Chaos Elemental Translation?

eyehawk78

I still hope that there's a juggling combat skill...now that would just be awesome and comic relief. Just picture this here a group of lvl 80 pkers get wiped out by a combat 116 guy running around and juggling drunken dwarfs. Then, he throws the drunken dwarves at them where they start throwing rocks at the lvl 80's...now that's something that would get me to play RS alone for another year, just to train in that skill :lol:

captain_poet.png

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you looked up cordinates they wer near cammy, (besides the ape atoll one) when you finsh regicide, or nearly finsh you get to read the leter so maybe moruning's end's pt 3.

Hmm, the helm could be the new Tyras helm, mabye when we get Tyras armour, well get the Varrok update?

When you looked up cordinates they wer near cammy, (besides the ape atoll one) when you finsh regicide, or nearly finsh you get to read the leter so maybe moruning's end's pt 3.
What letter and whats it got to do with Camelot?

Hmm, the helm could be the new Tyras helm, mabye when we get Tyras armour, well get the Varrok update?

What letter and whats it got to do with Camelot?
The letter that says the dudes wanna crush cammy, and do something about some door of zamorak.

so the cammy storyline and the plague city storyline are gonna merge

The letter that says the dudes wanna crush cammy, and do something about some door of zamorak.

so the cammy storyline and the plague city storyline are gonna merge

Im lost... how'd you figure that out?

When I thought about the mallum and witch thing, I got a flashback to my history lessons

In the middle ages, the Malleus Maleficorum was the guidebook to witchhunting.

Prolly far-fetched, but we might get some a quest witch could involve hunting down and killing witches or summit?

Knight_Simon.gif

Guess ill post it then!

1 September 2006 - Behind the Scenes - September

Yes, September is here already and we've filled it with some really exciting stuff!

We kick off the month with the next chapter of the Morytania storyline. The new Myreque base in Burgh de Rott seems to be safe for now, although some of the locals still succumb to the ravages of nearby Vampyres. Without more help, surely there's nothing that the Myreque can do?

Or is there?

Veliaf has an ambitious plan to try and gain entry into the Vampyre-ruled lands of the Sanguinesti region. With some small amount of luck, there may still be some resistance hidden away in the murky depths... The ghetto of Meiyerditch has been built, destroyed and rebuilt so many times that the streets and alleyways connect to the roofs in a maze-like web of broken doorways and shattered dreams. Only an adventurer with the agility skills of a cat and the eyes of a hawk will be able to take on this task, especially when trying to evade the demanding, ever-watching Vyrewatch who patrol the skies above...

The free world and the members' world alike will benefit from the introduction of the Lumbridge Guides, a collection of experts in the skills of RuneScape. New players will find them a very useful source of information, especially when they are giving out limited numbers of free runes and arrows and replacing your low-level starting equipment if you lose it. We're also introducing a free teleport for less experienced players to return to Lumbridge if they get lost, and some useful advice if you find yourself at the wrong end of a goblin spear... The guides offer advice to more experienced players too, so you might find one or two level-up messages advising you to go and get more information from these guides. Take it or leave it, they will always be there if you get a little confused.

We're also updating the way signposts work, just to give you a little more information about the game map.

The way we use sound in the free and members' games will be getting another massive boost from the inclusion of area sounds. These area sounds add a new level of immersion into our game world, with waterfalls growing louder as you walk towards them, trees with birds and animal sounds in them, bubbling fountains, wind whistling through the mountains, the sound of the sea lapping against the shore and mysterious howls haunting the peaks of the Wilderness. It really does add a new dimension to the game, and we have enjoyed developing them immensely.

Also this month, we will introduce the Village of Witchaven to the map. This small fishing village, located on the outskirts of Ardougne (Can you say "Arr-Doy-N"?) has lost all its trade since the construction of the nearby fishing platform. As you may be aware, the fishing platform itself has since been taken over by vicious mind-controlling sea slugs. Naturally this rather odd turn of events has attracted the attention of the Temple Knights, a secretive organisation with whom some of you may have worked before.

Can you discover the ancient power hidden behind this wall of slugs, or have the fisherman on the platform just drunk too much ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅrumÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

This my revisedinterpretation of the letter:

Triangle? Pyramid! ; PK me mum!
Hmm, I think it is more likely to be wildy tag, I doubt it is summoning so soon after Lunar.

