Void Knights Are Guthix Followers... Or Are They?

Headnazgul

Oh... interesting :shock:

I personally those void nights are a heavy metal band from rl viliniously converted to pixel form by jagex!!! :^o I mean why else would they use robes???

erm anyway lol you got some valid points =D>

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

You guys are looking into this way too much.

The reason why Guthix Mace offers no defense is because it is a weapon. Look at Guthix Staff from Mage Arena. It doesn't offer any defense bonuses.

Thats because Guthix is going to turn on Guthix!!! :roll:

Wrong. Staff of Guthix has same mage attack bonus as mage defense bonus, but in your defense, so do all of the God staves. You are right tohugh, it is quite possible the reason the Void Knight Mace has no defense bonuses is because it's not only meant for magic but also for melee, and normal maces don't give defense bonuses.

Nazgul.jpeg

Why is Saradomin wizard wearing DRUID robes?

Why do Saradomin wizards drop Zamorak robes? Why haven't they just destroyed them.

Where do hill giants contain their iron kiteshield drops?

Why is cabbage nowadays bigger than some years ago?

Is the pig den between Draynor bank and the holy cabbage patch for disturbing cabbage pickers from taking the straightest way between them?

Where do I learn to spin flax, if I have always only made some leather gloves?

Why can't I even try to make a rune longsword at 85 smithing? It can't be that difficult.

Who creates the treasure trail scrolls?

Zamorak, Saradomin and Guthix books look identical. Offer similar bonuses. Even their contains are the same, with edited translation.

What kind of tree is a tree? Tree tree, not an oak tree or birch tree. It's just a tree.

Where do ice giants' bones come from?

It's great to see some connect between nonsense. Keep it up.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

can someone say "to much time on there handss" :-w

on a more serious note, i have always not that since i always wear the void top, i doubt that they will ever change it since its a mini-game, possibly if it was a quest but a mini-game? lol but i guess time will tell

gratz on the detail =D>

legends2.jpg

My turn! Yeah, my turn...

The Void knights are very like the Temple Knights. According to Runescape's History, those knights works for guthix, but donnot was send by guthix. I personally think the Void Knights are very wrong on they porpouse, they are here to create balance, but they are only working hard for saradomin.

Why i think they are working for saradomin instead of guthix? Because they want to work for Guthix but are very wrong, first of all they actually are only killing evil creatures, i donnot care if those evil creatures are work of Zamorak or Zaros, but those creatures are evil, if the void knights kills only evil creatures, they are not making a perfect balance, because there must be evil and good. So they must kill "good creatures" too! How about if the Void Knights go and kill saradominist priest? Or declare the war to the Temple Knights!? I know those evil pests are attacking the balance by making huge the ammount of evilness, but how about of the saradominist followers? Many people here had said the same, the saradomin's religion is the bigger here, and every day grows, so the void knights must do something to the respect.

However, we must remember, guthix works for saradoming and zamorak sometimes in order to keep the balance, remember Castle Wars, if yo uenter to the guthix's portal you iwll be placed in the zamorak's or saradomin's portal.

OK, now my annalisys about the Jagex's wanna-be crusaders and they trys to be not to obvius!

The temple knights, secret organitation created by saradomin to keep the peace, the good and blah blah blah... Appears in the real life's history.

Yes, the templar knights were the most important and rich military order during the crusades. They worn WHITE ROBES (yup, like the Jagex's temple knights) and according to many conspiracy theories, they were a secret organisation too (like jagex's knights too) to create a new madieval society of justice and peace (omg, too much like jagex's temple knights). Ok, i donnot have time to talk too much about temple knights (but you can post any question related to then in my personal forum what appears in my signature).

If jagex took the history's templar knights and put then in game (with a different history of course! ), why not another military order?

The void knights are.....Are....Quess what?

The Void Knights are the Knights of the Saint John's Hospital or Knights of Malta!

Yes, the Hospitalarian knights, worn BLACK ROBES WITH A WHITE CROSS IN THEY CHEST. Just like Void knight's armour. WE must remember, the hospitaler knights changed they name to Knights of Malta, because they made a new base in THE ISLAND OF MALTA. So what this means? THE VOID KNIGHTS GOT THEIR HQ IN AN ISLAND JUST LIKE THE KNIGHTS OF MALATA IN THE REAL LIFE! THEIR UNIFORMS ARE THE SAME!

