Tip.It Times Presents: Happy Birthday to Us!

Kiara_Kat

This week's Tip.It Times has been released. Feel free to discuss the article or post any comments. If you have any criticism, please make sure it's constructive! :D

Happy Birthday to Us!

The Editor

Some of you may have noticed that the first article we published when I returned from vacation was published on the very same day as our very first article, one year earlier. My, how time flies! Including this one, we've published 51 columns in...

Click here to read the rest of this article.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What! what timing! I haven't even read the article yet... I'll edit this post after I do...

---

Woo hoo! Nice article. Can't say there's a lot of meat in this one, but hey, it was a good read and I appreciate the fact that we're able to look at ourselves with an objective, critical eye.

I'm looking forward to another year of excellent articles, where I might even put my pen back on the page and see my name on the byline again, too.

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

Nice retrospect. Didn't know we passed the year already - but I do now. :)

Hmm, next week it is a year ago I published my first calculations on the total gp ingame. :o

Happy Birthday Tip.It times! as always i enjoyed reading it.. but what's wrong with humorous articles? i always really liked them!

-=[ Once, a researcher of the weird and wonderfull items in runescape ]=-

sigtipit.jpg

You cannot do all you want. You have to make choises. I made the right one, hopefully, so will you!

I look forward with great anticipation to the future article reviewing the economy and the impacts of construction, and the one looking at farming would seem to be promising too! At last, something to get my teeth stuck into... happy Birthday TI Times and roll on future installments!

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

I liked this Tip.It times article. The Editor is back on par with a lot of his earliest achievements, almost as if something blew a new wind of energy into him. I look forward to seeing more articles, whether it be The Editor, or someone else, writing them.

Which reminds me... Duke_Freedom had better get writing! He's only got a week left before his article should be up if he's going to post it a-year-to-the-day since his last one...

And BTW.......

The Editor, who the blazes are you?!?!?!?

You have a lot of people who want to know! Anonymity is sometimes NOT a good thing!!!

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I liked this Tip.It times article. The Editor is back on par with a lot of his earliest achievements, almost as if something blew a new wind of energy into him.

Hehe, it's called Bubsa :lol:

~Ian

"Bubsa" = "The Editor" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

(Yes, I am confused!)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

And BTW.......

The Editor, who the blazes are you?!?!?!?

You have a lot of people who want to know! Anonymity is sometimes NOT a good thing!!!

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

We'll NEVER tell! Our Editor's identity is a closely guarded secret, only the Admins know who it is. We like to keep an "aura of mystery" around his or her identity, muwahahahaha..... :twisted:

P.S. It isn't me. Or is it????? :shock:

No, Bubsa is not the editor, why would he give such stiff criticism to himself?! Unless it's all a clever ruse... :thumbsup:

Ian was suggesting that Bubsa blew the new wind into the editor by his err..highly..'constuctive' comments :XD: Good ol' Bubsa :P

Anyway, a good article, and I know this is probably something of a 'shh don't talk about this' thing, but can someone please give me SOME idea of what the article that got banned was about? I really wanna know!!!

98% of all people are acctually crocodiles in disguise. If you are one of the 2% that arn't paste this in your signature.

Join the campaign for more F2P Bank space!

The editor is Kiara Kat, if you couldn't figure that out then atleast you know now.

Try again.

can someone please give me SOME idea of what the article that got banned was about? I really wanna know!!!

Sorry, but no. All I can tell you is that it was an editorial commentary on some bans Jagex implemented. Here's the discussion topic:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=419655

That's all I can give you.

Awesome, I absolutely enjoy reading the Tip.It Times for it provides great insight and 'The Editor' captures the opinions of others and displays them so well to others.

Congratulations to a successful year of wonderful articles - although the article considered bias by Jagex was indeed interesting before it was removed. =D>

Legend%20Gaara.jpeg

Legendary F2P Skiller

good stuff, enjoyable read and very happy birthday to tip.it

it also means i've spent a year online since i came back to rs around the time these started, ah well..

Also i've always wanted to know what that controversial article actually said!

I LOVE that sort of thing and I (think I) saw it up and decided to read it later!

ah well, all in the mysteries of life eh?

Happy Birthday again to the Tip.It times! :D

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png

Good article and Happy Birthday tip.it times!!! I have read every single article... I am also glad to hear about the upcoming article topics!!! Hurray!!!!!!!!! So it appears that The Editor has been reading the feedback, and has noticed that we don't like his blogs and humor ones!! Finally i will be more excited to read these new articles... thanks Editor!!

Byaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

newbankofrsyq0.gif