The pk triangle page of the Knowledge base got revamped, I now think it was refering to that.

Vyre warning, take a bite.
The next part of the Myrequre storyline with something called Vyre watch, vyre warning.

Helm must be rejoined when the Gypsy gets a makeover.
Gypsey has been updated already, ahead of Varrok.

Mallum 12, Witchaven 0.
The future Temple knights quest with seaslugs and the town of Witchhaven. The lum thing could also be the new help in Lumbridge for new players.

Comfy magnets.
Hmm, the sentence on its own makes no sense but com is at the start. That makes me think of commorbs, the object used in the Wanted! quest. I think that means the next part of the Temple Knights quests. Edit* im leaving this in as it strikes a chord with the above one..... :-k

• 1 month later...
My Arm is tired. HeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s tried planting spades and even dwarves, but nothing seems to be working. Clearly My Arm doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know enough about what the humans call ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅfarmingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Have you seen my arm?

in their most recent update they mentioned something about "my arm"....what the heck is my arm....

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

Have you seen my arm?

in their most recent update they mentioned something about "my arm"....what the heck is my arm....

My arm is the name of a troll

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

Have you seen my arm?

My arm is the name of a troll

And the funny thing is, a troll is always named after the first thing he tries to eat... :3>

Postbag from the Hedge ftw! GJ to the person who spotted this and sparked this discussion. It seems I will pay more attention to it from now on :) .

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Bubbles to my new home, flaky scalp

I don't know.

its the new room coming out for construction!!!!

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

Oh my god! I never noticed it! I thought it was just gibberish! But almost all these things have come! Wow that makes me happy!

So yeah what hasen't come:

Bubbles to my new home, flaky scalp.

Cheese pie, mmmm.

Triangle? Pyramid!

The museum will close in 10 minutes, please make your way to the nearest age.

Ferrets will find them.

Blue egg rises.

Hum uncle us.

Mamma Mia, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a big basket!

They will come for my bride!

Bah bah barby have you any null?

Stuff the chicken, stick the chompy.

Yes mate yes mate 10 waves full.

One for the ranger, one's never enough, and 2 for the little boy who collected all the stuff.

Have you seen my arm?

I hope that means there's a chompy update!

i finally figure out the mallum thing, mother mallum is beating witchhaven, only question now is, are there 12 npc's in witchhaven?

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

In my house, cup of tea? Angry bow gets boost, she is reborn, the chosen one! Bubbles to my new home, flaky scalp. Cheese pie, mmmm. Triangle? Pyramid! ; PK me mum! Lunar eclipse brings us closer to them. The museum will close in 10 minutes, please make your way to the nearest age. Helping hand please. Illusion long dead, is they? Ferrets will find them. Hidden in the tree they were. Blue egg rises. Shhhh. Vyre warning, take a bite. Helm must be rejoined when the Gypsy gets a makeover. Hum uncle us. Mamma Mia, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a big basket! Mallum 12, Witchaven 0. For Shiver my quiver. Watching, forever watching the bones of the past. They will come for my bride! Bah bah barby have you any null? Stuff the chicken, stick the chompy. Comfy magnets. Yes mate yes mate 10 waves full. One for the ranger, one's never enough, and 2 for the little boy who collected all the stuff. Have you seen my arm?

Come to my house for some tea. The crossbow will recieve a boost (angry=cross), she is reborn the chosen one! Bubbles to my new home, flaky scalp (shampoo?!) Cheese pie, mmmm. The PK triangle will be upset by new classes, or the addition of hybrid support. The lunar quest, obviously. A quest involving history will be coming soon. Helping hand please. The Eyes of Glouphrie quest (trees being dead hidden by illusion). The eggs from bird's nest will soon have a use. Vyre is a fancy way of saying vampire, so expect an update to the Draken storyline. Varrock will recieve it's makeover soon. Humunculus is an animated doll, necromancy? Mama Mia, thats a huge basket! A new minigame will be coming out, or revisions to gnomeball. For shiver my quiver. Watching, forever, watching the bones of the past (archeological update?). Perhaps you will finally marry your Miscellanian mate, but they will be kidnapped?

Much of the rest is gibberish to me, and in a rhyme of the song "Bah Bah Black Sheep". I translated the best I could, and if I left it alone, I couldnt figure it out.

That actually make sense!