P2P Skill -> F2P Skill

Pinkbullet3

Hey! I was just wondering (for all you F2Pers out there), what's 1 member skill you would like to make into a F2P skill?

Personally, I think Slayer should become a F2P skill because training on Mossies everyday (yeah, it's how I train my combat stats...) gets really boring.

Edit: Change my idea to fletching, like I said in my comment below. #-o

What are your ideas? :XD:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slayer would be hard because it takes place in the p2p areas. I want to be able to fletch, it would make ranging a much more viable combat skill in f2p and you wouldn't need to alter anything other then allowing it to be used on f2p worlds, it seems the easiest and most useful to convert.

I want to hear what you choose and why, this can be interesting...

Rs name: bionicl00 (00 is 2 zeros)

F2P forever! All my F2P stats are currently at or above 30.

Wow... I just scanned it with my new high tech program called "common sense" and it detected a scam.

87.964% of all statistics are made up.

CONSTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :XD: :XD: :XD: OH YEEEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. but seriously, making rune types available to f2p runecrafters. forget arrows! blow them away with a HUGE FLAMING EXPLOSION OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!! today! \'

DinoSAUR!!! Flying through la-ZERS!!!! Pchu! Pchuu! (Try running around in wal mart or something screaming this)

Why magic trees? f2p can't use magic bows. Really, all they'd need is to add a flax field and up to the highest Bows/Arrows that f2p can actually use, which is, what, addy arrows and maple longs? I think...I dunno, I hardly ever Range.

But yeah, Fletching is about the only p2p skill that could easily be converted to f2p without changing too much.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

Personally, I think Slayer should become a F2P skill because training on Mossies everyday (yeah, it's how I train my combat stats...) gets really boring.

By any chance do you know how Slayer work? Just becuase you kill them alot doesn't mean that's the assimgent your going to get, and reguardless, Slayer wouldn't make much sence in f2p, " Your new assigment is to kill 133 chickens, have fun, NOOB "

Flecthing wins easy, o.O.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

By any chance do you know how Slayer work? Just becuase you kill them alot doesn't mean that's the assimgent your going to get, and reguardless, Slayer wouldn't make much sence in f2p, " Your new assigment is to kill 133 chickens, have fun, NOOB "

Flecthing wins easy, o.O.

To tell you all the truth, I wasn't thinking about what Slayer actually was when I was writing the topic, I just thought I'd be something cool to have in F2P... but come to think of it, it doesn't seem all that fun.

I think I might change my idea to fletching, because I'm kind of a big ranger (back in the day, my ranging, prayer, and magic were all at level 33, lol... look at what they are today :roll:), and in order to be a good ranger, one must have plenty of arrows in his quiver. ::'

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I'm a member and say if one P2P skill became F2P, it would have to be fletching. Why?

Agility-All courses are in P2P areas, but a F2P course could be made.

Slayer-Almost all Slayer Masters are in P2P areas, and so are most of the monsters.

Constrction-Not all portals are in F2P areas, and it would make Dragon Slayer easier for F2P.

Herblore-You need to do the Druidic Ritual quest, and that takes place almost completely in P2P areas.

Farming-Maybe it could work...add more boredom to F2P...jk

Thieving-Maybe it would work, but there aren't many F2P stalls you can steal from.

Fletching-Just add a flax field, and F2P can make up to willow bows and addy arrows. Not many F2P can smith addy. Maple trees are P2P, so no.

Fletching wins!

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

fletching would be useful but i dunno its all click click click i think id have buy a new mouse everytime i got it up a lvl...altho fletching would be the best oen to have coz its useful id like agility coz its fun oh the shortcuts! how nice it would be to use them when u have to go allll the way around and u know if u ahd agility u cud slip thorugh that crack or go through that tunnel be at the palce u want to be in seconds!!!

I'm a member and say if one P2P skill became F2P, it would have to be fletching. Why?

Agility-All courses are in P2P areas, but a F2P course could be made.

Slayer-Almost all Slayer Masters are in P2P areas, and so are most of the monsters.

Constrction-Not all portals are in F2P areas, and it would make Dragon Slayer easier for F2P.

Herblore-You need to do the Druidic Ritual quest, and that takes place almost completely in P2P areas.

Farming-Maybe it could work...add more boredom to F2P...jk

Thieving-Maybe it would work, but there aren't many F2P stalls you can steal from.

Fletching-Just add a flax field, and F2P can make up to willow bows and addy arrows. Not many F2P can smith addy. Maple trees are P2P, so no.

Fletching wins!

Maple logs still are tradeable to f2p :wink:

And yeah... I guess it'd have to be fletching if anything #-o

Uula.png

Yes,it would have to be Fletching.Allowing other skills would be troublesome since they would mainly be in P2P areas.But flax field/s could be adjusted somewhere in F2P areas.Being able to make arrows till Steel would be nice.

Agility seems boring,but being able to run longer would be good as well.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

begging is bad enough in f2p and now you would have more noobs begging for money to build something.. no no! no construction!! fletching!

Forever F2P

skill total: 1053

My Stats + Bank

<!-- m -->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=516379<!-- m -->

Fletching! It would even out between mages, who can craft their own runes (to a point) and warriors who can craft all their own armour. It would also give F2P'ers something worthwhile to high-alch.

4mu2n3o.jpg

taking a break

fletching, than 99 mage wouldnt be so expensive

Lol, high alching all of those bows... you'd make so much money... *sigh*

But then again, you have to buy lots of natures. <.<

If you weren't talking about high alching, then how else can fletching relate to magic? :?

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif