More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

*Wondering are all PTP players so childish*

Childish is such a kind way to put it.

I haven't read through the whole thread, but I suspect all of f2ph8er's posts are in here ... probably made the account just for this purpose. Guess what he'd complain about if f2p went away ... "I've got no one to sell stuff to", or "I really need to get some resources (willows, coal, etc), but no one is selling them".

I was about it insult him ... but then I'll be just as bad as him.

Oh... Come on... I didn't want to insult PTP players.

Just that this guy is really distroying PTP players image.

I have a PTP friend which is very good.

I hope they will not turn to be like this guy.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, wasn't meant in any way to be a generic statement about P2P. I was trying to agree that this guy was not putting members in a good light. A huge majority of members that I've dealt with are very good, and don't have an aggressive hate for free players.

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL

Sorry, wasn't meant in any way to be a generic statement about P2P. I was trying to agree that this guy was not putting members in a good light. A huge majority of members that I've dealt with are very good, and don't have an aggressive hate for free players.

Agreed.

This guy should stop all his nonsense before the image of PTP players are completly destroyed.

By the way no hate to PTP players. :)

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).

Hey i'm a member and I believe free players should get more bank space but you guys should be grateful for jadgex moving th party room to fally i totally think you should get more bank space but be thankful for what you have toodiloos if you have anything to say to this pm me at sirhc nacnud

also join the clan for the killing and banning of all autoere

14279977.png

Anyway if jagex is going to give us more bank space, jagex will also give them extra to make it fair for them on that single update.

So what is wrong for more bank space in FTP?

Anyway if FTP have more bank space PTP will denifit more in the end.

Maybe it can become a hidden update along with a new skill or something.

This is also possible.

They'd need to make this kind of update public. Just suddenly having extra spaces there would make some people think that the game is broken. :ohnoes:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

We don't need more bankspace, what we would truly need is a storage box for random event items, so that all your random event items will take up 1 space instead of 19, this will save you a whopping 18 spot in your bank, and thus will be extra bank space

btw i am the 56th f2p-er and i am supporting this thread

Mauranius

A storage system for random event items would help a fair deal for the older players who have collected a stash of random event items. The idea has been suggested before, and I would gladly welcome it if it was made real, but the fact remains that Jagex has yet to do anything to help ease the bankspace required in F2P.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

A storage system for random event items would help a fair deal for the older players who have collected a stash of random event items. The idea has been suggested before, and I would gladly welcome it if it was made real, but the fact remains that Jagex has yet to do anything to help ease the bankspace required in F2P.

The problem is, they already have it in Player Owned Houses.

j0xPu5R.png

Check out moonshadow's topic, there is a really good idea posted there for random event storage:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=686650&highlight=

I think that this idea could really help us, and would be good for members too.

Yes, they do. It's not surprising that Jagex would once again leave F2P to fend for themselves in the banks and inventories.

Thanks JS for understanding. :)

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

Yes, they do. It's not surprising that Jagex would once again leave F2P to fend for themselves in the banks and inventories.

Thanks JS for understanding. :)

Also, adding something like that take up more computer space than just adding 12 slots. It would give you a new item and a new interface which would take up much more than more bankspace. So in that regard it would be cheaper and better for Jagex just to give us more room.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Heres a hammer, some planks and a few nails, now all you gotta do is build a bridge and get over it.

Id Suge- Latin for "Suck It"

Disagree : It's Java based, and I'm pretty sure they set it up so that theres a list of items you can bank.

It would actually take much less space for random event items, because they have already decided what can be put in there. Of course, I could be wrong. They may have made a list of which items you cannot bank..Which would be shorter.

so true i had to drop all my zomby and mime to get more bank space![the space got filld up soon :( ]

but now im p2p but i still think you are right. MORE! F2P BANK SPACE! \' .

think of this jagex... if f2p bank space is biger more pepole will want to play r.s. and thats more pepole to become p2p it will help jagex in the long-run.!!!!

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

F2Pers don't deserve more space, most of them are level 3's who won't get enough items to fill all the space. I would say though that the higher level F2Pers should be able to earn more bank space though. Anyway, keep trying :thumbsup: , you might get somewhere.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

F2Pers don't deserve more space, most of them are level 3's who won't get enough items to fill all the space. I would say though that the higher level F2Pers should be able to earn more bank space though. Anyway, keep trying :thumbsup: , you might get somewhere.
We don't deserve it but we should be able to earn it? For the most part, it is only the higher levels who would need it, anyway. And I think somewhere in here was a suggestion for a quest that would limit it to higher levels.

As long as jagex do something that helps FTP to save more space.

It's good enough for either 1 to takes place.

Looking at it from some other people's point of view, just reducing the random event items storage to 1 space or whatever wouldn't be enough. I, myself, would have plenty of space with either one, but I know people with full banks with very few of the random event items.

What about a closet or something you put in your bank, that takes up 3 slots of bank space and stores 9 or 10 random event items?

Hm...I got an idea...Might not work though...

What if Jagex releases something called a box. Yes, a box. You can store 10 items in a box. Then you can put the box in your bank. You cannot use items in a box, unless you take them out. F2Pers would only be able to have one, P2Pers can have unlimited. (If you want a limit, maybe 4 or 5)

As for how you get a box, it could be unlocked with a pretty high leveled quest.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

That would work if Jagex wasn't worried of having ten times the amount of space in banks. (for p2p)

Omnes Viae Romam Dun[bleep].

A quest would be a small border, and there would be no real reason to create a 'box' when you could have a bank slot fulfill the same purpose.

I don't think Jagex would use that idea.