Gnome restaurant rewards

Zyx

I got a snake charm, anyone know what i can use it for?

I got one too, lol. It's just used for one quest.

I also got a 54 pure essence tip from the guy in the mage guild :)

I did all 40 trips (filled up my card) and I got tons of gems, 5 Grand Tree Seed Pods, 4 whole keys, and 3 leftover half-keys. This update really is to help with all the bolt tips for crossbows, especially the dragon bolt tips.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coincidence? I think not...

I do believe that only certain gnomes give out certain items.. for instance.

Me and a friend of mine have been doing a bunch of trips and we have both gotten the tip of 5 Tree pods from the explorer gnomes (Penwie, Wingstone, and maybe Brimbrackle), also we have gotten Gnome goggles from the Off duty pilots (Captain Ninto & Daerkin). It would appear to me that only certain people give out certain things.

3 half keys

1 spirit tree seed \'

only notable ones

can you prove that =<

:P can you prove your existens? :-s

Well, as I am F2P currently, DOH, but as far as I've heard, people are getting mass half keys and VERY RARE the new gogles and items. Pods are semi-rare, but gogles, 1 in 100?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

i now have 10 loop halfs, no teeth yet, goggles and a scarf, 5 tree pods, bird nest apple tree seeds, 50 saphirs 20 rubys 11 diamonds, odd topaz and opals and jades. no mint cakes yet......and why can't i get a friggin teeth half key!!!!!!!

Its better to be judged by twelve, than to be carried by six.

I will be keeping a log of my prizes, updated each time

Keldagrim- 5 Grand Seed Pods

Shipyard- FAILED

Kajamara-Uncut Red Topaz

Shipyard- Loop of Key

Felip Hills- 3 Toadflax (Noted) 1st Delivery Token

White Wolf Mountain- 3 Toadflax (Noted)

White Wolf Mountain- 7 Uncut Saphires

Kharlind Desert FAILED

Swamp- GP

White Wolf Mountain- Birds Nest--> 1 Banana Tree Seed

Tree Gnome Village- Snapdragon 2nd Delivery Token

White Wolf Mountain- Birds Nest- 1 Curry Tree Seed

Yanille- FAILED (I accidently ate the food)

Duel Arena- 2 Uncut Jade

Khaldin Desert- FAILED (Help Needed)

White Wolf Mountain- Snapdragon

Kajamara- 3 Uncut Opal 3rd Delivery Token

Sig

Ok I made 5 of each foodies and 5 of each drinkies, now starting everything. Reserved.

First tip -

Teeth half key, did it in less than 1 min :o

Second tip -

Uncut diamond, did it in less than 1 min..

Third tip -

Snap, did it in less than 2 mins

Fourth tip -

Uncut diamond, did it in lil more than 1 min..

Fifth tip -

Teeth half key, did it in less than 1 min

Sixth tip -

Gnomeball -.-, +7 tokens though..Did in exactly 1 min lol.

7th. Uncut red topaz (Ow, 10 tokens though) - almost 2 mins..

8th. Loop half key, lil more than 1 min

9th. - Couldn't find explorer in karamja :(

10th. - Uncut red topaz, lil more than 1 min..

Profins.png

specty.png

Trip1 : 3 toadflax

Trip2 : Snapegrass

Trip3 : Half key(tooth)

Trip4 : Red topaz :wall:

all ive done so far gonna do some more tommorow but for tonight i must sleep -.- zzzzzz

o n what are the tokens u get with it for??

couldnt figure it out :XD:

Alright me and a friend have been Delivering since the update came out and here is what we come to believe after together getting 5 pairs of goggles 3 mint cakes 10 Seed pods and 1 scarf. On a side note we haven't gotten Pure Essence as a tip but I've heard people say professors do..

Gem Tips=Everyone

Half Key Tips=Everyone

Herb Tips=Most Everyone if not Everyone

Goggles Tips= Captain Ninto and Captain Daerkin

Scarf Tips=Captain Ninto and Captain Daerkin

Gnomeball Tips=Everyone

Mint Cake Tips=Penwie, Wingstone, and Brambickle

Seed Pods=Everyone (Maybe...still not sure on this one)

Pure Essence=Proffessors (Supposedly)

Birds Nests=Everyone.

If you have any evidence to prove us wrong please share. If I forgot a certain kind of tip please tell.

I have some questions for those who've played this game (I know questions belong in Help & Advice forum, but this is new, you guys have already done it and there's no guide. So ...)

1. How much farming xp do you get for launching a seed pod? And is it true they can only be launched outdoors (per Jagex Knowledge base)?

