Where did you get your Runescape name from?

Viktorkrum77

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made my name up for my D&D character and then later found out that sol meant sun in a number of languages and that gonsar meant nothing whatsoever.

Crocodile hunter-Rest in Peace

"Theres NOT a country in the world that Bush would not get BOOO'd at ....even if Bush went to Antarctica the penguins would demonstrate."-Darknovae, NS Forum

I had an old account called ViktorKrum44 and that's where I got my forum name from. Same reason as author of this topic really lol. ::'

wardockunder30kbla2.gif

Thanks Ronnii :D

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER

Drawde is my in-real-life name.

(Edward for the mentally challenged.)

Yes that is Edward Teach. Arr.

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

I've had 3 accounts...

1st one: Eragon893, because I'm a huge eragon fan! :D Died at draynormanor made a new account o keep my tutorial island stuff.

2nd one: Murtagh47, Same as above although I got to lvl 49, let someone else use my account...and well...never got it back.

last account: Arkano5 (current) Arkano meaning: "Royal Guard" in Lord of the Rings I took that, it was taken so I added 5 onto the end of it :D

\:D/

addymwccape,Arkano5.gif

Arkano5.gif

sheepdean is a reversal of a nickname from someone from my old school - name was dean, and we somehow decided that he was a sheep. we called him deansheep, and when i was thinking up a handle for the first time, that popped into my head. sounds better eversed, and it stuck

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

DaphHime is a name I use everywhere online. That was my original Runescape name. But unfortuneatly I lost the password some time ago thus I couldn't acess the account anymore. Which was a shame because I was at a farely good level.

Himedaph is just a reversal of that same name. Hime is the Japanese word for princess and Daph comes from the name Daphne. Pretty simple really.

Himedaph.gif

• 2 months later...

well, i made mine out of my IRL name : Siim and changed the i's to 1's cuz i was 11 at the time. ( i found out about l33tsp33k years later :-w )

S11m.gif
Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

i got my name off something my sister told me. look my name up on urban dictionary its "dutch oven" actually ill copy the definiton into this post.

"to fart under covers and then pull the covers over your or someone elses head"

need less to say. funny.

Mainly I thought I knew the best about Blaziken than anyone else, so I used it on forums etc., the name didn't change then.

Now I know there are a lot of people that knows more about it than me, and it's changed into meaningless name, now the name doesn't mean anything.

BlazikenMaster was already taken and TheBlazikenMaster is too long so I chose Blaziken_150 because 15 is my favorite number, already taken so I put extra zero.