But why i say this to you all???? Because of this:

Long time ago, the temple knights broke the rule of donnot kill cristian and declared war to the Knights of the Hospital. The templar knights and the Knights of Malta fought a very bloodish battle... Due to the very strong of those two orders, no one won and they became allys again...

So Jagex, may be planning to make a war between the TEMPLAR KNIGHTS and the VOID KNIGHTS...

And may be thinking on introduce a new military order: The teutonic knights! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

My turn! Yeah, my turn...

The Void knights are very like the Temple Knights. According to Runescape's History, those knights works for guthix, but donnot was send by guthix. I personally think the Void Knights are very wrong on they porpouse, they are here to create balance, but they are only working hard for saradomin.

Why i think they are working for saradomin instead of guthix? Because they want to work for Guthix but are very wrong, first of all they actually are only killing evil creatures, i donnot care if those evil creatures are work of Zamorak or Zaros, but those creatures are evil, if the void knights kills only evil creatures, they are not making a perfect balance, because there must be evil and good. So they must kill "good creatures" too! How about if the Void Knights go and kill saradominist priest? Or declare the war to the Temple Knights!? I know those evil pests are attacking the balance by making huge the ammount of evilness, but how about of the saradominist followers? Many people here had said the same, the saradomin's religion is the bigger here, and every day grows, so the void knights must do something to the respect.

However, we must remember, guthix works for saradoming and zamorak sometimes in order to keep the balance, remember Castle Wars, if yo uenter to the guthix's portal you iwll be placed in the zamorak's or saradomin's portal.

OK, now my annalisys about the Jagex's wanna-be crusaders and they trys to be not to obvius!

The temple knights, secret organitation created by saradomin to keep the peace, the good and blah blah blah... Appears in the real life's history.

Yes, the templar knights were the most important and rich military order during the crusades. They worn WHITE ROBES (yup, like the Jagex's temple knights) and according to many conspiracy theories, they were a secret organisation too (like jagex's knights too) to create a new madieval society of justice and peace (omg, too much like jagex's temple knights). Ok, i donnot have time to talk too much about temple knights (but you can post any question related to then in my personal forum what appears in my signature).

If jagex took the history's templar knights and put then in game (with a different history of course! ), why not another military order?

The void knights are.....Are....Quess what?

The Void Knights are the Knights of the Saint John's Hospital or Knights of Malta!

Yes, the Hospitalarian knights, worn BLACK ROBES WITH A WHITE CROSS IN THEY CHEST. Just like Void knight's armour. WE must remember, the hospitaler knights changed they name to Knights of Malta, because they made a new base in THE ISLAND OF MALTA. So what this means? THE VOID KNIGHTS GOT THEIR HQ IN AN ISLAND JUST LIKE THE KNIGHTS OF MALATA IN THE REAL LIFE! THEIR UNIFORMS ARE THE SAME!

But why i say this to you all???? Because of this:

Long time ago, the temple knights broke the rule of donnot kill cristian and declared war to the Knights of the Hospital. The templar knights and the Knights of Malta fought a very bloodish battle... Due to the very strong of those two orders, no one won and they became allys again...

So Jagex, may be planning to make a war between the TEMPLAR KNIGHTS and the VOID KNIGHTS...

And may be thinking on introduce a new military order: The teutonic knights! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Quite random but at least my randomness has some stuff supporting it :P. The Void Knight armor has the symbol of their flag on it, the sideways S, not a cross.

Nazgul.jpeg

wow i nvr really thought about this but:

i think some lunatic bck before time was counted as ages that this luantic made up 3 gods and it descended down like that and the only true god or power is actually nature that has been misconceided alot of times.

nature is the only power :twisted: , no gods in rs i think.

I hope Dan Brown isn't reading this!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :XD: lmao that made me laugh irl.

Made me laugh irl too but all the same Dan Brown writes some very good books and I would find something on this worth reading =P. Not that's it gonna happen.

As for the person that said that the void knights symbol is a sideways S and not a cross... It's still white... and I'd totally love to see that war happen... perhaps it will be realeased as the 150th quest ever made or the 200th quest. either way I hope it's made soon.

