Outrageous things you thought as a kid

ryoushinn

Now that i think of it, i was a pretty stupid kid. icon_xd.gif

I used to think if my mom flushed a bug down the toilet, that if I went to the bathroom on it, that the bug would fly up my butt for revenge. xD

I also used to believe that George Washington was still president.

And that you had babies out of your bellybutton.

So, what did you think as a kid?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use to think sex was a sin. And that if you wanted a baby, you needed to pray to God for one.. #-o

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

My last name was the same as my dog's name so I used to think that the name of everyone's pet was their last name. It really got confusing because my neighbor had two pets...

that a woman got pregnant by kissing their husband when they got married, and only then. (i was wondering because my uncle didnt have any children). and also when i was little i was confused on why my mom and grandma and me werent the same age because of the stork or whatever.

my friend still thinks anything related to sex in any way shape or form is a sin, and a really bad one at that.

happiehour.jpeg

I used to think that at the end of the week (after Saturday) we all died.

so you thought that for about a week? wow.

I used to think that girls were weird and bad. Oh and had cooties but i didnt call it "cooties" since it was a thought. Yeah that was stupid.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

My last name was the same as my dog's name so I used to think that the name of everyone's pet was their last name. It really got confusing because my neighbor had two pets...

Lol that really made me laugh! :D

I'm currently transitioning from a Wizard to a Mage and a Priest to an Archpriest. Lol both are nonexistant in the top 25. Hopefully I can change that. :D

I use to think that girls went to the bathroom...well...from a different place than they actually do.

Lol me too.. I thought that girls peed from there butts and and crapped from there "ya know" (the opposite of boys, seeing as how they sit down when they do there business) *But after a awhile* I didnt believe that theory at all anymore

*when I learned that they dont have a "ya know" #-o*

Attempting to come back to RS after another very long break.

i used to thnik that girls had the same things as boys :anxious:

i also used to think that if i sneeze too many times my head would explode

and i cant forget the classic i thought i was going to turn into a chicken when i had the chicken pox (my brother didn't make it any better :x )

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I used to think that at the end of the week (after Saturday) we all died.

so you thought that for about a week? wow.

No. I thought that the days of the week were strategically placed so that one week lasted your whole lifetime.

3898000bYVcx.png

well i used to think that if i did not cover up everything with my sheets except for my head when i was sleeping, that i was going to be eaten by monsters cause they could smell me.

Also i used to belive that scream lived in the church that I went to cubs for. I was afraid when i was told to put away the flags that scream would come out of the dark and get me.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

well i used to think that if i did not cover up everything with my sheets except for my head when i was sleeping, that i was going to be eaten by monsters cause they could smell me.

Also i used to belive that scream lived in the church that I went to cubs for. I was afraid when i was told to put away the flags that scream would come out of the dark and get me.

Wow, that's morbid, man. :P

3898000bYVcx.png

I used to think when I was a kid, that there might be one giant being of consciousness... and it would just switch back and forth among every single person in the world, but each person would only have their own memory... so "I" was just a collection of lots and lots of instants, but there was just one real consciousness.

I guess it was just because consciousness struck me as this big, crazy thing - that I was MYSELF, but that everyone else had a SEPARATE "myself"... it just didn't seem plausible.

I was a weird kid. :x

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

i used to thnik that girls had the same things as boys :anxious:

lol, i thought the same thing. I also thought that if i covered my head w/ my sheets also, the monsters won't be able to get me, lol. Can't think of anything else

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

I used to be so convinced that everyone was out to kill me, including my mom and family members. I didn't really trust anyone. I had to sleep with sheets and blankets covering my enitre body aswell, or else I thought someone would see me and kill me. I had a fear of deep water because I thought Jaws would get me. I was deathly afraid of clowns, because of the clown Pennywise.

I went through a very philosophical period when I was five or six. I tried figuring out the meaning of life and my conclusions scared the life out of me. I realised that after we died, anything we'ed done would not affect us and that life really had no long term meaning. I wondered why people bother living at all and why people don't just end it.

I was also terrified hoovers, the washing machine, cows, farmers and people with beards.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!