4 September 2006 - Myreque Pt III - Darkness of Hallowvale

Quasar889

FuBai, could you write a small quest guide for this. No need to be thorough, just a brief outline of it?

Thanks if you could! :P

Sketch Guide - I do not intend to expand onit, but this should be a breif guide to the quest.

Talk to veliaf, start the quest.

Get 2 planks, 1 hammer and 8 nails. Fix the boat in the south east, and fix the runway

makesure you have a knife, a small ammount of food and ectophail/tele runes. Ectophail is better

Board boat, climb up rocks, run allong wall, stamp on floor, go down passage, climb over wall, talk to citizen

Talk to old man, he moves around, so you will have to search around a bit

go into a house with the ladder one space west of the door.

pass agility obstacles. You will have to find them - easiest way is to pass the mouse over everything, and, if you get 2 options, right click it. You have to click on the far side of jumps to jump across - dont miss the washingline in one of the bui;dings - you can cross it

When you reach a room with a chimeny you can "look at" leave the room, and go into another close by with a ladder, go upsatirs and jump across. Climb down stairs, and use knife with waal with 2 opts. push the wall, and press the wall with a sicle on inside. Look at the flor rug and open the lumpy bit.

Run north inside cellar and talk to the guy there. Listen to what he says. Talk to him to go back to start. Once back at start, go inside wall, and back up to the place where you first stamped on the floor.

Run north allong the wall, go down the ladder, search the wall, run northgo up ladder, go north to cross roads. talk to the guy there. Take the sketches by walking along the wall to the west. Follow it around to the very north. Stand on the symbol on the floor and use the charcoal on the papyrus. walk back along the wall, using the charcoal again when you find another symbol on the floor.

Once you have all 3 sketches - the last one is right next to the crossroad platform where th guy was wiating, you will be attacked by some bloke called v-something. Pray melee and wait to be defeated. You will get talked to by some one, ya ya ya, go back to cellar. talk to head guy. do what he says.

I have missed out a part, because I cant remeber the triggers. I will answer questions on here for a while.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*If* the blood altar is anywhere around here, it will, like the death altar, be totally impossible to use without the abyss :boohoo: AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR A GUIDE!

Thats the idea, the death alter is the same, jagex, having learnt their lesson from nature and law runes, wan'ts them to be runner proof.

So my guess is next part or the one after will be blood rune crafting.

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

Did anyone get sent to the mine by sector's 3 vyrewatch? I did! Cool place... It has some kind of metal I never knew existed! I'll be posting some pics soon... currently taking them...

minesrd7.jpg

Each ores gives 18xp

You can take them with you:

outsideoftheminesca5.jpg

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Thank you very much, Im gonna get right on the quest now! :)

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

For example that the ore seems to go to some kind of "underground" city....

Perhpas through this door?

othersideje7.jpg

And for anyone wondering - when you get to the cellar/laboratory and say "omfg i forgot my tele grab runes" search this:

freeruneska1.jpg

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Correct me if im wrong, but all the items you need then are: 2 planks, 1 hammer, 8 nails, 1 knife, some food, and an Ectophail? For the entire quest?

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

Yea I'm gonna try later to use with a furnace somewhere... For now, I'm questing...

PS: from what I know, no furnace in the city. It's UNDERGROUND, so for part 4 I guess...

I also find it kinda strange that the vyrewatch possess teleother runes... They teleother you into the mine... Might it be that they also have access to the runecrafting altars themselves.... hmm?

Also, mining these new ores seems to have a new mining animation... Not sure tough.

art_crazy.png

Correct me if im wrong, but all the items you need then are: 2 planks, 1 hammer, 8 nails, 1 knife, some food, and an Ectophail? For the entire quest?

Yes. Everythign else is available during the quest - including teleport to varrock - given by dreezel, and tele grab runes, found in the lab.

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I didn't see it.

Route to Myresque (Sector3)

[Things in brackets, you only need to do the first time]

Start in the building southwest of Old Man Ral

Up ladder

Move east and jump floorboards to the south

Jump floorboards to the east

Move northeast

[Push wall to the north]

Cross floor to the north

Crawl under wall to the north

[Push wall to the west]

Cross floor to the west

Down ladder

[search table]

Use trapdoor

Climb shelf to the north

Crawl under wall to the east

Down ladder

Move east

[search pots to get key]

Open door to the east

Move east

Up ladder

Jump floorboards to the south

Move south

Climb shelf to the west

Up ladder

Move east

Jump floorboards to the south

Down ladder

Cross washing line to the east

Down ladder

Move north

[Push wall]

Cross floor

** Move north; down ladder ** Not sure if this is correct **

Climb up shelf

Climb down shelf to the east

Move west

Jump floorboards to the north

Jump floorboards to the north (again)

Move north

[Go up ladder; find top of ladder; back down ladder and use ladder top with broken ladder]

Down ladder

Leave room to the east, go north, west, north, through door to west - to the room with the fireplace

Leave room to the north

At the symbol, move east

Go south through door

Up ladder

Down stairs

Move south

[use knife with door to the south]

Push door

At the silver sickle, push decorated wall

Open lumpy rug

Down trapdoor

Given the colour scheme (dark brown on slightly darker brown!), and the fact that you have to do this route multiple times during the quest, this has got to be one of the most annoying quests ever.

I hope this helps you do it faster, though I can't guarantee I haven't made mistakes in the list.