Chaos Elemental Translation?

eyehawk78

Im really intrested in what it may say. Apparentally a part of the last letter was an anagram of "Zaros will return" so I'm wondering if anyone can help me figure this out...

Dear Narilyte,

In my house, cup of tea? Angry bow gets boost, she is reborn, the chosen one! Bubbles to my new home, flaky scalp. Cheese pie, mmmm. Triangle? Pyramid! ; PK me mum! Lunar eclipse brings us closer to them. The museum will close in 10 minutes, please make your way to the nearest age. Helping hand please. Illusion long dead, is they? Ferrets will find them. Hidden in the tree they were. Blue egg rises. Shhhh. Vyre warning, take a bite. Helm must be rejoined when the Gypsy gets a makeover. Hum uncle us. Mamma Mia, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a big basket! Mallum 12, Witchaven 0. For Shiver my quiver. Watching, forever watching the bones of the past. They will come for my bride! Bah bah barby have you any null? Stuff the chicken, stick the chompy. Comfy magnets. Yes mate yes mate 10 waves full. One for the ranger, one's never enough, and 2 for the little boy who collected all the stuff. Have you seen my arm?

(Also, many thanks to all of you who sent in translations of the chaos elementals letter last timeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ especially to Razorlike who, according to the dwarvern scholars who also examined his reply, was the most accurate.)

Even though this edition came out one day later than the crossbow update I believe "Angry bow gets boost" is a riddle for it. AngryBow? CrossBow? So it cant all be jibberish?

It may help to compare in to the behind the scenes to look for any things that may correspond to one another?

Gnomes on holiday often miss the sweet taste of home - so it's up to you to bring it to them all wrapped up in a gnome delivery bag! Players who have visited Aluft GianneÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s restaurant in the Grand Tree may have offered to help out with orders in the past, but just keeping the restaurant in stock of worm battas and fruit blasts is hardly a challenge for todayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s gliding, spirit tree hopping adventurers. So, in August, why not help out with Aluft Junior's Gnomic delivery service? Make the stuff and trek over the world delivering this, erm, ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅGnourmetÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly "the blue egg rises" could mean something along the lines of those rare eggs getting a purpose?

Shiver my quiver? Possibly quivers?

I dunno. I just think it's all random gibberish.

If not, we have an unoticed crystal ball, to see further updates, eh?

In my house, cup of tea? Angry bow gets boost, she is reborn, the chosen one! Bubbles to my new home, flaky scalp. Cheese pie, mmmm. Triangle? Pyramid! ; PK me mum! Lunar eclipse brings us closer to them. The museum will close in 10 minutes, please make your way to the nearest age. Helping hand please. Illusion long dead, is they? Ferrets will find them. Hidden in the tree they were. Blue egg rises. Shhhh. Vyre warning, take a bite. Helm must be rejoined when the Gypsy gets a makeover. Hum uncle us. Mamma Mia, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a big basket! Mallum 12, Witchaven 0. For Shiver my quiver. Watching, forever watching the bones of the past. They will come for my bride! Bah bah barby have you any null? Stuff the chicken, stick the chompy. Comfy magnets. Yes mate yes mate 10 waves full. One for the ranger, one's never enough, and 2 for the little boy who collected all the stuff. Have you seen my arm?

Come to my house for some tea. The crossbow will recieve a boost (angry=cross), she is reborn the chosen one! Bubbles to my new home, flaky scalp (shampoo?!) Cheese pie, mmmm. The PK triangle will be upset by new classes, or the addition of hybrid support. The lunar quest, obviously. A quest involving history will be coming soon. Helping hand please. The Eyes of Glouphrie quest (trees being dead hidden by illusion). The eggs from bird's nest will soon have a use. Vyre is a fancy way of saying vampire, so expect an update to the Draken storyline. Varrock will recieve it's makeover soon. Humunculus is an animated doll, necromancy? Mama Mia, thats a huge basket! A new minigame will be coming out, or revisions to gnomeball. For shiver my quiver. Watching, forever, watching the bones of the past (archeological update?). Perhaps you will finally marry your Miscellanian mate, but they will be kidnapped?

