Worst day ever in runescape?

gtacrackhead

What was the worst thing that has happened to you in runescape?

Well today, I died in the wildy, losing my full rune. I decided to start mining and trying to buy a new full rune set (I dont want to use any of my money, im sort of punishing my self for dying. ) Then I thought, why dont I just buy ores, make steel bars and sell them? Then, I decided to buy 2k coal and 1k Iron. Later On I was scammed by someone when I was attempting to buy 1k coal, but at the last second he scammed me by switching the coal to iron.

It was hard for me to notice because I never ran into an ore scam before and I had a blistering headache, I wasnt fast enough to hesitate.

So yeah to make things short, I died in the wildy, And was scammed about 100k. Lost 400k in all.

tifsbti6oi.gif

my worst day was when i got scammed every item in my bank (including full rune) and a bunch of other good items to a dude who said he was going to give me a santa in return. i was stupid enough to believe that he would do the 2 part trade no scam. then later that day my account was hacked, and it took a couple of days to recover it. baddddddddddddddddddddddddd day.

8,539th to 99 cooking!!! Achieved January 17, 2007, one day before I turned 16!

dragonmsanta,benoit4whc.gif

oh my bad days were horrible

ok i just got a zammy pg2 in a lvl 2 clue so i decide to do horror from the deep, i kill the baby eaisly and almost died at the mom once, but i needed to restock on food so i went back but died that time, logged off for the day knowing i had just lost 90k worth of runes alone. so the next day i sell my zammy pg2 so i can get back in the game they gave me 20k instead of 200k :wall: man i hate scammers :cry:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Well, I have to worst days - couldn't really decide which is worse.

1st: When ranging in varrok palace one day, someone was training there also carrying around 3 masks (interesting eh?) and everytime he would bury bones he always swapped to monk robes, don't know why... But anyway, eventually a zombie came, he must've not noticed. And to put it short I had 3 masks! (A whole set!)

But, being a moron sold it a month later or so for a Million. Yes, this was a year or so back, never knew they'd rise sooo much!

2nd: When I was on a slayer task, killing dagganoths - In a stockholm world (shakes fist!) I lagged, serverly - died couldn't move at all, but still saw the animations of the dagganoths attacking me. I died, lost Guthans helm, and spear, Abby whip, 4k cannonballs, fury amulet, climbing boots, obsidian cape and potions amoung other junk.

Just my luck.. Hit it bad twice in Runescape. :evil: :evil:

:shock: wow i cant handle that...i would sulk up for a month then il start playing again. well, my worst day was when i got backstabbed by

what-i-thought-to-be-friends wildy team and lost my full mith(extremely precious to me at the time.plus i got skulled) i ran back and suprisingly the team was still there. i begged for my stuff back and they killed me again(i have nothing on me). all i can do was go to the bank to find i have no armor anywhere in the bank :cry: . which taught me a lesson to get sets of full rune=just in case=.

skaterlam.png

The day I first explored the abyss in full rune. I luckily found someone else who told me how to get out, I was down to 10 hitpoints, I almost died.

And the day I died to abyss monsters at the agility thing and lost my puches, and then getting them back, which was a pain in the arse.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

When Nick 6464 got incocently banned then locked. :( Didn't accept my recovery questions. :x

My 2nd worst was when I got hacked, due to my stupid pass, so simple. :oops: But never again I was hacked. :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I've never had a really bad day, but I've gotten scammed a lot (compared to how often I trade), so if I combined all of those into one day, it would be have been a pretty bad day. I've lost a lot of gp because I didn't check that 2nd trade screen carefully enough. :(

...|>..

.\.|>..

once i was buying 5k coal ores for 150 each, and a guy traded me and showed 5k coal, so i offered him 750k. I did the trade, but then i saw that the other guy had changed 5k to 50 coal ores. So I became scammed on 742k.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

well i have 2

1- i get home from school go to log on and what do u know " please check your message box" so im thinking great what happened. i check my message box and see "you have been permanently banned for item scamming, all i thought was what the heck only stupid f2p nubs would risk it or really dumb rich people who make lvl 3s members, why would i risk a lvl 85 accoutn with a santa and 4mil+ and being a member. so i send in a query and thankfully i got it back only took about 15 mins.

2-i had bought a sant hat at lvl 61 yay! \' for 2.1m the day i had seen one i knew i had wanted it so i worked hard and finally got it i managed to hold onto it for a whole year watching it rise from 2.1 to 4m to even 8m then go up and down a few more times, i got members and then saw it go lower then 2.1 then it rose and wasnt going anywhere so i got scared and paniced so i sold it for 15k raw lobs and 250k like 4m then i watched it rise up to 18m :wall:

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

My worst day was today.

I was looking for new ways to make money today and I thought i'd try to merch runes. After selling 6k chaos and 1k death runes, I was down to my last 1k. I was walking around east fally bank and I get a pm from someone wanting to by the deaths for 350k, so I told him i'd meet him in edgeville (you know where this is going). After meeting up with him, he trades with me and drags me into the wild, and before I could run back, I get ice barraged. I lost 1.2 mil, 1k death runes, fire staff, and some weapon poison. Atleast they didn't get my whip. :cry: I feel so stupid for doing that.

lord+coole.png

My worst day:

I decided to try some p2p pking with my portal team. We ran into a clan(WG?) and I lost around 600k in items. Decided to try some solo at edgeville, some guy pulled a 32-31 dagger special through my rune and I was KO'ed for another 600k.

Went on my pure, missed out on 6 rune PK's because people tagged/pjed at the last second.

when you kill a noob..is there creme filling?

My worst day has to be when i found out my clan leader, and a close friend, had stolen the entire contents of the clan bank. It was only 4 million, but losing a friend blows.

~~Laynak~~

When Nick 6464 got incocently banned then locked. :( Didn't accept my recovery questions. :x

My 2nd worst was when I got hacked, due to my stupid pass, so simple. :oops: But never again I was hacked. :mrgreen:

*Tries to guess Nick's pass* Um...Bannana?Waffle? Password?

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

On my way to full guthix I made my money merchanting cow hides. Buying hides in al kaird someone traded me 9k worth of hides. I offered 9k and accepted the trade. I did not relize for an hour that I had added an extra 0 and ended up giving him 90k instead. Only time I have ever lost major money in a trade and it was my fault not some scammer's.

Guest TaDaraCampbell
On my way to full guthix I made my money merchanting cow hides. Buying hides in al kaird someone traded me 9k worth of hides. I offered 9k and accepted the trade. I did not relize for an hour that I had added an extra 0 and ended up giving him 90k instead. Only time I have ever lost major money in a trade and it was my fault not some scammer's.

umm... actually, u really made out on that deal, most people buy for 100ea, not 1gp ea, so even though u mis-typed you only payed 10ea, WOW that wasn't a bad day! you just made 90k into 900k-1.8mil (some people are buying for 200ea lately)

omg yesterday i was training in the strengthhold cave AFKing and died and lost a santa hat, a rune scimmy, and a power ammy. OMG i am seriously thinking of quitting

erm... sorry to flame... but nice training outfit :?

Second day of stronghold of security. I learned about the skull septre so i thought i would get one. I fight minotaurs for about 5 minutes and get the right skull half. I already had a skull septre from the day before so i went to the catablepons. I was there for an hour and a half. THEN I FINNALY GOT THE TOP OF THE SCEPTRE. I got to the ankous and fight them for half an hour. I had like 5 health left after fighting ankous so i run inbetween 2 of the doors. BOOM!!! i get a shade random event. I starts to fight me but i cant get out because the stupid door keeps asking me questions that i cant answer while the shade is attacking me. Im dead with 100k worth of stuff gone. But i was most mad about losing the sceptre that took me over 2 hours to get.

Drgnriderx11.png