~Runemetsa's free graphics!~ (5 new sig makers!)

runemetsa

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Characters: As many as to make it look good

Character's apperance: Main character : Black d'hide, ranger boots, crystal bow, Zammy hood and cape (Castle Wars)

Background: My guy is on top of a tower, near the cannon of castle wars

Event: Sniping someone in Ahrims below that has a flag, other people attacking

Special details: Not sure

Other: <.

Font: Could you pick one?

Text: Evilboy1034

Subtext: None

This was my original.

Page 6 9th from the bottom.

I like some of your new samples. Have you started my pixel? If not, can I last minute change that? I want someone behind the nature altar, 3 green fires around him, he is in full ahrims, w/ a ancients staff laying across the altar. He is also currently crafting so his arms are up. The ahrims hood is on his head and casting a shadow over his eyes. Then, the text should be, "Evilboy1034"

Please do that one ONLY if you have not started my original order.

This was my other, page 9 and 6th from bottom.

And for pixel orders, be orginal. Those runecrafting things are made many times before, so...I'm gay.

lmao...I like runecrafting and plan on getting 91+ so thanks for being a jerk

:lol: :shame:

If you can't do the ones mentioned above, I have a new one:

Characters: 5 or six

Character's apperance: One, a cyclops, dressed in a loincloth. Please make him a big muscular guy. The rest of the guys dressed in rags covered with dirt. The guys (excluding the cyclops) are holding a giant wooden log that is stuck in the cyclops eye. The cyclops is sitting down almost dead with the log in his eye.

Background: In a cave, baskets in the back corner, huge rock on the side guarding the exit, sheep kinda in a pen with an open gate, a large basket with wine in it next to the cyclops

Event: The guys just stabbed the cyclops in the eye and he is now mad and screaming

Special details: I'm not sure, if you have any questions, ask

Other: <...>

Font: Not sure, can you pick one?

Text: "Evilboy1034" (w/o the " "s)

If you could do that, it would be awesome. I guess it is original to these forums as I've never seen someone with it. If you know what story this is, say it, I wanna see if you know.

And fgfuy, your render says now; no image display.

Ugh, it works for a bit, but then stops. If you just go to the website, and click search, and type in zombies, it's the picture of Stubbs the zombie eating someone's head, and I'll just have all the same stuff mentioned above.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

And fgfuy, your render says now; no image display.

Ugh, it works for a bit, but then stops. If you just go to the website, and click search, and type in zombies, it's the picture of Stubbs the zombie eating someone's head, and I'll just have all the same stuff mentioned above.

Here you go, bit plain but whatever.

zombiesg6.jpg

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9995/zombiesg6.jpg][/url]

Edit: Wait a sec, I redo it...

Edit2: Any better? Colors dont match, it would be better with green colours.

zombie1wd5.jpg

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7659/zombie1wd5.jpg][/url]

Expert, i can do more orders.

And for the pixels, im still thinking wich idea im going to do. Evilboy, youre leading! (odysseus ftw)

Funihead, whats wrong with you?

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

Ok, well, you said you would do my pixel, so heres my order. :P

Characters: Just 1

Character's apperance: Dragon Chain, Dragon Legs, Whip, Dragon Sq, Glory, White Boots, Legends Cape, Long White Hair. Beserker Helm

Background: A Cave, i'd like a thing on the wall with the heads/skulls of both a fire giant and a hellhound, i'd like a stand in one cornor with full ahrims on it, and a fire in the middle.

Event: Im sitting on a stone bench pulling on white gloves.

Special details: A nice border would be cool.

Other: <...>

Font: This one, with the wings either side of my name. and visitor for the subtext.

Text: Skully

Subtext: I Own You

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.

Characters:1

Character's apperance:full ahrims, sara book, white mystic boots sara cape and ancient staff

Background: like the trees from wildy

Event:me ice barraging 1 with full zammy and whip

Special details: the guy whos barraging should look evil

Other:none

Font: dunno what that means

Text kids50 the nub pker

Subtext: none

if u have done it and u want information u can pm me pl0x \'

hmmmm... well, i am getting prety sick and tired of all those

"zmg i want a wildy pkign sig!!!! omgf!!! phr33 r00nkr4ft3n sig pl0xd!!!!!! i w0ntz0rz thatbarrows sig!!!!one!!" so im going to request something compleatly un-runescape-related.