Much of the rest is gibberish to me, and in a rhyme of the song "Bah Bah Black Sheep". I translated the best I could, and if I left it alone, I couldnt figure it out.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Come to my house for some tea. The crossbow will recieve a boost (angry=cross), she is reborn the chosen one! Bubbles to my new home, flaky scalp (shampoo?!) Cheese pie, mmmm. The PK triangle will be upset by new classes, or the addition of hybrid support. The lunar quest, obviously. A quest involving history will be coming soon. Helping hand please. The Eyes of Glouphrie quest (trees being dead hidden by illusion). The eggs from bird's nest will soon have a use. Vyre is a fancy way of saying vampire, so expect an update to the Draken storyline. Varrock will recieve it's makeover soon. Humunculus is an animated doll, necromancy? Mama Mia, thats a huge basket! A new minigame will be coming out, or revisions to gnomeball. For shiver my quiver. Watching, forever, watching the bones of the past (archeological update?). Perhaps you will finally marry your Miscellanian mate, but they will be kidnapped?

Much of the rest is gibberish to me, and in a rhyme of the song "Bah Bah Black Sheep". I translated the best I could, and if I left it alone, I couldnt figure it out.

Wow :shock:

sig3xj6.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

^^ Support it or get confused by pixel-mess :D

In my house, cup of tea?

Construction much?

Angry bow gets boost

Crossbows

she is reborn, the chosen one!

Death to Dorgeshuun Quest where Zanik is reborn

Bubbles to my new home, flaky scalp

I don't know.

Cheese pie, mmmm.

New Pies were created

Triangle? Pyramid!

Pyramid Plunder

PK me mum!

Something about Wilderness Tag?

Lunar eclipse brings us closer to them.

Lunar Diplomacy

The museum will close in 10 minutes, please make your way to the nearest age.

Um... Rag and Bone Man?

Helping hand please.

Gnome Cuisine? Fairy Tales Part 2?

Illusion long dead, is they?

The Eyes of Glouphrie Illusen Machine

--------------------------------------------------

Everything after that just pretty much makes no sense. They must all be updates from the future

yea wow that is pretty nice :shock:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Bubbles to my new home, flaky scalp

You can build a bathroom in your house?

And wow Bari, how long did you spend translating that?

Yeah a bathroom was what I first thought when I saw that. Construction hasn't gotten any updates since it was released 2 months ago anyways. 2 Months after slayer was out, they released Dust Devils.

Mind you, I don't see the point of having a bathroom..

But anyway.

I think it would be cool if you could go to sleep in your bed and it restored your energy or something. It's so annoying have to walk round my large house looking for my cook to unnote some planks.

No idea what the dandruff bit's about...

Maybe in the bathroom you can get your head covered in whitefoam so it makes you look like you have the worst dandruff case in history?

Or the chaos elemental could be talking some first class gibberish.

duradelduracell.jpg

Mind you, I don't see the point of having a bathroom..

But anyway.

I think it would be cool if you could go to sleep in your bed and it restored your energy or something. It's so annoying have to walk round my large house looking for my cook to unnote some planks.

No idea what the dandruff bit's about...

Maybe in the bathroom you can get your head covered in whitefoam so it makes you look like you have the worst dandruff case in history?

Or the chaos elemental could be talking some first class gibberish.

The Chaos Elemental isn't saying that you'll get dandruff. Hes saying something that relates to the idea of a bathroom or at least shampoo.

restrooms? maybe something of that sort could be like you need to use the bathroom every so often, kind of like fatigue in RS

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

The Chaos Elemental isn't saying that you'll get dandruff. Hes saying something that relates to the idea of a bathroom or at least shampoo.

Err... 'flaky scalp'.

Sounds like dandruff to me.

And it would be really annoying to have to take bathroom breaks on RS.

Imagine it: you have to take a real life bathroom break, and an RS one.

Now that would really disrupt my pest controlling.

duradelduracell.jpg

restrooms? maybe something of that sort could be like you need to use the bathroom every so often, kind of like fatigue in RS

I don't mean to be rude, but do people just blurt out ideas without thinking? What happens if you don't make it to the bathroom? Exactly, thats gross, and not happening.

Wow... :shock:

Most of it seems pretty logical as well.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

Triangle? Pyramid!

Pyramid Plunder

PK me mum!

Something about Wilderness Tag?

