Fury Merchanting/Store Selling Guide!

shorty427

When people post these things on public boards all it does is make the goal item drop in price dramatically when word spreads to much, alot of people might thank you here now but you have most likely just destroyed the price of furies and onyx now that everyone else knows.

deadforumslol.png

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was my point. furies have been 5 mil for too long.

and for whoever said i was wrong, and that i should put then in the second to last row, you can do it both ways.

thanks for those who liked it.

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

When people post these things on public boards all it does is make the goal item drop in price dramatically when word spreads to much, alot of people might thank you here now but you have most likely just destroyed the price of furies and onyx now that everyone else knows.
I personally believe that tip it is a very small slice compared to the whole rs population.

EDIT: That's why the melee spot I occasionally use still works quite well.

the%20zephyrus.gif

The%20Zephyrus.gif

Click (above) for my blog!!

runemcw,the%20zephyrus.gif

well anyways everyone knows about it now so it will be hard to do(hopes this persuades people not to try it so i can get all the action \') thats why i dont like these merchanting guides you should have to be smart enough to figure it out yourself.

Well this is no big huge secret is it? I was at thzaar shop in world 2 yesterday getting some tokkuls and there was 4560k chaos and 1300k deaths in store.

Its a lousy way spend playing and i dont think anyone would do this for less profit per hour. Anyone who has 4.5m to spare that is

We have 114,263 registered users
even if half those people dont read this you just let a butt load of people who didnt know......er know.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

I find it pathetic that other crafters charge people in order to make their Furies. If you want FREE fury crafting just forum pm me or come in the Tip.It IRC chat and ask for me. I'll trade you a fury for the onyx straight up, completely free of charge. Greedy people these days... only like 2 minutes out of your day :roll:.

Your right, it is entirely unreasonable for people to expect some small return on the time and effort (and probably money) they spent on getting to 90 crafting.

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

What you really need now for easier clicking is those devices that go up and down by taking water in, those water bird things. So it keeps clicking on the mouse button and just leave it alone!! :D :lol:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

another way to get the runes is to let them stock pile from barrows, seeing as with a nice killcount you get 100-250 per ever other trip, in a week or two youll have the chaos free of charge, with some luck a few barrows items as well.

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

I find it pathetic that other crafters charge people in order to make their Furies. If you want FREE fury crafting just forum pm me or come in the Tip.It IRC chat and ask for me. I'll trade you a fury for the onyx straight up, completely free of charge. Greedy people these days... only like 2 minutes out of your day :roll:.

Your right, it is entirely unreasonable for people to expect some small return on the time and effort (and probably money) they spent on getting to 90 crafting.

You would be amazed at how little getting 90 crafting actually costs. It's about a 93 percent return on your investment per hide.

Nazgul.jpeg

hold mouse like this and clikc alternatively with each index finger...its really fast and it doesn't hurt

mousehandwr5.png

hey thats my idea! haha

Does the value they pay for chaos ever go down(as in gp operated stores)?

always 9 tokkul

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

You would be amazed at how little getting 90 crafting actually costs. It's about a 93 percent return on your investment per hide.

Given that I got 90 crafting yesterday I wouldnt, and by that logic you could say the same thing about smithing since you actually get a return per ore if you make the right items.

Or basically any other manufacturing skill.

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

Thats a pretty good way to get money, but very slow! :wall: I get a steady 600k+ an hour by merchanting yews. I know it's not the best but it's a start. (Not the mention the F2P Scammers!)

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.