Outrageous things you thought as a kid

ryoushinn

For some odd reason, I thought that we lived under a giant dome that was painted blue on the inside, and that would open up during the night.

I thought that ATMs would spit out cash when ever some went up and pressed a button. But that idea was squashed when i tried it out >.>

And that Grocery Bags would make good parachutes.

andysigwhitemc.jpg

dude i got pked and lost my full zezima

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to think that if I listened to music too loudly, i would create a black hole and kill everyone,

ahh...the horrors of being seven :shock:

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

I also got paranoid about me being the only true human being. I used to believe everybody else was just there to my purposes, even if I didn't like what they were doing...

If it makes you feel any better, so did I, so you're not alone. That feeling came back after I watched the Matrix a couple of years ago.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I also got paranoid about me being the only true human being. I used to believe everybody else was just there to my purposes, even if I didn't like what they were doing...

If it makes you feel any better, so did I, so you're not alone. That feeling came back after I watched the Matrix a couple of years ago.

That's kinda...creepy and self-centered?

A mind not to be changed by place or time.

The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n.

That's kinda...creepy and self-centered?

Yeah, very self-centered. That's why I am a bit of a satanist. I think half of my friends are like that too.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

I though the world was flat and if u went in to a boat u would flop over the edge somewhere. :wall: :wall: :wall:

No need to bump your head thrice against a wall over that. If ever flat-earther would've done that, the medieval ages would be pretty bumpy.

heinzny2.jpg

Guest TaDaraCampbell

Just to show how badly i need to have "the talk" with my parents, a few weeks ago (im 13 btw) i asked my mom if it was a coincidence whether or not you get one or more children, i thought it was just random how many you could have at one time, and if you had like 2+ at a time they didn't even have to be twins, is that pretty bad or what :|

now something im wondering lately, have we existed for so long that genes literally pass pictures and thoughts of things, my example is that my sis when she was like 4 or 5 literally drew a picture of a naked boy, WITH EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING SHOWING, how could she know about every part of a boy! it just doesn't make sense, and makes me wonder, what the bloody heck are they teaching in kindergarten/preschools naways, or did something happen to her..?ew..

may come up with some stuff later, i like this topic :D

I thought all people had male reproductive organs.. that means girls too.

wanna no whats funny about this :D when i was little, i never looked at my self down there, ever, i just went to the bathroom and looked away, i guess i thought u weren't supposed to look at it even if it was your own. but one day, i remember just looking down, and not even knoticing, i could just see myself going "OH..."

I screamed at my mom when she asked me if I wanted a grilled cheese sandwich because I thought she was saying: "girl cheese sandwich" and I didnt want to be a girl. :(

srequest2me.jpg

I am an Atheist, and I take pride in it.

Guest TaDaraCampbell
Something wierd....

When I was young 5-8 I would Want to run outside nude....It was fun! and wierd..

And sometimes I still want to do it now.. but im 15 now.. so that aint gona happen

who doesnt wanna do that, really, cloths tick me off... or that could be the hormones talkin, idk O:)

i used to think that when u get change in shops from your note that you actually get more money, i saw my mum give the guy a note and he gave her 2 and some coins- that made me think it.

then i used to be scared of the dark at nights- when everyone watched the movie and i needed the loo i would run as fast as i can to the toilet and switch the light on as fast as i could then run as fast as i can back to the room.

then i used to think that all humans chose to be what they want before they are born for example you get 10 points and u have to spilt them on how good looking you are say 2 points how intelegant you are 5 points how lucky u are 3 points something a long those lines.

and for some reason from the moment i can remember to think i always wanted to be rich- i dunno why but i would think that being rich, good looking and clever is the 3 most important things in life.

Also i thought if humans can chose to be animals for example cats and when they are animals they gain points for their work :S and after you get the certain ammount of points you can become human which is the goal.

i was a weird kid - had a lot of friends tho :D

i used to think of something like "points" in 4th-5th grade, i called them angel bucks, you could bet as many as youd like in trying to guess what the outcome of something would be, such as "i bet 1million angel bucks i will make this shot" and stuff like that ::' (you would use these angel bucks when you went to heaven to be rich and buy stuff :P)

I would not eat the dessert Moose because I thought it was just squashed up moose.

I was the guy from Sailor Moon, this was in kindergarten.

Girls had cooties.

Someone would rob me everynight which would result in my sleeping completely covered up in blanket.

Sleeping in my parents bed made bad people go away.

Every single train I saw would be ____ the tank engine.

deadforumslol.png