More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...or give me... ah... no more random events or holiday events!!!

You'd wish "Macroers" and "other Rule 7 Violators" would be allowed to run rampant? SHAME ON YOU! :shame:

(...include "dose of funny" here... :lol: ...)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

i think it should stay the same.

Dont get my wrong i was f2p too and i didnt like the lil bank space but also jagex is a bussiness and they want you to pay and to do so they have limited things for f2p and a log more on p2p so thats theyre main goal to make you pay.

ITS ALL BUISSNESS.

Aguante Argentina!!!!!!!!!!

Dont get my wrong i was f2p too and i didnt like the lil bank space but also jagex is a bussiness and they want you to pay and to do so they have limited things for f2p and a log more on p2p so thats theyre main goal to make you pay.

ITS ALL BUISSNESS.

Let me ask you...Who becomes a member for the bank space? Who would quit P2P if F2P got more bank space?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

ITS ALL BUISSNESS.

Let me ask you...Who becomes a member for the bank space? Who would quit P2P if F2P got more bank space?

O O o me!

ITS ALL BUISSNESS.

O O o me!

Why? Members has a hell of a lot more to offer than just a month of more bank space.

Anyways, I wouldn't quit. I actually would play members more if they gave f2p more bank space.

Tetsuya.png

O O o me!

Why? Members has a hell of a lot more to offer than just a month of more bank space.

Anyways, I wouldn't quit. I actually would play members more if they gave f2p more bank space.

Yeah, you could make more gp off of us too. :P :lol:

~Mr. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

i got loads of extra bank space by dropping all those useless random event rags and it only cost $5 if u know what i mean 8-)

Useless, yes. Uncool, no.

And "Only" $5? Not everyone is willing to spend $5 on a GAME, you know? There's other stuff you can pay for...(NOT games. Stuff like food, rent, gas, bills, etc.)

doublesmileyface1.png

Well this is very interesting... I come back to check in again, and I find talk of rallies, and recounting the number of supporters. ::'

On the matter of "Recounting the number of supporters": Who would be crazy enough to go through and count all those people? :o Well.. Erm.. I would. I'll start right away. :) Also, about the recent cleaning, it never took affect. All of the posts were re-added after some queries on it from us loyal F2P Bank Space lovers. So it's all there. :wink:

On Rallies: Oh I do love rallies.. And I believe we have enough supporters now to make quite a crowd. I think about it further and begin any planning and preperation needed. Please do pm me if you have any ideas, or can contact some people who might have importance to the cause.

Yes, I do believe it is time for me to get back in the swing of things. I will try to keep up to date with the thread starting from this page onward. If there is anything on a past page that I should read, please pm me the page number (links are even better).

~Prankster_King

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

I take credit for starting both discussions...

Recounting Supporters: I believe there were 500+ the last time you posted. Either count from there, or count the whole thing.

Rally: Higher up on this page, Bufoman said he had a P-Mod friend. I then had an addition to that...If you haven't read it, read it, then we can start planning this out...

doublesmileyface1.png

I agree with this idea, being a f2p myself.

But I think the main reason is that more bank space for f2p would mean more databases with more memory, which would cost money for Jagex.

My soloution is this: you don't get the extra space till you are 2 months old.

This would stop reduce the amount of space required by a lot, and would give experinced players the space they needed.

I take credit for starting both discussions...

Recounting Supporters: I believe there were 500+ the last time you posted. Either count from there, or count the whole thing.

Rally: Higher up on this page, Bufoman said he had a P-Mod friend. I then had an addition to that...If you haven't read it, read it, then we can start planning this out...

I'll ask you to pm me links to these pages then. (If it's not too much trouble)

::'

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

But I think the main reason is that more bank space for f2p would mean more databases with more memory, which would cost money for Jagex.

My soloution is this: you don't get the extra space till you are 2 months old.

This would stop reduce the amount of space required by a lot, and would give experinced players the space they needed.

Even better, limit it to a quest that REQUIRES that a player has a minimum of 32 quest points before they could start it, same as for 'Dragon Slayer', and for a quest that is suggested elsewhere for mage robes to balance the F2P combat triangle. That automatically means that it would take at least 4 to 8 months before you could unlock the extra space. :thumbsup:

~Mr. Devnull

I've heard alot of talk of quests unlocking bankspace. I agree, this is a good idea. But if Jagex is too worried about the bank space taking up memory, building it into a quest would take even more memory. Perhaps if we can hook a J-Mod at the future rally, I will go over all of the ideas and possibilities.

Once again, thanks to everyone for their support. Make sure you keep an eye on the new "Announcements" section of my first post, and look for plans of the future rally.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

penguin geek would you mind posting a link on where you started the talk of rally's? I belive it was me who started this and sent you a PM after prankster king left you in charge. That said welcome back prankster King I hope now we have the meens to get jagex to at least listen to what we have to say.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Three posts from the bottom

But it doesn't matter who brought it up, just that we do it.

And I don't think a link is necessary to a post on the last page.

doublesmileyface1.png

Three posts from the bottom

But it doesn't matter who brought it up, just that we do it.

And I don't think a link is necessary to a post on the last page.

Corrected your URL there. :P ... Heh, I didn't know you'd started that. I thought Bufo did. :-s

~Mr. Devnull