How old are you? (Quiz)

Giordano

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Are 26 Years Old

cake.jpg

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

IIII'm 16. D:

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

Yay for the quiz that makes young kids feel confident because it tells them they're old and mature! :roll:

In my opinion it doesn't measure maturity at all. D:

Just available time, culture, and ego reactions.

I DO consider myself mature; I was forced to grow up before my time, and I am often mistaken for being ten to twenty years older than I actually am. However, this test didn't seem to judge the kind of stuff that leads to that at all.

I love languages.

J'adore les langues.

ÃÆÃ

Fine, wanna take this to the dancefloor? =;

Ok, I dare you to... do the boogie-woogie! \'

*How2PK Boogie-Woogies*

All night long baby! Now gimme a twist!

\' now let's JIVE! (perhaps our immature posts tell somethibng real about our age, Daan ;))

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

That quiz, well, sucked. For one thing maturity isn't always tied to a certain age (I'd say a 15-17 year olds on average are somewhat more mature than many 19-20 year olds). For another matter, those questions flat out sucked. Many of the questions were extremely random, and not only were the answers so obviously fixed (You can just look at them, and simply order them in level of maturity within a minute :lol: ) but a lot of the qyestions would not be possible to answer with the few useful possibilites.

Eh, w/e, I'm apparently 19, though I'm 16 right now -.- .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

For the quiz, it said I was 23 years old, I am really 22 so quite accurate. Although, like others the answers did not fit me very well.

Because I do not have anything better to do I provided answers to most of the questions below. Quite brutally honestly I hope.

What's your current living situation?

I currently live with my mum and dad, because I get free food, accommodation, washing done and it is close to work. If I really wanted to I could move out but why?

An acquaintance tells you a very juicy secret about your best friend? Can you keep the secret?

I would tell people if it suits me, it also greatly depends on the info I am told. I would probably tell my best friend just to cause a bit of conflict which might be funny.

Your idea of a good party is:

It would need to have good friends, limited music, probably would start with a wine tasting, but then as the night goes on we would slowly move onto tasting and drinking other kinds of liqueur. Towards the end of the night we would all be totally wasted, and I would probably end up vomiting in the garden. During one of our tastings, it is quite likely that a group of 4-5 would drink 20 or so bottles. But then... I also would enjoy just going straight to the whiskey or other spirits.

Your ideal career is something like:

Ummm, none of the following. My ideal career would have good pay, flexible hours with a short working week. Also must not be overly repetitive. I need to be kept interested. I would love to be a product reviewer for a living, not to sure about writing the reports.

The last time you told a lie was when...

I do not really tell lies, I often avoid questions. I might have claimed that I was sicker then I really was. I also make stuff up all the time, but that is just a joking conflict between my dad, sister and myself.

You're having lunch with a few friends. After lunch you'll probably going to...

Depends on what the others are doing, I would try and escape doing the dishes.

The best rock band of all time is:

I do not really prefer any music or style.

How would you describe your political views?

Define the terms you use? I would describe my economic views as liberal capitalists, while my social reviews are classical liberal.

\' now let's JIVE! (perhaps our immature posts tell somethibng real about our age, Daan ;))

*Daan jives his behind off*

Now give me a tango, you hot latino. 8-)

This is getting lame. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

*Daan jives his behind off*

Now give me a tango, you hot latino. 8-)

This is getting lame. :P

Yeah, perhaps we shouldn't spam this much.

But spam and DANCE! :lol:

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

***You Are 23 Years Old***

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

Allthough the test was horribly bad, this quite applies to me. I'm 18 years old though.

You Are 19 Years Old

cake.jpg

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/

Real age: 9 3/4

blootk8.jpg

Ex-Runescaper

You Are 23 Years Old

cake.jpg

Hurray....

I'm actually 17. But quite good to know I'm going to die earlier, but I act like a older guy... :D

komododabst3cn.png