Getting the MOST out of your Moss Giant training! (F2P) ;-P

Pinkbullet3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

guess whose awesome and just found you another spot for mossies? im not a hundred percent sure that it works, but it does most of the time for me.

mossiesguidepicmm3.png

heres another screenshot of the squares, the first one has a couple trees blocking the way

mossieguidepic2dl9.png

edit: you can also kill the other mossies right next to it. but it only works sometimes and rangers will beat you to it sometimes. :ohnoes:

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

This is a good guide and I like how you stressed how important it is of where you stand. Thats the difference between standing there like an idiot or slaughtering a moss giant :twisted: I've killed a few thousand in my day... (the higher your lvl the less food you bring)

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Nice guide. Something that i've found useful is to bring a chisel to cut the gems that they drop and then I high alch them.

the gems? how much money do you get :-s ? i usually cut the gems and only keep the rubies and diamonds...

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

Nice guide. Something that i've found useful is to bring a chisel to cut the gems that they drop and then I high alch them.

the gems? how much money do you get :-s ? i usually cut the gems and only keep the rubies and diamonds...

In my opinion, I don't think cut gems High Alch for very much, and so the Nats should be saved for the Black Sq.'s and stuff... but you could bring the gems back and craft them into things that can sell for 1k+...

Once again, thanks for the wonderful comments! :thumbsup:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

In my opinion, I don't think cut gems High Alch for very much, and so the Nats should be saved for the Black Sq.'s and stuff... but you could bring the gems back and craft them into things that can sell for 1k+...

Once again, thanks for the wonderful comments! :thumbsup:

I think cut sapphires high alch to 200gp, emeralds 400, rubys 600 and diamonds 800, I maybe a little off cause im trying to go off memory. I guess its up to you to decide whether its worth it or not.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 things to add:

-Bury the big bones!

Why?

1) Prayer xp (well, that's obvious)

2) Gravedigger Event (It's annoying...but it allows you to bank stuff at the mausoleum (Bank Box) so you can stay longer and still keep more profits)

-Do not bring 1000's of Nats if you stay for a long time. 30-50is just great.

Mossys drop Nats. And you can use these to alch Mith sq and Black kites.

For every Nat drop (6Nats) you have 3-7 Shield drops. This way your nats "regenerate" all the time. Just bring a few in case you start with few shield drops.

~~Used Mossys for F2p Training till Stronghold came out. Got heaps of Lvls, incluiding 44-75 Range and 60-72Hp~~

Retired from RS...

Stopped playing with 1503 Total, February '07

~~Die, die,die my Darling... Just shut your pretty eyes~~