How old were you when you had your first kiss?

state_of_mind

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to be the one to have to say this but...

I could almost guarentee most of us guys would easily make out with a girl if they were attractive and came on to you. I just cant see many people in here (the ones that are single) Saying no to an attractive woman. It just does not make sense. Myself, I probably would go for it. Even though I WOULD prefer being able to be with someone that I cared about instead. I pretty much know this by experience. I know most of you will say that I am shallow and blah blah blah, but seriously, its true for most guys. I know there must be a few in here that wouldnt, but the majority would. Someone had to say this.

Let the flaming begin. :anxious:

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

I hate to be the one to have to say this but...

I could almost guarentee most of us guys would easily make out with a girl if they were attractive and came on to you. I just cant see many people in here (the ones that are single) Saying no to an attractive woman. It just does not make sense. Myself, I probably would go for it. Even though I WOULD prefer being able to be with someone that I cared about instead. I pretty much know this by experience. I know most of you will say that I am shallow and blah blah blah, but seriously, its true for most guys. I know there must be a few in here that wouldnt, but the majority would. Someone had to say this.

Let the flaming begin. :anxious:

Of course this is true. Unfortunately, it's true about many guys who aren't single. :?

As for me, I was always kind of a late bloomer. First kiss happened the summer after I turned 17.

So don't worry if you're sweet sixteen and never been kissed! Many people make it all the way to or through college kissless :lol:

finalsig9wq.gif

I am 15, no kisses so far....my social life is not high enough for me to go to a party/disco/whatever and I am in an all boys school....:x

God, my life stinks....wait....what am I saying?

WHO CARES ABOUT ME? nobody, thats who

ahnuld.gif

Dai jou bui!

The full stop and comma are your friend....

http://www.blogger.com/profile/31134299

I am 15, no kisses so far....my social life is not high enough for me to go to a party/disco/whatever and I am in an all boys school....:x

God, my life stinks....wait....what am I saying?

WHO CARES ABOUT ME? nobody, thats who

Because nobody understands you? :P And mine was like 12 or something but meh, I haven't had one that actually felt special yet :cry:

15 and still nothin yet.

I don't really mind that much, its probably better to stay away from relationships and all anyway...

Plus there has really only been 1 girl i've really liked, I just never asked her out, and now we're at different schools.

So I am in kinda a bit of a spot, on one hand I probably should hurry up and get a gf, but on the other I would have really liked to have gone out with her...maybe theres a chance I'll see her again, just randomly in public or something, it has happened once or twice in the 3 or 4 years I've known her......

Three and a half. Months, I mean.

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

15 and still nothin yet.

I don't really mind that much, its probably better to stay away from relationships and all anyway...

Plus there has really only been 1 girl i've really liked, I just never asked her out, and now we're at different schools.

So I am in kinda a bit of a spot, on one hand I probably should hurry up and get a gf, but on the other I would have really liked to have gone out with her...maybe theres a chance I'll see her again, just randomly in public or something, it has happened once or twice in the 3 or 4 years I've known her......

Heh, you sound a lot like me.. Although the girl I like lives next door to me so I see her all the time.. There's a back to school dance in a few weeks, and I might ask her to go.. First kiss WIP?

15 and still nothin yet.

Heh, you sound a lot like me.. Although the girl I like lives next door to me so I see her all the time.. There's a back to school dance in a few weeks, and I might ask her to go.. First kiss WIP?

DO IT, or u'll probably end up in the position i'm in eventually

15 and still nothin yet.

Hooray for WIP first kisses! Tommorow's the get together freshmen dance (before school starts) hopefully she'll be there.

1z2zrwo.jpg

Well my first kiss was about..5 months or so ago. It was pretty perfect too. We were alone, under a tree near a creek. Sadly I dont live around there anymore and we had to break up :(

14 By the way

sigfrompokerod4.jpg

Thanks for the sig poker! :P

I was 14... Hehe, we we're on a walk with some friends, and i got dragged behind a bush. My first tongue was same day, so was my first hand holding.

I had my first kiss on the cheek two days before. As well as my first arm in arm. :shock: That lasted about a week.... BTW I'm homeschooled, so it's a little harder to find girlfriends.

bob+man728.png

my first kiss........... umm well ive kissed my c drive on the computer cos it had just burnt master of disguise for me, my bass drum skin cos it's a pearl (and they rule) and umm thats about it lol i've never had a girl friend.... apart from jennifer off master of disguise lol

:D :D :D

my first kiss........... umm well ive kissed my c drive on the computer cos it had just burnt master of disguise for me, my bass drum skin cos it's a pearl (and they rule) and umm thats about it lol i've never had a girl friend.... apart from jennifer off master of disguise lol

you my friend... are sad. :notalk:

Attempting to come back to RS after another very long break.

you my friend... are sad. :notalk:

Agreed..