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

Oh well, of course they have a rare "S" in their chests, not a cross, but the Jagex's temple knights are knights templar and donnot wear a cross. You must think like a civilian from runescape, you donnot know what means a cross because there is only 3 good for you: Zamorak, Guthix and Saradomin. And the god Zaros and the rest of the Majarrat is only know by some people, not all population in runescape cares about the history in-game. But if it is near a battle beetween the orders, it must be a quest like someone said before. The dan brown joke make me laught too. So why not call this topic:

"The Void Code"

Anyways, Jagex said in their last behind the scenes about a new quest concerning with the history line of the templar knights, maybe someday this story line may reveal us many secrets like the mourning ends story line and blah blah blah...

Did you know JaGex stands for Java Gaming Experts?

And i donnot like pie too much.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

You must think like a civilian from runescape, you donnot know what means a cross because there is only 3 good for you: Zamorak, Guthix and Saradomin. And the god Zaros and the rest of the Majarrat is only know by some people, not all population in runescape cares about the history in-game.

Ahem... if you didn't notice, it was ME who created this thread, it was ME who said "I am indeed a follower of Zaros." I know more about RS lore than most. I am well aware of the existence of the other gods.

But you assume the Void Knights are similar to the Temple Knights because they are working for Saradomin... but nowhere does it say that these creatures coming through the portals are "evil". They just say they're breaking through to our realm and they need to be stopped. As I said in the first post, it doesn't say anywhere who is sending the creatures, so for all you know, they could be minions of Saradomin, and Void Knights are actually minions of Zamorak trying to defeat them...

Nazgul.jpeg

All valid points...

I, a selfproclaimed Guthixian follower, try to help Guthix's followers, but what if these are fakes? :-k

I doubt it, the facts, as I said, are valid, but I doubt Guthix would stand for those who falsely proclaim themselves to him.

But wait! =;

What if Guthix is sending these monsters to destory the imatators (sp?)?

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

It wouldn't make sense if they were actually Zamarok follower. They wanted help to get rid of pest creatures, not create chaos.

Or to destroy the enemy? :wink:

You've done alot of work on this, I'm pretty surprised by what you've found, I dought that there's actually some big secret here because it's a minigame and I don't see how they'd make a continuation (Is that a word? :lol: ) out of it.

But some nice work and research done (with interesting results), crazy conspiracys ftw :mrgreen:

~Philip

^ Exactly. Nice research you have done, indeed. The Void Knight uniform has a hint of purple in it also... (Zaros, perhaps?) And we don't know where the Void Knights had come from, so maybe, just maybe they are with Zaros. Again, we could all be wrong.

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif

I'd say Void Knights are definatly Guthix

I mean zammy has the black knights

Sara has the white knights

Guthix has the Void knights, also despite the logo similarites if they weren't aligned to guthix their mace couldn't help you cast the guthix god spell

Yes, I agree, They each have to one for World War III. \'

newbankofrsyq0.gif

bannerkc5.png

foo_fighters_fan.gif

The greatest cover up in the history of Runescape.

My theory:

Void Knights follow Zamorak, but trick the society of Runescape into thinking they follow Guthix. Here's how it all started. One day, Saradomin gained a hold of a large amount of monsters from another realm. He decided he was going to send these monsters through a portal into an abandoned island of Runescape, and let them frolop and play, and grow without harming the citizens of Runescape. But when Zamorak heard Saradomin had gained these monsters, and was going to release them, he knew it was only a matter of time before these monsters started traveling from this island and taking over Runescape. Faced with the fact that another species would take over Runescape before he did, he did the only thing he could think to do. He tapped the portals and sent all the monsters to an island where he sent his followers. In order to kill these monsters, he disguised his followers as those of Guthix, and told Saradomin the monsters had somehow got sucked into a void, and traveled there. Saradomin knew Zamorak was behind this, as Guthix had told Saradomin he was innocent. But Saradomin thought Zamorak was actually being good. So the two Gods allowed this. Zamorak then went fourth to get Runescape warriors to kill the monsters. Saradomin wasn't happy about this, but he knew it was for the good of Runescape.

If only Saradomin and Guthix knew that Zamorak was killing these monsters so they wouldn't be another distraction in his eventual rule of Runescape.

:lol: How's that for a theory eh?

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Excellent researched, 10\10.

Can we see some more conspiricies?

Does anyone happen to know death_siren? She stole a green mask from me, and I think I found my way into her ignore list. If you know anything, please, don't hesitate to give me a pm.