.:.:.:. Are you afraid to speak up...? .:.:.:.

Pinkbullet3

I wouldn't mainly because alot of people know rs in my school. And I told them I was quitting for good. And I came back Meh they won't find out. I have my private chat to friends And removed them from my friends list ^^. (If they knew I was on rs again they would be swarming around me for begging stuff they're like level 20s -.-)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but to some people, building up a bad reputation leads to a different (and possibly lonely) path. :uhh:

not usually. i have had friends from before you play runescape, and if they don't wnat to be your friend because you play rs, they're probably not the best of friend.

Yeah, I have friends that would play WoW over RS anyday. I've tried WoW too, but do to a 256MB RAM computer, it lags a ton in the major cities, so I stopped playing at the beginning of this summer.

my friend quit rs to play WoW, but i think its too expensive. if my parents won't let my pyay $5 for membership, think about if they'll pay $15 for WoW.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

None of my friends know what Rs is. Im not ashamed of it, and if someone started talking about the game i would tell them i play it.

Anyway most of the kids in my school that do play Rs are in 7th or 8th grade,and im in 11th. If you are ashamed of Rs then why do you play it?

agreed! like the poseurs that think their all "gangster" but you see their mom drop them off at school in their minivan.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Runescape kinda died out in my school too. only me and a few friends play, out of the people we know of. It's kinda considered nerdy too

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

I tell those interested that I play(ed) Rs. Theres a small bunch at my High School who I know play, and when the conversation arises (generally rarely) I tell them about it.

I enjoy it and feel no pressure telling others that I play a MMORPG. Those who do in my opinion have a slight social problem. :wink:

I'm the only one at my school who plays runescape, those who know either don't care (friends) or make fun of me for it.

Unfortunately for them, they also attempt to be politically correct all the time. I don't. Therefore I'm not going to repeat some of the more personal things I tell them that make them walk away with their head low.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Most people who don't know me well think that I wouldn't play a game like this, I don't mean to boast, but I am preaty popular. All my friends think its hilarious how much of a nerd I am compared to how "nerdy" I look.

I am a senor in high school

I go out every friday and saturday night to parties

I don't bring up video games much

People don't make fun of me that I play video games

About 5% of my friends have even heard of Runescape.

I am not embarrased that I play a game like this, and I do stick up for it along with Counter Strike (playing since 1.4) and WoW.

no of corse i wouldnt admit to playing runescape i dont wanna look like a loser that plays nerdy comp games so i just dont mention and at my skool it rarely rarely ever gets brought up so dont say anything about it

Join Pure Chaos best aussie based pure clan around, click my banner for link to our forums

purechaosza8.jpg

useally i keep quiet, but with other "runescape neards" i talk loud :D

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif

Most people who don't know me well think that I wouldn't play a game like this, I don't mean to boast, but I am preaty popular. All my friends think its hilarious how much of a nerd I am compared to how "nerdy" I look.

I am a senor in high school

I go out every friday and saturday night to parties

I don't bring up video games much

People don't make fun of me that I play video games

About 5% of my friends have even heard of Runescape.

I am not embarrased that I play a game like this, and I do stick up for it along with Counter Strike (playing since 1.4) and WoW.

CS and WoW are good games.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I must admit to hidding the fact that I play runescape of the game from a few of my friends who have a quite different view of the game then what I have. I have not really been involed with a group of people talking about the game before (except here or on runescape of course).

I tell em i play and they all have tried it and got over it....

i admit its a horrible game and i believe it is..

but im addicted and play it anyways..

thats what i say =)

Dragon_Scyth.png

"Boredom got me playing, Boredom stops me from playing. It's a vicious cycle."

i play because i find it fun, and i only got into it because the most popular guy at school played it (unusually strange :-k ). It was a fad for a while, then died down a few months ago but i still play it

plus...theres like 50 million people worldwide who play MMOs, mostly on WoW

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread