A tip for the new gnome minigame

joecool280

Ive just realised something. Before you start the minigame, make at least 5 of every gnome thing u can make, theres 20 all together. Then simply just put them in the bank, start it, find out what u need and withdraw! This saves the precouis time u have, more time delivering, less time making.

It takes like 2 minutes to make it, 1 minutes to deliever..

Easy as pie.

Wastes the energy pots, my tip is to stock up on Items that have to go far away to get. (AKA Frog legs

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Easy as pie.

Wastes the energy pots, my tip is to stock up on Items that have to go far away to get. (AKA Frog legs

you dont have to go far away to get frogs legs theres some right outside the tree king worms too

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Easy as pie.

you dont have to go far away to get frogs legs theres some right outside the tree king worms too

Takes a full minute to get there and back running.

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Here is a hint for the gnome delivery game, if you cant make it in the time slot, you shouldnt even bother playing that game.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Agreed. I stink at the mini-game. I always seem to mis-read it slightly. I make the item, take my time a little bit, and then realize I cooked the wrong type of worm cuisine with a few minutes left to go... #-o

Then again, I had a bad day yesterday...I'll try it again.

70herby.png

Here is a hint for the gnome delivery game, if you cant make it in the time slot, you shouldnt even bother playing that game.

agreed. 10-12 minutes for a hard clue is amazing easy. especially when so far most of my delievers have been withing running reach of a teleport or the gnome glider on the top level of the tree.

and liek smoeone said, stock up on frog legs and king worms. it may nto waste that much time, but it's so annoying to run out there for 1 frog leg or 1 worm.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

I'd say carry a fully charged amulet of glory to get back, just teleport to alkharid, from there hop on the glider

whats wrong with ring of dueling? :( whats the new minigame like anyway? i haven't tried it and i wanna get some nice half keys....

I'd say carry a fully charged amulet of glory to get back, just teleport to alkharid, from there hop on the glider

whats wrong with ring of dueling? :( whats the new minigame like anyway? i haven't tried it and i wanna get some nice half keys....

you talk to the guys that teach you how to make cocktails and to cook gnome foods after training you can ask then guy(start out with a few easy ones) for a job and go to that place but what i hate is he doesn't tell you where they are exactly :wall:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

another tip is to have a lot of burthrope games necklaces, glories,dueling rings and regular teleport runes, it will ultimately save you time in the long run.

If you couldnt tele, then better darn give you more time. Teleing is your friend.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I enjoy this game, and I usually can figure out where they are. I just make them as i go, but now im stocking up on legs and worms. I really like the rewards from this game. 3 key halfs FTW :thumbsup:

slice82.jpg

Ahrim has huge thighs?
Lego's would be a nice addition to Construction. ^_^

XplodinPenguin.png

fair point but WHO THE HELL HAS 20 FREE BANK SPACES???? :evil:

I do... And then some. Don't keep junk :shame:

Good idea, but I just make mine as I go. :-w

I only have like 5 extra bank spaces, and if i dropped anything it would be a quest item i will be using later(like ice gloves), or it is worth over 10k. So i have nothing to drop lol.

welcometors8xn.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Yea it isnt hard to do, I just cook as I go.

Oh and joecool...do I know you lol. I once knew a guy named joecool100 who had had an account before named joecool69 (I think). He stopped getting on. It may not be you, but if it is, send me a pm

sir%20nomad.gif