herb combination if you sell the maples is of about 1.2mio, this is halved if you burn them.

I have 12 weeks of statistics to come to this figures