More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

Things that are more important than improving f2p bank space include

Banning Autoers

Improving the Log-Out feature

Creating new member updates

Free to play space will always be on the B side

f2p space may be needed, but it is definately not important

Need I remind you that adding 12 more bank slots wouldn't be some month long project for Jagex to do... They could probably encode 12 more slots in two days, if not one day. It wouldn't take much effort.

And just curious... "Improving the Logout features"? Please explain further...

add my name to the petition! I'm out of bank space, and thats after i destroyed my holiday items and dropped my full frog! Time to spread the news to zybez!

Edit: This is my post on zybez:

http://www.zybez.net/community/index.ph ... pic=818943

It seems your topic was locked. Though I greatly appreciate you trying to help out, let me handle making any new discussion posts. Anything involving "more for f2p" is [puncture]ly. It's best to let me post it, with valid reasons why it's not just some "omg, f2p needs more st00f" thread.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banning Autoers

Need I remind you that adding 12 more bank slots wouldn't be some month long project for Jagex to do... They could probably encode 12 more slots in two days, if not one day. It wouldn't take much effort.

woot, go prankster king!!! er...yeah. what he said....only 2 days!!!

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Banning Autoers

Banning autoers is more important than free bank space because many of Jagex's paying customers are concerned about it, and member updates are more important because they bring more people to P2P. It doesn't matter if more free bank space would take Jagex 5 seconds, they will never do it because the lack of bank space pressures people to get more of it by paying Jagex.

newscape300x50qz7.gif

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

"If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all."

ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s been said that F2P is nothing more than a ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅdemoÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ
tfssig.png

JAGeX thinks F2P is a demo. Since you don't have to pay for it. They won't give us more space so it will somehow make us become members. Even the people that can't become members. They have the somehow become members...

And Prankster. Here is a thread that you'd love: The Anti-F2P-Bank-Space-Suggestion

j0xPu5R.png

I strongly believe that Jagex should start appreciating us since we actually make more money than $5 a month by clicking on adverts, which i like doing. Please add me to your petition.

Sincerely,

Bahamut974 \'

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

I agree with this very much.

Hell. I'm a Member and there have been numerous times where I have run out of bank space (those damn quest items from quests that I've been too lazy to finish :P -- and random event clothes).

Suggestion: The Costume room (or whatever) needs to have it's construction level requirement DECREASED, so that P2Pers can store their random event/holiday clothing without having it sit in their bank until they have the required Construction level.

I give this my support.

*stamp of approval*

To contact me, send a PM or email me at [email protected]

Runeboards

%Halfop in #rshelp on irc.swiftirc.net

-Whoops, wrong thread completely-

Anyways, seems like all the bank space haters have seemed to die down a bit. But, if f2p gets bank space, it also means that members get bank space too.

tfssig.png

Banning Autoers

Banning autoers is more important than free bank space because many of Jagex's paying customers are concerned about it, and member updates are more important because they bring more people to P2P. It doesn't matter if more free bank space would take Jagex 5 seconds, they will never do it because the lack of bank space pressures people to get more of it by paying Jagex.

Jagex is already working very hard to crack down on autoers. True, member updates are important, as members do pay. That's why you get a ton of updates every month, now isn't it? Are you really so greedy for more updates that you wouldn't want a couple staff from Jagex to encode 12 more bank slots for F2P? It sure sounds that way to me. Members get an update at least every other week... Isn't that enough already? And last time I checked, very few people, if any, joined members for a bit more bank space... People get membership for the quests, weapons, armour, skills, items, and mini-games. Compared to all of that, a bit more bank space doesn't matter. Why don't you stop trying to horde all of Jagex's attention and updates, and allow them to take a few days to encode 12 new bank slots for F2P... It's not going to kill you.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Hi, I was a F2P-er for allmost 6 months, and the bank space is just too small, and the fact that there are over 1 milion members now, I think that Jagex could give 12 more bank spaces, it's not that much, now I'm a member, but I support this ALL THE WAY!

Ppadrisimo.png

Jagex is already working very hard to crack down on autoers. True, member updates are important, as members do pay. That's why you get a ton of updates every month, now isn't it? Are you really so greedy for more updates that you wouldn't want a couple staff from Jagex to encode 12 more bank slots for F2P? It sure sounds that way to me. Members get an update at least every other week... Isn't that enough already? And last time I checked, very few people, if any, joined members for a bit more bank space... People get membership for the quests, weapons, armour, skills, items, and mini-games. Compared to all of that, a bit more bank space doesn't matter. Why don't you stop trying to horde all of Jagex's attention and updates, and allow them to take a few days to encode 12 new bank slots for F2P... It's not going to kill you.

good try dude...still i doubt they'll listen or they wont even read all that like i did ::'

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

If they don't want to read it, fine. They can turn a blind eye, just so long as they don't come posting in my forum with points that I've already replied to.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

Instead of giving more bankspace, how about a place where you can store your random event outfits? Isn't that a more practical solution? Also for P2P though and not just lvl high something construction players. Think about it, you have 19 more slots instead of 12.

I'm F2P btw.

sorry if this is already said...

g_a_l_u_f.png

Me again

I'm F2P and I haven't got too much bankspacetrouble. I had for a while, then I dropped full zombie, problem solved.

I was wondering, would all of you like the idea that they take away 7 bankspaces, but you can store your randoms for free or leave them at diango or something? It would give you the 12 extra spaces we all want.

g_a_l_u_f.png

Did you guys read the terms and conditions? If you read them you probably would think twice of this. Im not against an extra 12 slots as i sympathize with you guys, but the terms and conditions do state that your Game character, account and items are and will remain Jagex property, so you have no right to ask for more slots. If you disagree, then you probably did not read the terms since they are required soyou can play.

Im not saying that we shouldnt have 12 more slots, just saying its not our choice. Besides, its still a free game, why not play for fun. Its not life, and you can throw out or sell what you dont need. No need to stick to everything you get, sell it, throw it, or keep it. (You can have those three types of occupations in the game or whatever, you just cant do all three at once so...)

Dude I hate siggies...

Did you guys read the terms and conditions? If you read them you probably would think twice of this. Im not against an extra 12 slots as i sympathize with you guys, but the terms and conditions do state that your Game character, account and items are and will remain Jagex property, so you have no right to ask for more slots. If you disagree, then you probably did not read the terms since they are required soyou can play.

Im not saying that we shouldnt have 12 more slots, just saying its not our choice. Besides, its still a free game, why not play for fun. Its not life, and you can throw out or sell what you dont need. No need to stick to everything you get, sell it, throw it, or keep it. (You can have those three types of occupations in the game or whatever, you just cant do all three at once so...)

Well, this applies to p2p too, so I guess no one has any right to ask for updates.

tfssig.png

Well, this applies to p2p too, so I guess no one has any right to ask for updates.

P2P doesn't ask for updates from Jagex, Jagex gives them to us because otherwise we'd stop paying Jagex.

newscape300x50qz7.gif

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

"If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all."

P2P doesn't ask for updates from Jagex, Jagex gives them to us because otherwise we'd stop paying Jagex.

Lol? Have you looked in the Runescape forums recently? If you look in the Suggestions section, you'll see a whole lot of asking for certain updates. :roll:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png