Wolfy's Wedding MAJOR UPDATE

WolfhunterXZ

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People, please keep checking this thread.. At this moment I am a bit worried, she hasn't been on the past 2 days so yeah I'll keep you updated tomorrow, such as if it will be cancelled or rescheduled, etc. I asked my friend Salim123 to be the priest and he said yes, so that has been filled. My best man? No idea, probably someone which will be decided tomorrow.

This is going to be a simple ceremony, something like, bride walks by to priest, then me coming in, or we walk at same time. Then priest says some stuff about being wedded then you know whole "I do" stuff, rings beforehand or after I forget lol. Then says I now bind you under Saradomin or whatever something like that and then kiss the bride or something :D just for update stuff. I will be on probably an hour or so before the wedding so I can make sure things will be working out properly, so feel free to message me, but don't get mad if I "Log out" or don't answer back, for I may be getting flooded :P

-Wolfy

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

congrats man i relly dont understand the point of dating or getting married over the internet she could be a a pedifiel old man but gl

Join Pure Chaos best aussie based pure clan around, click my banner for link to our forums

purechaosza8.jpg

congrats man i relly dont understand the point of dating or getting married over the internet she could be a a pedifiel old man but gl

Are you a stupid little kid?

READ his posts. "I know she's a girl" "I spoke to her"

Idiots these days... \'

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

have fun...i woulda came but i already told toast i was goin to his party at the same time.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Im curious- how did you know she was lovely? Does her character model differ from the others?

Ya, 'cause the only thing that matters about a girl is the outer shell :roll: .

Okay, maybe it's true :lol: .

*Disclaimer: It's a joke. Chill.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

No, lol it starts in like uhh let's see... about an hour and 20 mins lol :P I'll be getting on RS in a few, and yes I will be on early, in about 20 mins it will be an hour till it starts.

Remember: It's in FALADOR PARK at the STATUE OF SARADOMIN

It is NOT at the small chapel south of Falador, west of Port Sarim.

I'm there now

Starts in about 20 mins

*insert generic flames*

I hate how all these community events (not necessarily this one) are always made for Americans... I don't like playing late on a Saturday night so I can never go -.-

O well, make sure you hide your wealth or you'll dread the divorce settlement :XD:

sig3xj6.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

^^ Support it or get confused by pixel-mess :D

Major Update:

Bad news folks, sorry. We're rescheduling (Don't know when yet so don't ask).

Reason: The bride's step father was being a (insert bad word) and made her get off the computer so now we're reschuling, probably a later date so then it's farther ahead of time and won't clash with other events! (TET event, Toast's combat 100 party).

Thanks for being nice, though some (Someone who's name starts with H) were being (insert another bad word).

-Wolfy

i say the first off you make a new addition to you ignore list, the name starts with an H. i'll keep checkin this thread for the rescheduled time though i do suggest a new location. lol i'll come in the outfit from my buddy sig next time

EDIT: i got somethin from a treasure trial that i don't want and can't sell. if either of you want it as a gift send me a pm and its yours. its an f2p item also

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.