What's your record?

blushenka

I'm curious, did anyone of you say to him/herself 'I am going to reach level x in this skill in a number of days' and actually did it or came close to doing it? If so, what was the skill and how much did you advance in how many days? Also, how did you establish that record time span, according to careful calculations, or just thought of a random number of days in which you thought you could do it?

Part of the reason why I'm asking this is because I want to advance some skills as fast as possible, because soon I will not have the time to play as much as I can now and I want to make the most of it.

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

I think I went from 54 to 60 mining in 2 days. I used calculations. I timed myself and it took about 5 minutes to mine 28 iron, bring it to a bank, and go back. I used a calc. and figured out how much iron I needed. I divided that number by 28, multiplied the result by 5, and divided that by 60. The answer was about 11. I played 5-6 hours a day, so I thought it would take 2 days.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Im trying for 1000 f2p total skills. Went up 3 runecrafting levels last night.

And went from 10 range to 20 in 30 minutes on my pure. Would have been faster if people would'nt stop pestering me :evil:

cypress85.png

i once saw ruby and ash in the wildy, thought it was a santa hat.

81-90 woodcutting in a week.

Got to 85, got a good price for my easter egg, and went out to train combat. Now at 85 woocutting.

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

i set a goal to get my from 56 to 57 smithing in 1 day from gold bars but then crafting gild got crouded so i didnt make the goal i needed 600 bars i only made 270 bars

btw how do u make money on f2p and fast i need a 2.5m but i cant make 100k in a day :cry: :wall: :D plz pm me

ml417.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

refresh to see another sig =P

also click on the sig to go to The Art Bazaar

thanks to everyone who made me a sig

65-73 fishing in one day on rs1(before fatigue so i didn't have to type any words or go to a bed) and 70-82 str in 3 days(same thing as above i could just keep fighting without worrying about it)

Fished 30,000 lobsters... F2P only that is.

^^; I saved so much money and got so many cooking levels rofl.