Awesome guesses Fresh, but I agree with Bari on the above part; Seems to me the 2 parts are actually one, "Triangle? Pyramid! Pk me mum!", talking about how the pking triangle will become a pyramid with the addition of a new class. (Only other "class" I can think of is summoners, but I won't go that far into speculation.)

Mamma Mia, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a big basket! Mallum 12, Witchaven 0. For Shiver my quiver. Watching, forever watching the bones of the past. They will come for my bride! Bah bah barby have you any null? Stuff the chicken, stick the chompy. Comfy magnets. Yes mate yes mate 10 waves full. One for the ranger, one's never enough, and 2 for the little boy who collected all the stuff. Have you seen my arm?

Ok, so barihawk was stumped around that. Let's see...

A orchard game/farming update, possibly?

Rangers, Beware. (Crossbows? Hawk Eye? Threats?)

New bones.

Something with the Miscellenian throne, or gibberish.

Chompy update.

Magnets?! Gibberish or POH update.

Fishing/Moge diving/Magic/Minigame? But then you collect all the stuff...

His ARM?! Gibberish or some Healing update. -.-

Awesome guesses Fresh, but I agree with Bari on the above part; Seems to me the 2 parts are actually one, "Triangle? Pyramid! Pk me mum!", talking about how the pking triangle will become a pyramid with the addition of a new class. (Only other "class" I can think of is summoners, but I won't go that far into speculation.)

Well, what about calvary? Perhaps the players dream of player owned horses is gonna come true.

orangesigcopyck5.png

^^Credit to rooneyrules0 for this awesome sig <3:

People really don't think these things through... there isn't going to be a new class and I'm 100% positive about it. Nice guess though Bari.

On a side note, I got the Zanik one right \'

People really don't think these things through... there isn't going to be a new class and I'm 100% positive about it. Nice guess though Bari.

Never said at all that it was strictly a new class. I said either a new class or more likely support for hybrid classes (like warrior mage, etc). And thanks for the Zanik one, I missed Death to the Dorgesshun (sp?) on my break.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Lol, congrats on getting the Zanik one right, I agree that one is 100% correct.

Though I must still believe Bari's over yours. Your theory doesn't explain where the "Triangle?" part comes in. Now, if I'm stupid, (and usually I am), than please point out where it does come in. Until than, your explanation doesn't make much sence.

P.S. Sorry I don't think through stuff enough for the great thinker-througher Freshwacka :roll:

Even though this edition came out one day later than the crossbow update I believe "Angry bow gets boost" is a riddle for it. AngryBow? CrossBow? So it cant all be jibberish?

Very crafty. Hadn't seen that one as someone who is angry is "cross".

On the flip side, it's been proven that women are probably better mothers

Yes I have balls, but they melted.

Dear Narilyte,

(Also, many thanks to all of you who sent in translations of the chaos elementals letter last timeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ especially to Razorlike who, according to the dwarvern scholars who also examined his reply, was the most accurate.)

First of all, i want to say to everyone that in the line "Triangle? Pyramid! ; PK me mum! Lunar eclipse brings us closer to them.", it makes a reference to a pyramid. i think this line may not be a reference to the pking triangle, as a pyramid means that one class is on top. the idea of the triangle is all classes are even. 'pk me mum' may be a reference to wilderness tag, as someone else suggested also, the lunar eclipse could be a reference to a real life lunar eclipse, or another update for the lunar spells/island. the idea of this entry was to give out info on coming updates, not updates that have already occured.

that being said, i think the line "she is reborn, the chosen one!" is a reference to another/final cave goblin quest.

Now i want everyone to take into note this passage. "What [garden tool] my dear!! Spiffing idea and all that, but the ladies in our order use the platelegs we provide. They find them far more practical and result in less blood splattered legs donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢tcha know! However, I am sure that as your rank within our order increases, access to other armours will be granted. You wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have to wait long, I hear we have another mission planned for you in the near future.

Now where did my notes on mother Mallum goÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ "

this hints that the line "Mamma Mia, thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a big basket! Mallum 12, Witchaven 0." may be a reference to a future quest on the temple knights series. i think theres more behind it, as they have already obviously mentioned they would add one. perhaps someone else can decode this after i got them on the right track?