Characters: lots

Character's apperance: main charicter: a white dude with dark eyes, i want him thin, and sort of muscular. i dont want him to be wearing a shirt. the only thing i want to be runescape related is his wepon: i want him to wear an ancients staff, holding it upraised, as if he is to be casting a spell. around his neck i want him to be wearing an egyptian style neck thing, kinda like that stuff the pharohs wore. on his legs, i wanta white/tan robe style botem, with gold trimm.

the next two charicters are going to be skelitons, each skeliton will be wearing a gray manskirt and will be facing away from the pharoh-type charicter, as they are his army generals, they are riding on black dragons, with golden tipped wings, and horns, these skelitens have huge battleaxes that they are raising upward, as to call the others to battle

in front of them,, an army of skellitens, all wearing metal helmets and gray manskirts, with steel scimmys

Background: make the background all a golden color, like the inside of a pyramid, and make the first guy be standing in front of a throne, with the two dragons and skellitens to the side of him, and then make a red carped leading down from the throne, down a set of stairs, then draw the whole army of skelitens

Event: look up^^

Special details: make a golden dust swirling around the pharoh ype dude

Other: none

Font: w/e

Text eck

wop wop

Characters: 1 + guards (the ones in varrock castle)

Character's apperance:

character-- wearing rune plate, rune legs, berserker helm, dragon long, saradomin book, glory amulet, addy gloves, climbing boots. [bleep]ey orange hair and goatee. light tan skin

Guards-- look like the guards in varrock castle

Background: whatever you would see if you were looking from on top of varrock castle at the guards there

Event: character attack guard with dragon long special, and hitting a 22 (enought to kill the guard in one hit)

Special details: none

Other: none

Font: W/E looks best

Text : Atronic92

Subtext: guardaholic 4 lyfe

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Kind: Banner

Style: Abstract

Size: 400x200xdoesn't matter just aslong as under 40kb

Colors: <?>Dark Green, Normal Green, Onyx

Render: No Render

Font: W/e looks best

Text: Clan RUNE TUNE

Subtext: We came, we saw, we owned

Border None

Other stuff: <...> Put clan Rune Tune In Center and we came we saw etc. under it in small letters

darthdudeli9.gif

Characters: ALOT! One "main" character though.

Character's apperance: First off all the warriors in the backround will have blue capes and they will be running into battle. All will be wearing full rune with Dragon scimmies, and some with ddp ++'s (dds), i also want some rangers and mages in the crowd too(rangers have Black d hide, and mage bow) ( Mages will have blue robes on with fire staffs, and some with full mystic).

Background: Dark sky..Moon..Dark ground..Moon is kinda glowing..

Event: Well, first off-Main char will be in the middle of the picutre looking like hes running right at you. He will have a blue cape with full rune and a Dragon scimmy.

Special details: nothing I think i included it all above.

Other: nothing

Font: w/e looks best

Text: Ruthless

Subtext: Why live today when you die tommorow

Rough Copy:roughcopyjj8.png

Red guy is main character

Gray stuff is the clan running into battle.

blue stuff is sky

moon is in the top left

If you have any questions just pm me. Thanks!

laidbakjak2.jpg

i just want a band tribute sig (band logo) the band name is 311 u prolly can find a decent logo pic on google and just alter it just do something u think looks good

much appreciated

if u need to contact me email me at [email protected]

311 is the greatest band ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature

i just want a band tribute sig (band logo) the band name is 311 u prolly can find a decent logo pic on google and just alter it just do something u think looks good

much appreciated

if u need to contact me email me at [email protected][if i had a nickle for every kid that lies and says they smoke pot cause they think they kool i would be a very rich person]

311 is the greatest band ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature

Characters: 6

Character's apperance: The main character would be wearing a loose steel chain and dharok legs, one of his hands will be shooting a ice blast in front of him while he'll be thrusting a rune long behind him with his other hand. His hair is brown and scraggy and he has a wild look on his face.

Background: Varrok square with the stalls and all although they will be abanded.

Event: my character is shooting ice at a guard in front of him and thrusting his rune long in to the guard behind him. On looking kids will be enjoying the scene and will have a "wanting more" look on their face.

Font: w/e looks best

Text: Bubba651

Thanks for all the time your gonna put in to it and just for reading it, if you want anymore details don't hesitate to ask.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

For the zombie man:

zombie2in5.jpg

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/7923/zombie2in5.jpg][/url]

For the banner man:

runetunerk5.jpg

[url=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/416/runetunerk5.jpg][/url]

And for 311: Please find a render and order with shops order form.

At this moment im doing gonandgarrys pixel. It's something about half way now. I think next pixel i make is going to be eckereds. If someone has better idea, please feel free to post!

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

Kind: | SIG |

Style: | ABSTRACT |

Size: | DEFAULT |

Colors: <?> | W/E LOOKS FINE |

Render: | http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums ... _dante.png |

http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/11123/normal_dante.png

Font: | W/E LOOKS FINE |

Text: | Expert1212 |