More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

Also some people flamed like [qoute]pay and u get

but if they add more bankspace more old players who have stopped because of lack from bank space will start playing again and then more adverts will be seen and acidently clicked so more money they earn

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nevermind f2p bankspace.

i'm p2p an still need 2 drop a lot!! :wall:

In case people forget,

F2P updates are also P2P updates. You would probably get at least twice the amount of space that F2P will.

I wouldn't know, but with all of those seeds, it does seem that P2P bank spaces is needed...

tfssig.png

What a relief it is to see that my thread didn't explode while I was gone. ;)

I'm back for a little while, but will be leaving soon for the beach. I'll probably be only be around for the next two days, but after that, I won't be back until I come back from my appointment with that strip of golden sand, and a Chinese back massage... *Goes into dreamy state*

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Yes dammit we need more bankspace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bankspace is running out and I havent even gotten half of the stuff from random events, I just got my first mime and what does it give me? No emotes just less friggin bank space!!!

Even while wearing my full suit I havent added any space to my bank while I'm aiming for trimmed and I wont even have enough room for all the event stuff when it comes!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for swearing...

Thanks for the support. :)

I'm pleased to announce that I will be announcing the firm dates of the final rallies at the start of next week, once I get back from the beach. I'll talk to you all again then. ;)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

F2p is hard to be a tank because of this problem. You have to have weapons, armor, arrows, leather armor, mage robes, runes, monk robes, and money making equipment. I strongly support.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

yewbotssmallqu7.png

Thanks to Misterxman for the avatar.

the problem is you don't try to keep your bank space under control. if you drop all your worthless things like random event clothing, sell stuff that you don't need, like trimmed armor, and sell the things you get from skills or use them before you move onto something else you'll have plenty of space. check out my guide at http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=670459, and you can get plenty of extra space.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

the problem is you don't try to keep your bank space under control. if you drop all your worthless things like random event clothing, sell stuff that you don't need, like trimmed armor, and sell the things you get from skills or use them before you move onto something else you'll have plenty of space. check out my guide at http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=670459, and you can get plenty of extra space.

For some reason, many non-supporters seem to think that we should all drop our random event clothing. Perhaps to you rare few, random event clothing is insignificant, but to a vast majority of the Runescape population (especially among F2Pers), random event clothing is extremely valuable.

I'm going to tell you this in the perspective as a Runescape citizen that's been F2P throughout his RS career.

Random event clothing is like a sign to everyone else, saying how long you've been playing Runescape -- much like holiday items are. If you see someone in a full set of random event clothing, who's random event is extremely rare (such as the mime), then you can tell they've been playing Runescape for quite some time. There are currently three outfits that say "Hey look, I've been playing Runescape long enough to get this full set!": Lenderhosen, Camo, and the rarest of all, the Mime. Even I have wasted away hours of cutting yews, or smithing bars, just in hopes that I will get that ever elusive MOM, while he's in that "Lets-take-some-narb-to-the-mime!" mood. A set of full mime clothing would have been my greatest treasure -- not for value, as it isn't tradeable, but for its meaning.

Why would I just throw that away? Why should any of us throw away these pieces of clothing which are extremely hard to come by, for a pile of arrows, or some cool armour -- who's only value is in gp. Random event clothing has so much more worth than gold pieces, and to throw it away would be a shame.

To Penguingeek: If you could send me a pm with further details on that BBCode idea, with replies to arguments, please do. I'll try to get all of that arranged.

And last but not least, THE NEXT RALLY!

It has been decided....

Starting on July 28, we will be having weekly rallies on every Saturday! Get your crazy clothes on, and your keyboards cleaned... We're going to be striking Jagex in waves.

The above information is all I will be posting for now, just to give you all a heads up as to when it will be. God knows you've been spamming me for the date for over a month now. :P I will try to get all of the finalized info in my main post in the next few days.

Mark your calendar!

We will be a force to be reckoned with.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

Oooh, I am loving this idea :D

Bound to get Jagex's attention this way.

The only question is do we plague one world or try to get all of them.

Oh, and I agree, random event clothing really defines your standing. I do show it off. I show it off in my blog in a picture. I am quite proud that all I need is a thing of lederhosen legs. I also linked this thread there too.

Enough of that little tangent, July 28th, I can't wait :D.

Oh, I also took your advice about cleaning my keyboard. Guess what I found.

[hide=Guess what I found!]Your suppose to guess >.>[hide=The thing I found]Your suppose to guess...[hide=Ok, here it is]I found a sunflower seed :P

Tastes good too.[/hide][/hide][/hide]

tfssig.png

although i do support this you guys are really dumb for thinking that they will do this for people who pay nothing to there game and thats one of the main points to getting members is bank space so bottom line get members or shut up.

Ya i think back in my F2p days it had more by a row or 2 not sure though.

Well i think they should double it it is hard to do anything with just that I meen I'm from Feb 05 and I got tons of Holiday itemz and randoms.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

As a dedicated F2P player for about three years now, I'm starting to notice my shrinking bank space. Just as others have said, I don't want to throw away all my holiday and random event items. I have collected them since I started so I probably have at least 16 slots dedicated just to them. Just today i had to throw away some zombie clothes because I had no room to store my full rune set. I had to do a lot of work and waiting to get my holiday and random event rewards and I just don't want to throw them away. Besides, who knows, maybe some of this stuff will become worth a lot in the future? If everyone is throwing their stuff away fewer and fewer people will have them won't they become more valuable and rare? Say I'm wrong? Think back to p-hats...a bunch people had them, but many either threw them away or lost them and now they are the most expensive thing in the game. It's because of that I don't want to throw away my holiday things because you never know. It's also fun to have an item from 2 years ago that everyone forgot and you can surprise them with it (such as the rubber chicken, something I sadly missed that year).

Since I like to be well versed in all styles of combat in the game I have full sets of armor and robes for melee, magic, and range (two for range my studded leather and the dragon I'm training to use). That includes the about 5 pieces of armor, three pieces of robes, about 9 pieces of range armor, my rune long, my different staves and runes, my bows and arrows. Plus on top of that I have all my mining, woodcutting, fishing, and cooking goods that I use all the time. And all of this is on top of ALL my other holiday and random event clothes and the future ones to come. It's coming the point where I either have to become a member or have to throw away my valuables.

Just giving us about 12 slots (which IMHO I think is too little, but I'd take that over nothing) as Prankster_king as so politely asked for would be a tremendous help to everyone. So because of this I would like to join your cause and help support all the loyal F2P's in the Runescape world.

P.S.- If I remember, I want to join the rally on 7/28 because I fear only drastic actions or protest will help this situation (and let's hope we succeed :pray: )

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Heres a hammer, some planks and a few nails, now all you gotta do is build a bridge and get over it.

Id Suge- Latin for "Suck It"

Besides, who knows, maybe some of this stuff will become worth a lot in the future? If everyone is throwing their stuff away fewer and fewer people will have them won't they become more valuable and rare? Say I'm wrong? Think back to p-hats...a bunch people had them, but many either threw them away or lost them and now they are the most expensive thing in the game.
The holiday items of today will never become valuable since they cannot be traded. Their only value is sentimental, really... Same idea with random event items. Although I agree with the rest of your post, as that seems to be much of my bank, as well.

This is all to bad because they listed that they wont be accepting any suggestions for bank space!

Ok, let me take a stab at trying to understand you... You said in your first post, that you support us... But then you go on to say that we should just shut up about it, because we're never going to get more bank space? What kind of funky supporter are you?.. :shock:

And please... Use regular font, for Saradomin's sake.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png