New fish ahead?

joecool280

06sep04164926hj3.th.png

A possible new fish type? The sailfish? I found this in the upstairs of the mayors house in the town of Witchhaven, just east of adougange. Witchhaven was added on Monday. It is mounted like in our house and the carpet is like the carpet you can make in your poh. Do you think it will be a new fish and do you think we will be able to mount it?

Sailfish are very similar to swordfish in real life. The only major difference is that sailfish have a massive dorsal fin that's like a fan. They are supposed to be one of the fastest fish in the world. They're generally the same size as swordfish so I don't see why Jagex would add them; if anything they would heal the same amount.

Nazgul.jpeg

If Jagex would add anything it would be whales that heal 32HP and require 99 fishing. Who agrees with me?

Hate to try running around with an inv full of those :shock:

Glad the future looks bright for you. Make you sure you stick to your plans and don't get bored. Boredem = Failure =;

On the mention of whales, that would be cool if there was a sort of minigame, where you and your friends pay a substantial fee (400-4o00GP, depending on how many people are already there.) Then, you are place on a large bat. Much like the trawler, except this is all teamwork, and you gotta have people on harpoons, which are longer that are supplies at the biggining. They harpoon over the edge. Then you would need some people with high strength to throw the big nets and traps out. And so on and so forth, and if your lucky, in the end you could catch a whale! Possibly only 1 per trip, if your really lucky, maybe a whale and...1 shrimp! :wall:

barrowsmconscape,Colint94.gif

Colint94.gif

Sailfish are very similar to swordfish in real life. The only major difference is that sailfish have a massive dorsal fin that's like a fan. They are supposed to be one of the fastest fish in the world. They're generally the same size as swordfish so I don't see why Jagex would add them; if anything they would heal the same amount.

Yeah, because Monkfish are approximatelately half-way between a swordfish and a shark #-o

Lets not allow reality to intrude too much on a fantasy based game shall we?

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

Yeah, because Monkfish are approximatelately half-way between a swordfish and a shark #-o

Lets not allow reality to intrude too much on a fantasy based game shall we?

We need a fish that heals 18 now.