2. Is it true that a seed pod is single use?

3. Is it true that buying the premade food items from the restaurant won't work for deliveries?

4. Need an explanation about the reward token ... the KB doesn't seem to make much sense :(.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Ambassador Ferrnook (second floor varrock castle sw) - 3 toadflax, 2 jade

Ambassador Gimblewap (Ardougne Castle second floor) - bird nest, 10 saph

Ambassador Spanfipple (falador castle second floor) - gnomeball, 10 saph, 7 saph

Brambickle (trollweiss mountain) - red topaz, 6 saph, 5 emeralds, gnomeball

Captain Bleemadge (white wolf mountain, pilot) - loop half, teeth half, 4 emeralds

Captain Daerkin (duel arena on wall) - 2 jade

Captain Dalbur (al-kharid, pilot) - red topaz, loop half

Captain Klemfoodle (karamja, pilot) - 2 jade, loop half

Captain Ninto (under white wolf mountain: camelot) - gnome scarf

Garkor (ape atoll behind temple) - snapdragon, loop half

King Bolren (tree gnome village) - gnomeball, 3 opal, 3 emeralds

Lieutenant Shepbur (khazard battlefield, tortoises) - 2 jade

Penwie (karamja area west of glider) - 3 opals

Professor Manglethorp (big building keldagrim, west side) - red topaz

Professor Onglewip (wizard tower: edgeville->DIS) - diamond, 3 opal

Wingstone (area west of Nardah) - bird nest

1. How much farming xp do you get for launching a seed pod? And is it true they can only be launched outdoors (per Jagex Knowledge base)?

3. Is it true that buying the premade food items from the restaurant won't work for deliveries?

4. Need an explanation about the reward token ... the KB doesn't seem to make much sense .

Not sure about seed pod stuff as I haven't gotten one yet, must be rare. Sounds like it is only one use though.

I wouldn't imagine you would be able to buy premade food for it, they are named differently anyways I think.

The reward token works like so: You do a successful delivery, you get some points, once you get 10, you get 1 food delivery. You can get up to 10 food deliveries before he won't add any more. But if you use some you can earn them back. That's my understanding anyways. Hope it helps :)

sig_trippy2.jpg

Why should we buy postage stamps when we can make our own?

aperson being

I have some questions for those who've played this game (I know questions belong in Help & Advice forum, but this is new, you guys have already done it and there's no guide. So ...)

4. Need an explanation about the reward token ... the KB doesn't seem to make much sense :(.

You get 100 farming xp per launch of Pod. I haven't yet tried it but I believe when summoning the glider that can only be triggered outdoors, I think you may be able to tele to the Grand Tree indoors though.

Yes a Grand Seed Pod has only 1 use.

I have not yet tried this but I'm guessing you will not be sucessful on delivery, that is why the ''premade ____'' is there, and part of the object of the game is to cook the food.

:)

As for rewards I have had 1 pair of goggles, count less Shilo gems :roll: , a few cosmic and chaos runes, 2 birds nest (acron and apple) 5 Grand seed pods and 1 loop half, oh and of course a lot of gems. :) I'm quite satisfied and I have filled my token, but I keep going for a scarf. :D

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

I traded my goggles and scarf for 150k :D Good deal IMHO. On the next trip got another pair of goggles. Waiting for scarf now.

Are they even worth it? And I thought scarves were only dropped on christmas 2006. :-k

Gnome scarves....I got them for free and I can easly get them again so I say it was a good deal.

I'm sure Jagex have made certain gnomes catergorically give items as tips. As people have said, pilots give Goggles/scarfs etc, also, on the first day, I had great luck, getting goggles and pods and about 1 opal tip in 4 hours. I tried again yesterday and all I was getting was junk, I swear they have nerfed it. :?

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

I traded my goggles and scarf for 150k :D Good deal IMHO. On the next trip got another pair of goggles. Waiting for scarf now.

Are they even worth it? And I thought scarves were only dropped on christmas 2006. :-k

Gnome scarves....I got them for free and I can easly get them again so I say it was a good deal.

Ok, but are they really worth 150K?

Ok, but are they really worth 150K?

To be honest I have no idea. The guy jsut came up to me and said "Can i buy your scarf and goggles for 150k" I was like :uhh: YES and then I was like :shock: :mrgreen:

premade stuff DOES NOT work on deliveries, however, food you order with the reward token DOES (infact, i accidently used my reward token yesterday, thn used a worm batta from it on the delivery i was on)

72 construction. Also a proud member of SODB

siggehkr2.png

Okay, thanks to supuh and APERSON/Rcty, two of my questions have been answered. The following two remain. I appreciate those who tried to help (thanks!), but info from the KB (as opposed to personal experience) isn't what I seek. I've read the KB, but Jagex sometimes makes mistakes. I need confirmation from someone who actually tried these things ingame - that's work, and that's how people get guide credit. Thanks to anyone who can help!

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Okay, thanks to supuh and APERSON/Rcty, two of my questions have been answered. The following two remain. I appreciate those who tried to help (thanks!), but info from the KB (as opposed to personal experience) isn't what I seek. I've read the KB, but Jagex sometimes makes mistakes. I need confirmation from someone who actually tried these things ingame - that's work, and that's how people get guide credit. Thanks to anyone who can help!

You get 100 exp per launch and yes they could be only launched outdoors.Also you need to have both hands free in order to launch/squash a pod.

Each time a gnome gives you a Grand Tree Pod, its actualy 5 of them. They are stackable. Each time you squash/launch a pod one is deducted from your stack of 5 pods. Hope that is clear.