More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You stupid kids don't deserve more bank space. If you want it so badly why not open up a bank account, put some money into it, transfer it to paypal, and buy members? Or is that too complicated for you so you have to depend on your mommy?

Lad, that's called a flame, not to mention spam... Great job! You've just showed us how immature you are. :thumbsup:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

You're annoying.

That's my opinion. Don't post your ideas unless you can handle people's opinions that you don't agree with.

You can't say I'm not entitled to it.

And don't get me started on immaturity.

And never call me lad again.

Ok lad, let's just get a few things straight.

Your "opinion" was just a post calling all F2Pers "stupid kids". And yes, I can handle other peoples opinions, but only when they're actual opinions, and not flames and spam.

Don't get you started on immaturity? Please explain further on where you're going with that... I stand by my post, as I consider flaming and spamming to be immature. A good, well thought out argument would be mature. Calling F2P "stupid kids" isn't.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

You're annoying.

That's my opinion. Don't post your ideas unless you can handle people's opinions that you don't agree with.

You can't say I'm not entitled to it.

And don't get me started on immaturity.

And never call me lad again.

You're contradicting yourself. You're telling us to be able to handle other peoples' opinions we don't agree with, yet you're disagreeing with our opinion and flaming it.

And if F2P don't deserve more bank space, they don't deserve ANY updates. Or the game at all. Why don't you ask Jagex to remove F2P permanently? I'm sure they'd like that.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

You stupid kids don't deserve more bank space. If you want it so badly why not open up a bank account, put some money into it, transfer it to paypal, and buy members? Or is that too complicated for you so you have to depend on your mommy?

Wow thanks, you so nice calling every single f2per a "Stupid Kid".

Okay you're right - I'm sorry. I brought negativity into your thread and I shouldn't have done that.

I also agree that more bank space would be a good idea. I was f2p again a while ago and believe me - it was NOT fun.

I appreciate the apology.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

Topic cleaned. If you're going to pose counter arguments to this bank suggestion at least do so in a way that is intelligible and hasn't been addressed several times in the last 50 pages.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

Something I've only done once before.. Bump.

Just in case you have to do it again...Don't make it so obvious. :wink: Act like you're replying to someone else's post, which you ARE doing, but your real purpose is to bump. Okay? :wink:

Example:

Monday - Guy: I support!

Tuesday-Thursday - No posts

Friday - Guy, thanks for the support! (AKA "Your support is appreciated!", etc.)

Get it...?

Im p2p. But somtimes i have to become f2p fora while. You wanna know wat i think? I think both p2p and f2p should get UNLIMITED BANKSPACE!!!! :thumbsup:

Unlimited bank space takes up too much space, and causes lag. But your support is still appreciated!

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

X_T_H_X wrote:

My brother is f2p meet me in the wild jerk! And Never call f2p "stupid kids" again. YOU ARE THE STUPID KID NOOB!!