Outrageous things you thought as a kid

ryoushinn

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, i used to think that i was the only human on the planet, and that everyone was a robot. But along with that I also thought that there was a universe for every single robot in the universe and that in their universe they were the only human. This way it wouldnt matter if i died or one of the robots died, they lived on in their own universe.

Of course i wasnt wanting to acutly kill myself or anyone else...

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I went through a very philosophical period when I was five or six. I tried figuring out the meaning of life and my conclusions scared the life out of me. I realised that after we died, anything we'ed done would not affect us and that life really had no long term meaning. I wondered why people bother living at all and why people don't just end it.

I was also terrified hoovers, the washing machine, cows, farmers and people with beards.

a 5-6 year old emo, whats the world coming too :wink:

Although it is correct in the point that it has no meaning. The only meaning is just to enjoy the ride :D

Emo's aren't that deep. Being existentialist/nihilist isn't emo.

IRKAa.jpg

i thought that babies came from a factory that made them and that you had to write them a letter and ask for one.

i also thought that if i flushed the toilet when i was still sitting on it i would get sucked in.

one last thing that i thought was that if you sat too close to the tv when you watched it that your eyes would get burned.

Well naturally growing up in Saskatchewan, every guy in my grade 2 class (me included) made fun of Regina (it's a city in SK) because we all thought it was something else, I'm sure you can puzzle it out.

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

Well naturally growing up in Saskatchewan, every guy in my grade 2 class (me included) made fun of Regina (it's a city in SK) because we all thought it was something else, I'm sure you can puzzle it out.

If it makes you feel any better, kids here in Toronto do so too :P

I forgot to add, after watching The Truman Show for the first time I was convinced my life was the same. :P

I still do, so I try to be funny as much as I can even when I'm alone! ::' Once I find that darn door I better get a big hefty paycheck -.-

I used to think my stuffed tiger came alive when I was sleeping. :XD:

Oh and of course, the boogeyman was out to get me, whenever there was a cold breeze or a pitch black area in a room, he was there. :uhh: :ohnoes:

The italic parts were from 5-9 years old.

1z2zrwo.jpg

i used to think that when u get change in shops from your note that you actually get more money, i saw my mum give the guy a note and he gave her 2 and some coins- that made me think it.

then i used to be scared of the dark at nights- when everyone watched the movie and i needed the loo i would run as fast as i can to the toilet and switch the light on as fast as i could then run as fast as i can back to the room.

then i used to think that all humans chose to be what they want before they are born for example you get 10 points and u have to spilt them on how good looking you are say 2 points how intelegant you are 5 points how lucky u are 3 points something a long those lines.

and for some reason from the moment i can remember to think i always wanted to be rich- i dunno why but i would think that being rich, good looking and clever is the 3 most important things in life.

Also i thought if humans can chose to be animals for example cats and when they are animals they gain points for their work :S and after you get the certain ammount of points you can become human which is the goal.

i was a weird kid - had a lot of friends tho :D

A friend to all is a friend to none.

I used to believe "you can do anything if you want it enough" or something along those lines :shame:

I also went to catholic schools when I was little, and what do you know they started psuhing religion on me before I could make choices on my own, so i believed in that

I also thought high school would be fun :-X

Oh and in like 2nd grade I knew babies had something to do with sperm and eggs, but I didnt know the rest so I thought then when two people get married, when they kiss the sperm went through the guys mouth into the girl and somehow a baby came out of it lol

Masterpsion.gif

I went to daycare/preschool before kindergarten. It closed at 5 o'clock every night, but I couldn't tell time. Instead, I judged time by how dark it was outside. If it was really dark, my dad was late picking me up. If it was really light, he was on time.

Somehow, I never noticed that he was always late during the cold winter months and always early during the light summer months. :-k

finalsig9wq.gif

I went to daycare/preschool before kindergarten. It closed at 5 o'clock every night, but I couldn't tell time. Instead, I judged time by how dark it was outside. If it was really dark, my dad was late picking me up. If it was really light, he was on time.

Somehow, I never noticed that he was always late during the cold winter months and always early during the light summer months. :-k

lol ownt by times

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

i used to think if you stood on a manhole while someone flushed the toilet in the house its in front of youd go flying into the sky and fall back down the hole. Aftre that giant monsters would come and eat you and then........ =P~

yeah, weird imagination.....

oo o oo also that when fingertips bled you could die if you didnt put them above your head #-o

... I can learn about credit, banking, paying taxes, legal rights and mortgages at a skatepark?

Runescaper since december 3, 2001

Mybrois15.png

This wasn't me but my mate always used to hide behind the sofa wehen James Bond was walking in the circular bit at the film. He would then jump up and shout,

'BANG BANG BANG! GOT YOU FIRST!'

just before James turned around and shot the screen.

:lol:

I also used to make it my mission to protect out car from evil forces such as Stormtroopers if we were on a journey :oops:

I also got paranoid about me being the only true human being. I used to believe everybody else was just there to my purposes, even if I didn't like what they were doing...