Ps3 vs Wii ad

trapical

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys do realize it's a parody, right? Nintendo would never do something that below-the-belt, unfounded, and bias.

Leave that to Apple.

It is funny though, especially since it's much less unfounded and bias than Apple's commercials. :D

IRKAa.jpg

LOL you need to be 18+ to see a girl in a bikinii!

Here is a non-youtube version so you dont need to registor.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=19035

You do know the average age of these forums right? While it might not be considered 18+ material it is still above most forumgoers ages

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

You guys do realize it's a parody, right? Nintendo would never do something that below-the-belt, unfounded, and bias.

Leave that to Apple.

It is funny though, especially since it's much less unfounded and bias than Apple's commercials. :D

I know it seemed like something Nintendo wouldn't do. Whatever lol, guess I didn't realy give it a second look, hah!

And I agree with you on the apple ads. :lol:

You do know the average age of these forums right? While it might not be considered 18+ material it is still above most forumgoers ages

Runescape requires you to be 13 years old to play, it would be logical that since most people here have played runescape atleast once that most players are over 13. There is nothing in the movie that anyone watching tv, using the internet, or going to the beach has not seen even if they used parrental controled devices like vchips.

it shows how much better a ps3 is than wii, wii needs a bonde girl in a clad bikini to get buyers, sony needs an overweight middle aged woman and still makes a good argument

atleast its not as biased as the apple ones, they forgot to add the part where apples lock up every 5 minutes and how you cant dl anything for it since no company wastes their time on reconfiguring it

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

it shows how much better a ps3 is than wii, wii needs a bonde girl in a clad bikini to get buyers, sony needs an overweight middle aged woman and still makes a good argument

Nintendo didn't make this, therefore you fail. Are you trying to look ignorant on purpose or something?

Nintendo will sell more Wii consoles than Sony will sell PS3s, btw.

atleast its not as biased as the apple ones, they forgot to add the part where apples lock up every 5 minutes and how you cant dl anything for it since no company wastes their time on reconfiguring it

You reminds me of the second oldest, high ranked bash quote: http://www.bash.org/?16

:lol:

did i ever say they made it? no. i showed the only way wii will be able to look good

and to your second comment- the gameboy in 5 years will have sold atleast 20 times more than a psp but what is the better product? thats the comparison between a wii and a ps3

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

did i ever say they made it? no. i showed the only way wii will be able to look good

Other than the amazing line up of launch titles such as Zelda and Metroid, not to mention the unique, new, interesting controls, and the affordable price you're right. No wait, you're still wrong.

and to your second comment- the gameboy in 5 years will have sold atleast 20 times more than a psp but what is the better product? thats the comparison between a wii and a ps3

Do you mean the DS? I had both, sold the PSP. The DS is cheaper, more fun to play. The PSP is a gimmick.

Here's a funny vid of the PS3 controller being bashed by a PS magazine ( :lol: ) :

PSP library does not come close to touching the GB library :)

but when it comes down to it, wii is in no way technologically more advanced, that really cant be argued. the only way it can even be measured to the ps3 is by opinion

but when it comes down to it, wii is in no way technologically more advanced, that really cant be argued. the only way it can even be measured to the ps3 is by opinion

Figured that out by yourself? Nintendo already admitted that it doesn't want to compete with PS3 or Xbox because it's targeting a different set of consumers.

Figured that out by yourself? Nintendo already admitted that it doesn't want to compete with PS3 or Xbox because it's targeting a different set of consumers.

exactly, arguing with people who support the wii are too stubborn usually since its an opionion and for alot of people an opinion on a matter cant usually be changed so easily that someone you dont know can convince you to go otherwise

blue107, please leave your fanboy attitude at the door next time.

I found the ad quite funny myself. It couldnt hurt Nintendo to do some advertising along the line of that ad though, but we all know thats never going to happen.

1264cc30.gif

Wait, wait, so the PS3 is better because it's got some hardware that's exactly like what we're using now except in higher ammounts and at higher speeds? The only technology being an (admittedly) advanced new optical drive?

Yeah, cool. You know what the problem with that is? They're biting off more than they can chew. The technology is too new, too expensive, for relatively little pay-off if any.

The PS2 was amazing, nobody doubted that, they should've just made a better version of the PS2 and left blu-ray for the PS4.

Whereas the Wii, with it's revolutionary controls and I would consider revolutionary philosophy, not to mention better launch titles and a far lower price that actually turns a profit is only better by opinion?

Are you sure you're not just playing devil's advocate or something? I'm seriously confused here as to why you're bashing a clearly superior product on every axis.

I'd be fine if you were simply lashing out against fanboyism, but it's pretty much a general consensus that the Wii is better. There's not as much fanboyism as there would be if the quality was debateable.

And how is the psp a better product than the DS? Ooh, better graphics, how coool! All the DS has is longer battery life, a marginally brighter screen (on the lite), more games, and far better gameplay.

Give me a DS and an iPod any day.

IRKAa.jpg

Wait, wait, so the PS3 is better because it's got some hardware that's exactly like what we're using now except in higher ammounts and at higher speeds? The only technology being an (admittedly) advanced new optical drive?

Yeah, cool. You know what the problem with that is? They're biting off more than they can chew. The technology is too new, too expensive, for relatively little pay-off if any.

The PS2 was amazing, nobody doubted that, they should've just made a better version of the PS2 and left blu-ray for the PS4.

Whereas the Wii, with it's revolutionary controls and I would consider revolutionary philosophy, not to mention better launch titles and a far lower price that actually turns a profit is only better by opinion?

Are you sure you're not just playing devil's advocate or something? I'm seriously confused here as to why you're bashing a clearly superior product on every axis.

I'd be fine if you were simply lashing out against fanboyism, but it's pretty much a general consensus that the Wii is better. There's not as much fanboyism as there would be if the quality was debateable.

And how is the psp a better product than the DS? Ooh, better graphics, how coool! All the DS has is longer battery life, a marginally brighter screen (on the lite), more games, and far better gameplay.

Give me a DS and an iPod any day.

i win. its all opinion, it is a fact the the ps3 is more technologically advanced, thats my argument.

if you like a remote as a controller and games you played when you were 8, get a wii. if you want a new fancy and shiny console with new games and amazing graphics, get the ps3 \'

That has to be one of the lamest arguements ever.

Let me get this straight, youd rather play a game that is oh so pretty yet has shocking gameplay and absolutely no depth to it what so ever over something that is actually entertaining and fun to play?

Man i love fanboy logic.

1264cc30.gif

that is 100% opinion. i myself thought wii would be fun until i saw ps3 compared to it, it just blew my mind of how superior the ps3 would be(until about a year ago i had almost no opinion on console gaming, never cared for it so i am kind of a neutral opinionator)

that is 100% opinion. i myself thought wii would be fun until i saw ps3 compared to it, it just blew my mind of how superior the ps3 would be(until about a year ago i had almost no opinion on console gaming, never cared for it so i am kind of a neutral opinionator)
Enjoy your $600 paper weight. The xBox360 already offers anything the PS3 has (game and performance wise) and it's a hell of alot cheaper.

And you can pickup a Wii for the difference and get the best of both worlds.

But if you're sure and only want eye candy, go ahead and get a PS3 :uhh: