Wolfy's Wedding MAJOR UPDATE

WolfhunterXZ

Sounds soo nice to me, i will try to go, it is at the 4:00pm at my country so i think i cna have a go... But i ever wanted to be the priest and there is a priest!!!!!! <.< #-o :wall: :cry:

Ah well, remeber: Darkluniux's Priest services (i just posted it a month ago, no one was my costummer)

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im curious- how did you know she was lovely? Does her character model differ from the others?

Im sure she was very shmexican. Seriously though, how do you know someone for a few days and then ask her to marry you within that time? Honestly, I wouldnt trust their appearence unless you've seen her on webcam. You can get pictures anywhere. Have you talked to her over the phone? Im just saying, there are alot of men posing as women in RuneScape, and even if she declines items from you, that may be just the game. Sometimes they act like they dont want anything until you offer to give them something that is worth alot, then they will accept. Goodluck with your wedding, but just know you will probably never see eachother in real life...

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

Oye. Thanks, and I don't worry about me, I worry about the ones flaming because they obviously need help as well. Yes, I know I can find someone in real life, it's just a game. We aren't getting real life married or anything. -_-

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Oye. Thanks Cdub, and I don't worry about me, I worry about the ones flaming because they obviously need help as well. Yes, I know I can find someone in real life, it's just a game. We aren't getting real life married or anything. -_-

Then again, you also don't have a right to tell them not to voice their opinions. Some people go over the top (which they shouldn't lol), but there's nothing wrong with someone saying this is weird. I mean, you are marrying someone in Runescape lol... (no offense to Laik and Golv, please don't hit a 100 on me).

Well have fun, and don't get too much into it :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Did you post this thread because you wanted people to go to your wedding?

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

firstly, i'd like to say congradulations. secondly, i will gladly come and give you both some gifts, even if i can not stay long. PS: don't forget the rings :wink: i just got to be the priest at this random wedding were they forgot the rings... :lol:

I'll come fo shure. grats.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

yes idiotelzar, I'm sure it's not a guy.

Update: Time has been moved to 12PM PST (An hour earlier) so it will definetely not conflict with the TET event happening at 2 :)

Also, we are looking for a new priest, Laikrob can't make it due to other reasons, so if you can, please message me in game.

-Wolfy

Darkluniux may be in consideration, don't get mad if you don't get the priest job, it's not like I'm paying you, I may pay you some but not like 1m lol :P Darkluniux has his own priest service so I may consider him as I said earlier, but if you want to, message me either in-game or on the forums here. :)

First of all i do respect your opinion, but i have my own opinion.

Like other people have said you could be marrying a dude for all you know!This actully might be bad for you because a few of my friends have gotten married on runescape and thier "Wives" just steal their stuff!Besides no offence but dating can only be trusted in real life.

245k30x.jpg

Thanks for all concerns and whatnot about her lol don't worry if she ends up being a golddigger she goes bye bye :P Anyway, as for the TET event, Kat and I have decided to move the wedding an hour earlier than it originally was. It was at 1PM PST on Saturday (This saturday), but we've moved it to 12PM PST so all the times on the time list are still the normal time, but just subtract one hour from them.

-Wolfy

Thanks for all concerns and whatnot about her lol don't worry if she ends up being a golddigger she goes bye bye :P Anyway, as for the TET event, Kat and I have decided to move the wedding an hour earlier than it originally was. It was at 1PM PST on Saturday (This saturday), but we've moved it to 12PM PST so all the times on the time list are still the normal time, but just subtract one hour from them.

-Wolfy

ok even though i think this is EXTREMELY weird (the fact that you have feelings for someone you don't even know is a girl/guy), good luck on your erm.. "wedding" but take this piece of advice: DO NOT LEND/LET HER "TRY ON" YOUR BELONGINGS! i don't trust this for a cent.

DRkMper0r.png

RSN: DRkMper0r, AKA: LORD DARK-EMPEROR

~proud owner of a fire cape (94 combat) on 26th of july 2006~ 3rd time was the charm!

-Wolfy

ok even though i think this is EXTREMELY weird (the fact that you have feelings for someone you don't even know is a girl/guy), good luck on your erm.. "wedding" but take this piece of advice: DO NOT LEND/LET HER "TRY ON" YOUR BELONGINGS! i don't trust this for a cent.

Are you stupid, I don't know how many times Wolfhunter said it but i'll save him the trouble of saying it again HE SURE IT'S A GIRL #-o

Imperial_120.png

lol. I honestly know she's not a guy. Profile sites ftw :) And it is her, talked to her on teh fone too :D so shush. And I don't like lend anyone anything.. I'm "stingy" that way I guess, I don't trust anyone pretty much lol

I shall be coming! I would be the bestman but i don't know you.

Should we be expecting children?

Im coming in full white (and as much blue as i can find)

That reminds me have you got some thing borrowed blue and new?

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

darkpoop0 I've added you, as well as you darkluniux because one of you will be asked to be the priest :) hope you log on when I'm on tomorrow :D

i would come but are things are at the same times, i got an idea, how about you put your time back by 30 mins and ill add 30 mins to my time then we have time inbetween parties pm me if u wanna do it. so yours would be at 11:30 your time and mine would be at 12:30 your time

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Wha... What!? Saradomin? That old, bald dude who can't hold his "business? Stick up with the "real" gods like Zamorak. :notalk:

Maybe I'll stop by at your parta-y... If I can figure out what time it is.

Good luck in your future adventures and of course salutation to the bride.

PS: We have PIE!

Meow?