4 September 2006 - Myreque Pt III - Darkness of Hallowvale

Quasar889

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, not sure wot the knife is for.. i haven't needed that yet..

First, repair the boat (plank and 4 nails), then repair slipway (plank and 4 nails). Board boat and sail to Sanguenesti area.

Do a jump and climb and go along wall till you get to ladder. Go dwon and inspect wall. Now go back up ladder and return towards boat. near end of wall are some weak floorboards.. kick them. You can now go down, and then climb over rubble into main area.

This quest is all about observation and detail.

Talk to a few people until one recommends you talk to Old Man Ral. Talk to him and flatter him about being a sage. Talk to him again and ask for help, and he will tell you about sickle symbols being the way to the Myreque.

Next go upstairs in one of the buildings and start jumping from floorboards and pushing false wall going from rooftop to rooftop.

At this point I better go earn a living, so you guys take over...

btw, I talked to Cat to no avail :)

TTFN

Try my fully-graphical

copper_forum.png

RuneScape Equipment Bonus Calculator

at http://www.copperdragon.org/

Right, not sure wot the knife is for.. i haven't needed that yet..

First, repair the boat (plank and 4 nails), then repair slipway (plank and 4 nails). Board boat and sail to Sanguenesti area.

Do a jump and climb and go along wall till you get to ladder. Go dwon and inspect wall. Now go back up ladder and return towards boat. near end of wall are some weak floorboards.. kick them. You can now go down, and then climb over rubble into main area.

This quest is all about observation and detail.

Talk to a few people until one recommends you talk to Old Man Ral. Talk to him and flatter him about being a sage. Talk to him again and ask for help, and he will tell you about sickle symbols being the way to the Myreque.

Next go upstairs in one of the buildings and start jumping from floorboards and pushing false wall going from rooftop to rooftop.

At this point I better go earn a living, so you guys take over...

btw, I talked to Cat to no avail :)

TTFN

You need the knife to open a hidded door in teh wall, to get to pannel which opens a secret trap door in the rug, which takes youdown to the sewers where the myreque are

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

here fuBai, have u needed any items or whatnot so far? will you keep us posted? plz? :ohnoes:

2 planks, 8 nails and a kinfeand a hammer so far

wewt, you ftw! keep us posted man, and whats with the kidnapping thingy?

werewolves collecting a "tithe" I think. The biggy is that they are over the salve. DW you dont get kidnapped, just concused.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

gah! I hate this quest! It's way too long! gah!

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

Reward: 2 qp, 7k agility xp, 6k thieving xp, 2k construction and Tome of Experience (three chapters, 2k per chapter).

:lol:

Anyway, I might get 5 construction and do this to get like 25 construction. :P