Wolfy's Wedding MAJOR UPDATE

WolfhunterXZ

Thank you Anti and pigonabike, I (and hopefuly others) respect your opinion about these kinds of things. Personally I also think it gets weird too if it goes to far, but again, it's all in good fun :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll swing by if i get the time. if you change your mind to a Zamorakian priest by any chance gimme a pm in game and i'll do it

RSN: Oreo9870

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Good luck with this, kay?

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.

i have just 2 suggestions. falador park is kinda close to some noobs, and you probably don't want your wedding crashed. i know two good spots away from them:

-the monestary, its saradominist so it goes with your whole thing

-mudskipper point (south of port sarim). its a cool place and theres no monsters there in f2p

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I might swing on by since wedings are so fun irl, might check out an rs one and if you change ur mind and go guthix give me a call.

PS can i be the ring bearer?

Just an average player with a horrible name...

Yeah, as I said, the location may change. But we also may change server, one that's less populated during busy hours where there won't be many noobs lurking about to annoy us.

As for pigeon or whatever, if she was a gold digger, she'd have been asking me for stuff by now. She's level 82 by the way.. Higher levels don't tend to be (as often) gold diggers. Thanks everyone who will show up, and no, we're not switching to Zamarok :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

i'll still be there ::' can i be something special, like the ugly village-idiot

i'll try to make a geek-outfit and whack ppl with a rubber chicken, 2bad u can't throw cakes at random ppl... mmh; i'll try to find some other stupid things to annoy ppl with, yay!

consider the freak-job taken! and yes i know there is no freak-job, but its taken nontheless

btw:ur not online, since i have to pm you to get in, could you do so plz? thanks a lot

misterxmansigtext9vm.png

fine, happy now?

Are you role-playing that your characters fell in love and are getting married? As in, you both give your character a mind of it's own? If so then more power to you for having a great imagination.

Are you in love in the real world? As in, you talk to each other, send pics, have had coffee together? If so, I am glad for you.

Are you looking at her pixelated character in a lecherous manner? If so, please seek help.

If none of the above can you explain it to me a little better? I am sort of confuzerated. :?

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Hey, err i know you don't know me but i want to come anyway! I like boys like you, you know the ones that actually care about girls feelings! Ok i admit i do think it's a bit weird, but meh who cares it's still awesome (why am i saying awesome when i'm not american ?!?). I'll wear my castle wars sara cloak and hood when i come (if i'm allowed) so i fit in with the sara dress code sorta thingy, i'd like to be a bridesmaid but if that involves wearing a skirt no way i hate skirts, anyway yeah i'll try to be there if it doesn't clash with TET events.

p.s. just thought i'd add, other boys should be more like you as in caring (and if anyone with a sick mind get's the wrong idea, which someone probably will, no i don't fancy you)

i_rule_21.png

Yeah, as I said, the location may change. But we also may change server, one that's less populated during busy hours where there won't be many noobs lurking about to annoy us.

As for pigeon or whatever, if she was a gold digger, she'd have been asking me for stuff by now. She's level 82 by the way.. Higher levels don't tend to be (as often) gold diggers. Thanks everyone who will show up, and no, we're not switching to Zamarok :P

Lol, just wait till she gets members, then she'll be grabbin all the valuables and run off

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Err, I don't know you neither do you know me, but I'll be there wishing you good luck in that pixelated relationship if I can make it. I'm sure I can stand some sissy Saradominist priest for some minutes.

Religious Text is not permitted.

lol thanks Seahawk, but Laikrob is our Priest :) I'm still looking for a best man, but I have a few guys in mind for that. She'll eventually get members I hope, she does well in f2p, but would do much better in p2p. She's nice, she even turned down me giving her 5k iron arrows which she was giving to a friend.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

hey wolfy i just noticed the next TET event is going to start one hour after your wedding does. just in case it matters