Gnome Delivery Locations

Grey_Fox

a few so far

Gnomeball Coach: On the gnomeball field of course!

Gnormadium Alvafrim: The gnome glider operator of the feldip hills; you can only fly here after completing the quest 'one small favour'.

Hazelmere: West of yanille, upstairs in his little house, past the level 44 jungle spiders.

King Bolren: He's located at the center of the tree gnome village. You either need to navigate it, or for people who've already completed the quest, warp isnide using the spirit trees for another easy delivery.

King Narnode Shareen: The ground floor of the rgand tree, you see him the moment you walk him; you can NOT miss him.

Lieutenant Shepbur: He's located on the south side of the river on the Khazard battlefield, right by those level 92 battle tortoises.

Penwie: Exploring Karamja right beside the place where you dig into the underground cavern LOADED with zombies for the quest 'Shilo Village'.

Professor Imblewyn: He's near the magic guild in yanille, you can't miss him.

Professor Onglewip: Inside the ground floor of the wizards tower.

Professor Manglethorp: Inside the largest building in Keldagrim that crosses OVER both sides of the river. He's on the ground floor of the west side of the river near some anvils and engineers.

Sergeant Garkor: Hiding just outside of Awowogeis temple on the Ape Atoll. He's on the east side of the building.

Note: I STRONGLY recommend bringing a monkey greegree, and monkey speak amulet for this one, a way to tele out, and an anti poison just in case.

Serpile: In the King Worm and Toad field.

Spanfipple: Directly beside Sir Renitee, the chief herald of Falador, on the second floor of the white knight's castle.

Wingstone: Exploring the southern Kharidian desert, AKA: West of Nardah, anywhere around the crevice.

Note: I STRONGLY suggest using the world map to naviagte, bringing waterskins, a knife, a camulet, and a way to tele out.

Ambassador Ferrnook: The second floor of varrock castle, head northeast from the stairs. He'll be at a dead end near a suit of armor.

Ammbassador Gimblewap:In ardougne castle, right where you come up the stairs.

Br ambickle: Trollweis mountain. To get here, you must have finished, or be halfway through the quest 'Troll Romance' and still have your sled.

Captain Bleemadge: The gnome glider operator of White Wolf Mountain.

Captain Dalbur: The gnome glider operator of Al-Kharid.

Captain Errdo: The gnome glider operator of the 4th story of the grand tree.

Captain Klemfoodle: If you have done monkey madness, then when you fly to karamja from the grandtree, you will end up landing directly beside him for another easy delivery.

Captain Ninto: Underneath White Wolf Mountain by the dwarves.

Commander Montai: See Lieutenant Shepbur.

Daerkin: On top of the duel arena watching fights.

G.L.O. Carranock: The Karamja shipyard. Must have at least started chapter 1 of monkey madness to go here. From Captain Klemfoodle, head north until you reach the gate to gain entrance to the shipyard. Head southeast to a very small building, and he'll be on the first floor

credit to evil oni11

grey+fox+gp.png

can u be a bit more clear on penwie?

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Take the glider from the tree to karamja, and go south-east

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif

Take the glider from the tree to karamja, and go south-east

you can't go southeast from the glider :shock:

I found him. He is due west of the glider amongst the lvl 5 snakes. Very hard to see.

jfroggy

Thank you! I had the GLO aglaclock or something, and that guy wouldn't give me any information. It sounded familiar, but still...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

You don't need a sled for that one gnome... I found out after making one and failing my first job :cry:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

also its worth noting tha the people can wander around quit a bit, the guy in verrock was on the west side of the castel when i went to see him and the guy n falador was in the jail room both times i went to see him looks like that have a wide roaming pattern :\

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

Ambassador Ferrnook: The second floor of varrock castle, head northeast from the stairs. He'll be at a dead end near a suit of armor.

CORRECTION

Ambassador Ferrnook: The second floor of varrock castle, head northWEST from the stairs. He'll be at a dead end near a suit of armor.

sig.jpg

I got Ambassardor Spanfipple, and he was not beside Sir Renitee! I searched the place, but failed the task when I couldn't find him :(

Dragon drops: 22 legs, 12 skirts, 1 med, 1 spear

Magic 99 achieved 8.8.07

Correction: Hazelmere is EAST of Yanille-

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Wingstone is a little tricky, but I've found a good way to get to him. Take the glider to Al Kharid, run through the Shantay Pass, and take a Magic carpet flight (100gp) to Pollinichev--- then take the other Carpet flight, located at the other end of Pollneavich, to Nardah. Once you arrive in Nardah run to the large crevice, keep an eye out for Wingstone as he does like to wonder, check near the carpet, the crevice, and the vast desert areas around the crevice.

Its better to be judged by twelve, than to be carried by six.

This is all very interesting but I'd like to know, what's the point of the gnome in the shipyard near the gilder to Gnome Stronghold on the island of tribesmen? (Karamja)

He does nothing but says something like "Get the hell out of my office" nothing else.

No answer=A lot of shame :wall:

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Anyway back to topic, I hope the mysterious old man won't be out of business just because people can get half keys real easily.

And how much is the chance of getting noted coal?

I should try next weekend.

Ambassadors just walks around ROFL, they can be either at east or west side of stairs or w/e... :x Most of em all walks around..

Ok, Ima edit this for many locations....

Lieutenant Schepbur.. At khazard's Tortoises (Use spirit tele to khazard battleground and go south)

one of ex captains that loves beer and were seen at wolf mountain -> at dwarves, reqs fish pass to get there...

Ill edit more when Ill be done

Profins.png

specty.png